I really enjoy these posts

FROM THE DUSTY MEESA

Azor War of the Three Ships

Jonarya vs Jonsa vs Jonerys

FRIENDLY REMINDER

HAIR NOT RED

BITCH IS DEAD

should just kill his idiot sisters already

>HURR LITTLFINGR IS PLAYI NG US? NO WAY WAO GOOD THING BRAN IS HERE TO SPELL IT OUT FOR US AYY LMAO

>the fuck is a wig?

show is dead. now 2 seasons left and 3 episodes.i feel like i been zero hype since battle of bastards ended

Something she didn't use for her role on GoT.

reminder bran is the only competent character left

>sansa and arya need bran to help them figure out littledick is playing them even though its fucking obvious
>sam needs bran to help him figure out who jons dad is even though its fucking obvious
>tormund needs bran to alert him that the white walkers are coming even though thats tormunds job and bran is hundreds of miles away
>dany and jon will need bran to help clean up their mess after they hand a dragon over to the night king and get the wall melted into a puddle and destroy westeros

having to do everything for all the incompetent idiots of GoT is thankless work

What's this a list of?
It can't be a rolling, can it?

9 please

I just realized that i'm 3 seasons behind and not really motivated to get up to date, figured this is the best thread to ask, is it worth it to catch up?

not at all

nothing of importance has happened in the past 2 seasons

If you're asking this, probably doesn't worth it for you.

not fit to breed

not fit to lead

not fit for (You)s

Err sure why not. I would read the books or if you have already listen to the audio books which are great.

kek

The most bullshit part of the "spoilers" is how big Bran's role is. He never does shit. Why would that suddenly change now?

Also, what the hell would Arya and Sansa have conflict over? Nothing.

it's worth, season 4 and 5 are fucking garbage due to filler characters still alive like stannis, but A LOT OF filler characters die in season 4 and 5, so season 6 becomes very fast paced (except mereen). If you really don't care skip season 4 and 5, and then watch season 6.

no, I'm not joking. season 6 is the best season season since season 1

What happened to that neck piece? It was so based.

>how big Bran's role is

how is his role big you retard?

why am i even taking this bait

so are you an aryafag or a sansafag or both?

Why do you let Jonautists make threads but not Maisiefags, Danyfags or Tyrionfags?

Bran is the best Stark and the best character on the show. Salsa is lame and Arya is lame.

100% accurate

>wahhh why is his role so big why is sansa still so stupid and cant figure out littlefinger is fooling her on her own

>Tyrionfags
no such a thing

not on Cred Forums there isn't, but that term describes 110% of normies.

>not on Cred Forums there isn't

so why would there be tyrionfag threads?

also we had a tyrion thread a couple days ago. i made it

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

T R I G G E R E D

That's not Faye Marsay

we see you branautist

how do you know?

alright just kill yourself.

There are two of us. In fact, I doubt that even on the thinnest days of the /got/ herd that there has ever been one Branbro at a time.

I guess that's fair.

3 because im neither of those comments

I'm so fucking mad Cred Forums

Some fucking niggers tried to break into my car. AND IT'S NOT THE FIRST TIME. Those fucking niggers wont stop breaking into my car, I wish someone would bring a real rain and wash them off the streets

>dude niggers lmao

I'm sorry to hear that.

Jonerys won't happen or won't last for one reason, not incestuous enough.

An incestfag like George isn't into incest where it's just blood, it's about the relationship between the two people and how you pervert it. This opens up incest to include stepmom/stepson and mom's best friend who watched you grow up

Dany might as well be Jon's sister by blood, but is a stranger otherwise, incestfags can't get off on that

Branpedos are truly pathetic. Their character is so shitty that even D&D thought it would be harmless to cut him out of a season.

