What's his fucking problem?

What's his fucking problem?

ooga booga

too much rice in the puddin'.

test

you failed.

he a cuck

It all stemmed from the time he spent in Burma.

Brain damage from the chemicals.

he's a literal cuckold

He and his friends were working for the local government. They were trying to buy the loyalty of tribal leaders by bribing them with precious stones. But their caravans were being raided in a forest north of Rangoon by a bandit. So, they went looking for the stones. But in six months, they never met anybody who traded with him. One day, they saw a child playing with a ruby the size of a HONKA HONKA. The bandit had been a tangerine.

What was that close up expression of him heavily breathing meant to convey?

He's just not a very good actor.

I mean, if he just told the guy he could have Harley you may think he was just toying with him. But those close up shots with him heavily breathing totally made him look like a cuckold.

That fucking scene was so awkwardly edited, I don't even know why they left it in the movie.

wtf i hate joker now

He was fucking with Common the whole time.

He second he mentioned Harley he was dead. You could see it in Joker's face. He was just fucking with him as much as possible before he killed him.

>follow an overrated Joker with an awful Joker

DC can't even fuck up right.

If that was their intention, they failed.
You don't watch your gf flirting with some guy and sound like you're fapping.

Okay, what was the "distirbubg content" part of this movie?

Are they referring to the "HONKA HONKA" scene which is badly edited so you cannot at all understand if Joker actually WANTED the black guy to bang Harley or he was just messing around with him before he killed him...

I so hope the extended cut manages to somehow fix up the editing of the movie but I doubt that.

Pretty much this. The Joker doesn't give a shit. He'll pretend to be into something just for his own amusement. Hell, he might even *be* into it, but that doesn't change the fact that Common was fucked the moment he mentioned her.

It's got a lot less to do with how the Joker feels about Harley and a lot more to do with Common being too familiar, too "common," even.

Why are you defending shit writing, user?

My guess is that the David Ayer cut did have Joker wanting Common to bang Harley, but the WB cut tried to get rid of this by inserting a "color flash" on the screen when Common called Harley a bitch, trying to make it out that Joker got angry at him for saying that.

Whereas the David Ayer cut as Joker sitting real close to Common, Common playing with his clothes like as if they are best friends.

and then you get this scene of Joker on his knees facing Common.

I have no idea what is going on with the dialogue here but yeah all of this was cut and WB reshot it.

Ayer had an entierely different scene in his head. You can see here Common doesn't appear in the frame.

The theatrical cut rather has Common introduce himself to Joker but the original cut has Joker introducing himself to Common

You wouldn't recognize good writing if it sat on your face.

Personally, I prefer the reshoot of having Common introduce himself to Joker whilst Joker is sitting down holding his cane and looking out at Harley (you notice that throughout the scene he is always glaring at Harley so whatever that means).

Looks like a huge fag and shitty design

I love the whole atmosphere of that scene.

Jared Leto was shit as the Jokester, end of story

he's damaged

Same here. It was very well done. I just wish we could see the full uncut version

TELL ME, WOULD YOU DIE FOR ME?

He thought the movie was about something else.

tru cuckino

Beautiful in every respect.

Have you ever been in love?

He wasn't pretending to be into it. He was obviously angry, hence common immediately taking the hint.

It's gay to say this, but I have extreme anger problems. A lot of times it shows itself in this intentionally over the top sarcasm. It's like I'm mocking what I annoy and intentionally trying to annoy myself more.

I think that was the intention of the scene, Leto just isn't the best actor.

I'm not just saying this to defend the movie. The makings of the scene (ie him obviously not intending to give Harley to him) show that it's evident, though it obviously wasn't very well done.

fag

>It's gay to say this, but I have extreme anger problems. A lot of times it shows itself in this intentionally over the top sarcasm. It's like I'm mocking what I annoy and intentionally trying to annoy myself more.

Who the fuck cares, it won't make this shitshow any better because you can relate to it, you stupid whore.

I don't get what it is that's supposed to be so poorly done about it. The only people I've seen that didn't understand what was happening were the autists on this board.

most tryhard joker ever

the worst joker ever

no