Will we ever get a kino of it?

Will we ever get a kino of it?

No, because it's incomprehensible garbage with absolutely ridiculous powercreep and no likable factions or characters.

I don't know about that, the Orkz are probably one of the coolest fantasy races I've seen

>40kino

You're right, its too much like game of thrones

We did, it was called starship troopers. Guards vs nids

>tfw no sister of battle gf
;_;

The Warp was introduced in Event Horizon

Orkz are the saving grace because you'll get shit like

>The Tyranids evolved this super assassin creature to kill this dangerous ork warboss, never seen before

>It's attempt failed because the warboss' pet squighounds sniffed it out

A Gaunt's Ghosts tv series would be sick

Trying to make films about huge space marine battles and shit doesn't seem too realistic to me and I always found space marines boring when reading books.

>would need an extensive special effects budget
>mass audiences probably wouldn't like the mixture of goofyness (eg space orcs, space elves, space knights) and grimdarkness (eg the warp, cyberpunk dystopian fascism etc)
>characters are primarily male, humans are primarily white, hollywood wouldn't like that
>if Hollywood did make it, they'd underestimate audiences and have to spoonfeed them exposition, shoehorn in quips, romance, comedic releif characters, some sort of current events political message that would not fit in-universe, make corny references for the nerds to get excited
>core fanbase are 12 year olds and turbonerds, the former wouldn't be able to get into the cinoplex, the latter would pirate heavily

>tfw no Cora gf

The solution to all of those is make it somewhat grounded and about the Imperial Guard so normies will watch it, like Battlestar Galactica.

I'm serious though.

Cora is literally perfection. I'm unemployed and out of school right now; I fill the long, boring days fantasizing about her. It's like actually having someone who cares about me. Without her I'd definitely have offed myself long ago.

just make the main character a black female, itll be good

I know EXACTLY what you meme.

A mechanicum v. necrons tombworld horror movie would be neat

This is no mere meme. Cora is my life.

that's... that's actually not bad

>A Turk isn't cast as God Emperor

When the show is made, I can bet you 1000 dollars that Rick Priestley will have a Turkish actor as the Emprah.

He already named Russ "Leman", his Turkish wife's name.

Also, Ian Livingstone literally, LITERALLY lives in Istanbul in Levent.

Games Workshop is a turkaboo enterprise.

>mfw Russ is a chick