So what if it's reddit?

so what if it's reddit?
it has a good storyline and it's actually funny
unlike a lot of American crap that dares to call itself "comedy" which is either just: "dude weed lmao", "LOOK GUYS WOMEN CAN BE FUNNY TOO!!!11!!" or sandler's trite.

also fuck you I liked it thread

the thing is these movies are considered unfunny trash in britain
you, the american, only find them funny because of the zany accents and lingo
spaced/shaun of dead/hot fuzz/worlds end are to britain what big mama's house is to america and viced-versa

Hot Fuzz > Shaun of the Dead > The World's End

nice copypasta m8 but i'm not an American.

10/10 > 9/10 > 8/10

I WANTED to like them a lot. I think that as films, they work much better with a British audience.

I found many of the jokes in all three films to be cliche and obvious. That said, there is no doubt that as filmmakers these guys are top of their class in comedy.

I very much enjoyed the big set pieces and set-ups from all three of these movies. The third one had such an over the top final act that really took me by surprise.

>he watches "comedy" movies

I only watch humorist kino.

I only watch humorist kino with nothing but dull, dry jokes.

I never watch any film with comedic intent. I save all my laughs for the dank memes I see on Cred Forums

Why would anything do such a thing as save their laughs?? Are you afraid of running out?!

The World's End > Hot Fuzz > Shaun of the Dead

Shaun of the Dead > The World's End > Hot Fuzz

+1

When I was younger I had the exact same ratings as you, now I've actually reversed the order.
8/10> 9/10 > 10/10
All still fantastic movies

I've seen Hot Fuzz upwards of ten times and it never fails to make me laugh, easily the best one

God you are fucking retarded

hot fuzz would have been better with a toned down Edgar Wright desu

You would have got more of a reaction if you said that Nick Frost was the British Seth Rogen / Jonah Hill.

Good movies. People just like to bitch.

>at least this shit isn't as shit as this other shit
Not an argument.

>so what if it's reddit?
>it has a good storyline and it's actually funny

Hot Fuzz>Shaun of the Dead>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>World's End
They really dropped the ball with the last one

You guys are fucking plebs.

Hot Fuzz is the best comedy.
The Worlds End is the best film/story/characters.
Hot Fuzz is the best blend of the two, yet the weakest. It's still good though.

Shaun of the Dead was okay. I fell asleep 2/3 through Hot Fuzz and never felt like watching it again, but it did get like 2 big laughs out of me. These movies are so mediocre I never understood why they're worshipped.

That's just my opinion.

how are these movies reddit

i know Cred Forums loves to be contrarian as possible, but edgar wright is a cult name at best, none of these movies have had mainstream success. In fact, Wright's only major success would have been Antman and he ditched that movie.

this

Hot Fuzz > The World's End > Shaun of the Dead

I watched worlds end without knowing anything about it.
really enjoyed it.

World's End was best. Fite me.

Objectively correct. Hot Fuzz and SOTD crack me up but I don't think I laughed once during The World's End.

Edgar Wright is the best filmmaker working today.