>Dany appears in Westeros, show slowly coming to conclusion
>suddenly, army of 120 000 men appears with Stannis Baratheon leading it
>he literally slays a dragon (Drogon) while Daenerys screams like a little bitch
>everybody is absolutely shocked by his brutality as he grabs Daenerys by her hair and slits her throat
>normies rage, Burlington Bar fucking explodes
>Melly Sanders TREMBLES in excitement, immidiatelly drops to her knees along with all the Dothraki to their new khal
>everybody cheers 'Stannis Stannis Stannis' and even he cracks a smile
>Paradise City starts playing as scene fades away with Stannis smiling and everybody gathering around him in peace to celebrate his existence

will you chill out arya/sansaag

Could someone give a short summary of everything that is known about S7? Haven't really been paying attention tbqh

Oh, I can breed Bran juts fine.

See

HAHA TIME FOR EMILIA

watch this new video from The Based Harpy and unclench
youtube.com/watch?v=msLiBIzh1p4&feature=youtu.be&a

Sansa has way more screen time, importance, and popularity than Bran will ever have. Must feel bad, Branpedos.

And I'd like to add that Sophie didn't grow into an acnetroll like Isaac did.

> importance

Not sure if you know what that word means.

Sansa is unironically the worst aspect of the show and everyone knows it. Watching her over the course of six seasons has been a masterclass in sucking.

This really triggered the sansafag

>Idiots thinking Bran or Sansa matter on the show

The only characters that matter are Dany, Jon and Tyrion.

Sansa seems more important on the show than in the books to be honest

Does it feel bad that after six seasons of being the dumbest character alive sansa is STILL too dumb to recognize when littlefinger is fucking with her and she needs Bran to help her get a clue? Will she ever do anything for herself or is she doomed to just be borderline braindead and rely on other people for everything for all of her life?

Have at it. You should start making threads too. All so-called universally "/got/ approved" characters are either dead on the show or have very little importance going forward, the rest are equally controversial to talk about here and the only difference between you and the Jonautist, the Branautists and the Sophieautists is your persistence when going against the grain.

You fucks who like the other "normie" characters need to step the fuck up. Sick to death of /got/ being nothing but Kit, Isaac and Sophie. I would rather flood /got/ with the thousands of autist equivalents of those other normie characters than see their shit ever again.

All of you should get shitposting. The "I miss Ramsay" fag, the "our girl" Cerseifag, Frogfufag, the Night King fag and even the fucking Emiliafag. Start joining in and drowning out the Stannis and Stark autists. Even if you have to falseflag, just do it. /got/ needs the diversity, and the drama that will ensue with people getting triggered by these "taboo" characters being discussed will only keep threads alive longer and generate new discussions so whatever.

Nice dissertation

i really hope sansa is killed off on the show. that would be terrific

Nah. Isaac a cute.

>the Night King fag
I guess I'll start with this
Why did they hire such a lewd and sexual actor for the role of the Night King?

She is one of the most popular characters on the show, so no.

And she will get more and more screentime as the seasons go on, so suck a fat one.

>Sick to death of /got/ being nothing but Kit, Isaac and Sophie
>All of you should get shitposting. The "I miss Ramsay" fag, the "our girl" Cerseifag, Frogfufag, the Night King fag and even the fucking Emiliafag.

how do you know i dont fall in multiple of these categories?

>She is one of the most popular characters on the show

True, she's easily the most beloved character in the entire Burlington Bar.

Look at Bran's tiny little circle, compared to Sansa's sizable one. No one gives a fuck about dumbass Bran.

>Isaac a cute.

He really is, isn't he?

Are you the same sansafag (of course theres only one of you here) that was in the last thread trying to convince us that shes one of the least hated characters on /got/ as well

you need a heavy dose of cyanide like right now

> best girl
> one scene
There ain't no justice bros

>he's not a Many-Faced autist
>he's not all these fags and more

Look at Jon and Dany's huge circles compared to Sansa's tiny little one. nobody gives a fuck about dumbass sansa.

