Maybe Rylo Kloon would have won that lightsaber duel if he didn't have to worry about the two smaller lightsabers that...

Maybe Rylo Kloon would have won that lightsaber duel if he didn't have to worry about the two smaller lightsabers that are perpetually about to cut of his hand.

It's not really as much of a hindrance as you'd think. Lightsabers only have weight to the hilt so it wouldn't be much of a struggle to prevent that from happening.

It's not a weight issue, it's a mobility issue. It restricts his area of motion by a lot. Plus, if you've ever handled a cruciform sword you know that the cross guard comes in contact with your arms body quite pretty easily

Valid point.

Metal sleeves over the plasma vents protect the bearer's hand from getting burned.

Have you handled a cruciform sword you fucking nerd lmao

I certainly have, I wouldn't expect a beta bitch-boy such as yourself to have handled one though, it's a man's weapon after all.

I understand that but it wouldn't come in contact with your arms if the blade was weightless.

Doesn't protect him from swinging the saber an inch too far and stabbing himself with the two sword coming out of his sword.

Why? Honestly if there was no counterweight it would be even easier to fuck up. Granted he's a magic space wizard but still, it seems like a really clunky design.

It isn't that hard to control the motion, if you'd ever so much as picked up a blade you'd know that.

It is a clunky design.

Did you mean to tag me in this?

Yes. You are a virgin of the divine art of blade and everyone knows it.

Why are fa/tv/irgins still arguing over this? It's more than a year on and the rest of the world has embraced this iconic design and moved on.

Doesn't change the fact that you're a fucking nerd faggot faggot gay queer boy likes handling swords and dicks around all the semen in his boipussy for the knights haha

good post.

Dumbass couldn't even build a lightsaber properly, Luke did it first try, perfectly.

Why don't you come round down my house and say that to my face? Me and my toledo broadsword will be waiting.

its incredibly bad design. imagine twirling your wrist with a riposte and slicing in to yourself

>Accusing finger reinforces unquestioned authority
I really wonder about the mental state of this shits author sometimes

Does a lightsaber immediately cut whatever it touches or is force required behind the swing?

whoah, it's almost as if he's a poser pretending to be Darth Vader and he couldn't build a proper lightsaber, informing the character's own incompetence

I bet you complained about Adam Driver looking like a dork too

IIRC the reason the cross blades are there is to vent extra energy because his crystal is incredibly powerful and unstable.

WHich then brings up the question, why didn't his overpowered lightsaber utterly annihilate Mary Suewalker?

His crystal is unstable because it's cracked. And yes the vents are there to handle its whacked out energy. We have no indication that it'd be stronger than Anakin's, though.

I wonder about the origin of that crystal too. Was that the only one he could find or did he want that particular one for a reason?

The Empire did a big campaign to destroy sources of khyber crystals, so that one being the only one he could find isn't too unlikely.

Not to mention he left the Jedi academy, meaning he wouldn't have the guidance or resources of Luke to get a good crystal.

>hmm holy toledo user! your broadsword feels so good in my boypussy, i'm so glad you came to see me! i'm the best at swallowing swords in all my holes

faggot

>tag me
literally facebook ITT

Can someone lightsabre this?