Normies also made season six the highest rated season. Normies love things that are bad,

Who's your pick for underrated qt? I'll go with Gendry or Podrick.

Sansa is ranked at 15, 5 places above dumb bitch Bran.

very much so

Is the sansaautist having a meltdown? what is going on? did the leaks make them that mad?

>Podrick
Podrick

Sansa is one of the most posted characters on /got/. Keep surrounding yourself with denial, though.

Jon and Dany are the two leads, so that is foreseeable. And you miss the point: Sansa is infinitely more popular than Bran and way more relevant to the audience.

>>Podrick
>Podrick
Podrick

And Daenerys is probably way above both of them. Go ahead, friendo. Tell me how awesome Khaleesi is.

She is definitely more important and loved than Bran.

yiss

Branpedos are just annoying and have no basis in being shitty about Sansa, who is far more capable and accomplished than any other Stark.

>Podrick
Podrick
>Podrick
Podrick
>Podrick
Podrick
>Podrick
Podrick
>Podrick
Podrick
>Podrick
Podrick
>Podrick
Podrick
>Podrick
Podrick

Gross. Looks like a bird and John Oliver, combined.

Who /Rana/ here?

>who is far more capable and accomplished

AHAHAHAHAAH
is that why shes so dickmatized by petyr that she needs Bran to help her out?

AHAHAHAAHAH
HAHAH

HAH

sansawhale go back to tumblr

>Bran: the stark who lost Winterfell

>>Podrick
>Podrick
>>Podrick
>Podrick
>>Podrick
>Podrick
>>Podrick
>Podrick
>>Podrick
>Podrick
>>Podrick
>Podrick
>>Podrick
>Podrick
>>Podrick
>Podrick
P O D R I C K
O
D
R
I
C
K

>Bran: the stark who peacefully yielded winterfell to save the lives of all his people
>Sansa: the stark who is such a selfish powerhungry cunt that she hid the information about the vale from jon which directly led to the unnecessary deaths of thousands of innocent fighting men

really makes you think

I'm back from my super extended leave.

FUCK GAY STARK MEMERS AND THAT BASTARD JON SNOW

GOT BELONGS TO STANNIS THE MANNIS HE IS OUR GUY

AZOR AHAI STANNIS!!! STANNIS STANNIS HES OUR MAN IF HE CANT DO IT NO ONE CAN

JON AUTISTS BTFO

what is that

brb getting myself a bird and John Oliver

stephen

Lmao this DESU, I am embarrassed for Jon fans, do you think they realise how shit their favourite actor and character is?

Based Dillane, I bet Jon posts on leddit DESU

Sansa is boring as fuck but even D&D have admitted they absolutely love her.
They even said in an interview they know people dislike her and don't care because she is their waifu.

>Littlefinger: the bro who won Winterfell back
>Sansa: his bitch

T H I S
H
I
S

Cringing for Jon autist, I bet he's smashing his keyboard right now lmao! Can't wait until TWOW and Jon sperges are BTFO for good

Who's better? Smugfu or Smirkfu?

LMFAO Jon is such a Manlet, he's not 6 foot like BASED MANNIS

Of course Branpedos believe the spoilers. They live in delusion, thinking that thing is attractive and/or important. They feel that they need something to hang onto, so they cling to plebbit fanfiction.

And then he skips his proper training to get online and fucks shit up by calling the zombies

>Cersei and Tyrion that low

What the fuck, I guess Tyrion didn't do much last season but Cersei should be much higher

Well that settles that, then. If there is one thing I know D&D for, it is making reasonable choices with regard to ASOIAF.

>SHE STILL DOESNT BELIEVE THE SPOILERS
>CALLING ANYONE ELSE DELUSIONAL

>Arya got twice as many mentions as Tyrion
Yikes.

Sansafu

Can you imagine if sansa had access to the weirnet? the whole world would be in flames immediately

Fucking LOL, if STANNIS was still around he'd get about 50k, all alpha males like STANNIS

Your caps send the message that you are quite angry. Take a walk, scum. You can further delude yourself later.

Who's your favourite villain in the series? Mine is Stannis

WHAT I CANT HEAR YOU

Sesna

>asshurt bran pedo

>ass hurt sansa whale
Sansa is still dumb enough to let Littlefinger take advantage of her childish stupidity, she is a villain and needs to be put down

I'm not even a Sansa Dan, it's just hilarious watching you sperge out. You're probably stannis autist moving onto his new favourite

>I'm not even a sansa "Dan"
>getting mad about a post calling sansa a villain

U what?

Le Funny Dwarf BTFO

I wasn't mad, I was just laughing at the autist bran fan who is obsessed with Sansa

Like most of /got/ I don't mind her

People of a certain mental capability tend to gravitate toward certain characters. While Sansa fans are quite reasonable and prudent, Bran fans are degenerate shut-ins who froth at the mouth whenever someone fails to show interest in their irrelevant toad.

Post your ideas on how we could improve season 6

Yep, Sansa has some well adjusted fans, bran pedos are crazy and obsessive

projection

I'm glad that /got/ recognizes Sansa as a good character who has an interesting story.
Bran fans get bored at the lack of movement in their failure's plot and tend to lash out.

But weren't you just complaining up thread that bran is getting a lot to do this season?
Inb4 that wasn't me. Yes it was

More Isaac. Less everything else.

/got/ has always loved Sansa, the bran pedos disappeared for a while but they're back to shit up the thread and sperge out

is that a boy? would still make a better sansa

They both have Tully blood, wait, Bran will do more retarded things

brans actor can't even get any more roles outside GOT

Friendly reminder that Syrio Forel survived and is currently disguised as Meryn Trant.

/got/ has always loved sansa

not even the same user but you need to stop forcing this meme

It's typical that Branpedos use such a terrible character to bring down the quality of the threads. It must be trolling. After all, there really isn't much to Bran. He is just there. Not doing anything of importance.

without the branbros /got/ died

Meanwhile, Sophie has given an outstanding performance in Game of Thrones and has branched out into Hollywood, starring in a blockbuster like X-Men.

can the branfag stop false flagging as a sansaautist. thanks.

This

VALYRIAN STEEL KATANA FUCKING WHEN?

Sansa thread, branpedos BTFO.

now the "sansaautist" is claiming sansa is a good actress which is how you can tell theyre false flagging. even sophietards know she cant act.

Bran is just a camera to show the past and explain all the weirwood and COTF stuff to the audience. He's not a real character and he has no depth

blame D&D you fucking show-only fag

It was inevitable that Sansa fans would be triumphant. Bran is so irrelevant to everyone and everything.

Reminder that nothing triggers this general more than branposting

Why is Sophie THE Queen of /got/?

No.

Yes.

>one person on two devices talking to themselves and false flagging

holy shit this place is garbage

I wish them good fortune

Because she's the most attractive member of the cast and she has a lot of screentime and plot importance. She is also the cast member who is most likely to have an incredible acting career after the show.

And yet bran is inherently better because he's the chosen one

why does salsa have no magical abilities? shes not even a warg in the books like all of her siblings including her tardshit cousin. sad...

I think we can all agree that Bran > Robb > Rickon > Arya >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Catelyn 2.0

I think you mean Emilia

approximately 10x more accomplished than Sansa already, has a shit ton of roles lined up, makes more money per episode, is more famous, plays a more popular character, etc etc etc

rolling

SHE. WAS. RAPED. GO FUCK YOURSELF SHITLORD!

What went wrong?

I wholeheartedly agree. Sophie will go onto do great things, which includes dating me for a brief time.

>0

you lose sir

Sansa > Robb > Rickon > Bran > Arya

No, I did not mean Emilia. Sophie is an infinitely better actress and is much more beautiful. Emilia will be forever associated with "Khaleesi" while Sophie is pretty enough to be dynamic.

So what's his master plan after the white walkers hit? (pic related)
There would be a lot chaos.
What ladder will be climbed?

Seems like Salsa has him by the balls.

shes not a lesbian no matter how hard you try and force that meme to make her seem more special than she is. and even someone with as low standards as her probably wouldnt go near an unwashed fat girl like you

rolling

>Sophie is an infinitely better actress

Remember that one time she made that face? Chills man. Fucking chills.

dumb bitch deserved it

Raping Sansa in the butt because she is basically Westeros's most popular fleshlight.

>seems like Salsa has him by the balls.

more like hes grabbed salsa by the pussy.

save us Bran youre our only hope

I wonder if she'd date a guy 17 years older than she is, if the guy was reasonably fit and good looking.

Sophie does not need to wave a sword around or ride on someone's back to demonstrate her strength as an actress. The emotions she exhibits are show-stopping and everyone felt sympathy for Sansa at one point or another.

The "autists arguing about which waifu sucks more" threads are dreadfully boring. I prefer autistic arguing about character motivations/who would win against who/why D&D suck/etc

>implying it wouldn't be the saltiest, sweatiest, stankiest, sexiest buttsex on all of the 7 kingdoms

Asshole would be all rammed already from all these other dudes, making it all puffy and slutty looking. So hot

I have never felt sympathy for Sansa. Least of all now that she murdered her brother for kicks. I wish Ramsay had removed her smug clit.

>Emilia will be forever associated with "Khaleesi" while Sophie is pretty enough to be dynamic.

Emilia has like 10 films in production lol and none of them indies

>Sophie is an infinitely better actress
Wheres her multiple emmy nominations then

>much more beautiful
Wheres her Sexiest Woman Alive 2015 Esquire spread then

dont even try it with pitting shandra against an angel like Emilia, its like a deformed threelegged oneeyed chihuahua trying to intimidate a purebred Rottweiler

WIG

>LF:"he beat choo?"

>Sansa:"WHAT ELSE?"

>LF:"He cut choo?"

>Sansa:"DID HE LOOK, LIKE A BITCH?"

>LF:"What?"

Powerful scene

remember that one time people argued about sansas gassy face at the end of season six because her acting was so bad that it was impossible to understand what the fuck emotion she was trying to portray

what happened to her face.. did she gain 20 pounds

WHY THE FUCK IS KIT SNOW ALWAYS MAKING THAT FACE? I honestly thought this shit was shooped

And that's not Sanders

I think that's just the general cough face, tbqh.

>"Oy, Sophie...that wuz the last time, awright? We can't keep doin' this"

she looks retarded

THE RED IS BACK NIGGERS!!! IT'S NOT A WIG

you can clearly see it's her natural part and hairline. SANSA WILL LIVE!!!!!

The press acknowledge that Sophie will be a big-name actress, so they placed her between Kit and Emilia, the two main actors of the cast. That way, all cameras could focus on Sophie.

HORRIBLE WIG CONFIRMED

THIS DUMB DEAD BITCH

That picture is a month old, buddy.

>sansa will live
>the leaks are true
>sansa is still retarded

sansafags still on suicidewatch

>hour by hour, day by day, week by week the leaKS are being validated
End me

You can see the blonde hair peeking underneath.

More best Lyanna

She truly is perfection

Why does that pap post pictures of people no one cares about? I know they have more.

REEE THIS PROVES NOTHING REEEEEEEEEE

Sansa is going to die, isn't she?

Bigger image

This is going to look so fucking weird.

too btfo to respond to this i guess also even maisie is better than sophie
>has an emmy
>is more famous
>isnt a gigantic whale

A man can dream.

She is going to outlive your favorite character and probably live happily ever after user.

emmy nomination*

still more than sophie will ever get

Maisie isn't more famous. And she only had an emmy nomination. Sophie has more roles and more fame. She is more likely to be recognized than Maisie. Sophie also has more screentime.

How does this confirm the leaks?

Kit, Maisie,Isaac and Sophie were there the same day, making it likely they filmed scenes together while redditfag says Jon never meets Arya or Bran

Sophie will probably win an Oscar eventually. Jennifer Lawrence started with X-Men movies, and she is now an Oscar-winner.

sesnawhales on suicide watch

either the leaks are true and she lives and still needs bran to help her for something as obvious as littlefinger being littlefinger, or the leaks are wrong and she dies.

you guys should probably just kill yourselves now and spare yourself the pain

That is definitely her hair though, it's possible they missed some strands in the back and underneath when dying it. It happens.

Jon leaves right before Arya and Bran arrive.

exclusive never before seen pic of one of Jon and Dany's kids.

Sansa will go on to season 8. If any Stark is dying, it's Arya.

jennifer lawrence started on winters bone which was a barely acknowledged film and already had talent to back herself up. s*phie started on the biggest show on tv and has no talent and her career is going nowhere.

It's gonna look like shit.

You remember Isaac's wig? This'll be even worse under all the lights they use even if they do make the scenes blue so you know it's cold. And Sophie will have more screentime than season 4 Bran

I hope Sansa and Arya have a row when they meet again. I hope Arya calls her sister a cunt.

sansa will go on to season 8 with the help of bran

>I choose feminism

What did she mean by this?

>check Sophie's IMDB

>no new projects lined up at all

It is a little concerning tbqh

Sure redditfag

Explain this or stfu

unlike angel Emilia

Sophie has three films in the making, and will be in movies well throughout next year. This is just the beginning for her.

are two of them indies that may never even find a distributor and nobody will watch other than her stans anyway?

Even Maisie has more listed. Damn.

It's not her hair, the pics are all from the same day and Sophie's remained blonde

Sophie has literally nothing at all lined up for next year. Everything that isn't out yet that she's been in she's already filmed for. The only thing else on the horizon is a supposed 1 or 2 more X men movies.

She dead then.

She has nothing lined up next year because she will receive an even larger role in Game of Thrones and is devoted to her work.

If there's one person I want to die more than anything in GoT. It's Maisie. Her acting is absolute cancer.

Want to know how I can tell you have no idea how tv/film production works?

Alright sophiefag you can calm down now

Nobody disputes that. She is worse than Sophie and Emilia.

Well put Adolf.

Me on the right

Liking Sopie tge buttslut != liking Sansa

Learn the difference, it could save your life.

she looks mentally challenged here

Sophie is a buttslut, but Maisie is more of an anal whore.

>how you want your hair senpai?
>JUST

I wonder what kind of lay she is

And now we wait for Sophie's inevitable response to a troll on twitter who attacks her over her poor life choices and the wig

>ywn smash her in the ass with your dick,. while sliding your gross unwashed balls all over her face in that position

why live

lazy, bitches the whole time, wont give you head

Explain how cure?

Sophie

Weird, that looks like deflection instead of an explanation.

Could've sworn I asked for an explanation

Bran dies in the end

"preach it"

>tfw she partying 2 hard

WHO WILL SAVE HER BROZ?

Don't save her, she don't wanna be saved

This guy knows the truth

>girls only do shit like this when a bomb drops in their lives

She dead.

im not even touching this. im not stupid enough to tell everyone where i got my info from.

by the way im gonna start using a trip so people stop pretending to be me

BUT SHE'S CHEWING GUM, SON, CHEWIN DAT GUM DAT MEANS CRACK COCAINES AND FUCKIN E-WEED

Sophie will reprogram the world code.

>Dany at 3
Fucking what?
She should be 17.

Ah so we have a new trip. What I wonder would Brad have to say about this.

fuck brad he has no reason to use a trip except narcissism

>now refuses to explain after being called out on deflection
>embraces his attention whoring by becoming a tripfag

kys

if i was doing it for attention i would create a reddit account and start commenting on 4 month old posts and giving spoilers when nobody asked

people here asked, and i responded. i was hoping somebody would spill the beans first since the conversation was getting so repetitive here

rollin hope i get loras

Are you Anthony Hopkins?

We still see you redditfag

YISSSSSSSSSSSS

Wow you suck fucking hacker piece of shit

is this sophie?

Salsa pls

Yes

Rolling for Areah.

I guess theres no way i can prove im not redditguy
he never responded to my pm though which im pretty bummed about

haha you get nothing

Sophie is part of the neuro-core now. You will submit to the Soph.

Rolling

NO BULLY

>bleached her hair in July
>hair still bleached in august

She's been upkeeping it. What the fuck?

rolling again, hope i get the sophs

she honest to god seems like a terrible lay

*october

Eh.

I've just never fucked someone as tall as she is. I often wonder what it's like to not be able to rail your partner like a ragdoll.

How do you feel about Maisie, the most beautiful girl of the seven continents?

bran should just make sansa into his new hodor, shes already halfway to being as braindead as him

>hurrr littlefingr you was playing me the whol tiem? i dun believ it...

she seems way more fun in bed but is probably an obnoxious forced screamer

>the wall HYPOTHETICALLY falls while Dany and Jon HYPOTHETICALLY have sex

what does this mean bros

mobile.twitter.com/PAP4U/status/787822289941389312 Arya s gonna steal lyanna mormorts face yo

We've already decided.

Brienne becomes Hodor 2.0

Sansa gets made into Jon's personal cum dumpster

hahaha like jon would even look at used trash like sansa when he's got daenerys, played by Esquires 2015 Hottest Woman In The World, to fuck on a boat

Dany can't breed and breeding Cat's lookalike daughter is the sweetest revenge

Everyone who ever wronged bran should just be made into his harem of hodors. Jaime is a hodor. Cersei is a hodor. Sansa is a hodor for trying to steal his birthright. Night King is a hodor. Meera is a hodor for leaving him. Jon is a hodor for being gormless. Arya is a hodor for shoving him that one time in the pilot episode. Tyrion made him that sweet saddle so hes cool, he can stay.

Hodor them all

>That's right, Jay! Sansa's death will be the best scene of the season. Maybe the best scene of any season.

Dany's pussy is fucking ruined after Kal Drogo and Daario. Not defending Sansa, but Ramsey probably didn't have a big dick. Northerners have tiny little peckers after all.

spoilers saved /got/

his dogs probably ran train on her though

fucking disgusting

How soon into filming do you think Sophie realized she fucked up?

She damaged her hair so much that she needs a wig. That means she has to be awake way early and be on set for hours and hours just to get the wig on right for filming and then spend time after to take it off. And repeat this multiple times a week for oh say 4-6 months.

Congrats Sophie, you played yourself.

you just know

Not that its a very high bar but Princess Emilia is so much better than Sophie that to disagree goes beyond having dogshit taste and just makes you straight up fucking delusional

>more accomplished
>more famous
>household name
>much classier
>named 2015 sexiest woman alive
>3 emmy nominations
>has a huge career
>is unbelievably gorgeous
>one of the nicest people in the cast
>is intelligent
>doesnt narcissistically and obsessively check her own mentions on social media to make sure nobody is saying anything mean about her

what if redditfag is right and youre just lying and riding his coattails

>stubby arms
>pear shaped
>eyebrows are possessed by the devil

dropped

17 please

emilia seems like the kind of chick that would be terrible in bed

didnt i just basically say i was riding his coattails

but i dont even know if hes right about everything or just made a couple of really, really lucky guesses. everything i said is completely accurate though

>FEE FI FO FUM I SMELL THE BLOOD OF AN ENGLISHMAN

youre only saying this because i just said it about sophie, sophiefag

Rollie!

new

I'll take my ros or Sansa and leave