twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

...and what is damaskus?

What is a Big Guy?

was pulling out his tongue and acting like a retard part of his plan

AH
LAY
PPOW

This is why you shouldn't smoke weed kids

Well...In regards to da-mask-us. I think it would be a real mess it it was pulled off.

Who is this guy?

kek

You can't be syria-s!

He's not Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton.

Kek. Like most modern-day ""ibertarians"", he's an autistic manchild.

Does he have a chance?

Why didn't the guy just say Syria instead of Aleppo?

this might be confusing to americans but sometimes a specific city in a foreign country is important and not just the country in general

maybe if both trump and clinton get sent to prison for all the allegations against them

The last hope for legalizing incest and pot in America, but mostly incest.

No the guy could have just asked Johnson about the refugee crisis in Syria. The way he phrased the question was gratuitous. Johnson should have known what he meant but Barnicle is still a cunthead for phrasing his questions like a faggot.

because he expected a presidential candidate to know what the fuck Aleppo was

No no I get what you mean. The guy is a presidential candidate and he should have known where Aleppo is but I'm still bothered by the way the guy asked him. Most people would have just said Syria!

All he asked was "what do you think about Aleppo" which really isn't conspicuous considering how much news has come directly out of that city like civilians being killed/ISIS overtaking it, etc. It'd be like saying "Baghdad? Like the big bags you get at the grocery store?"

For a presidential candidate, this is pretty low-profile shit to know.

>running against two of the most disliked candidates in US history
>can't win a single state

He may not be a True Libertarian but he's libertarian where it counts: being a retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_toYr_Hcdo

me on the left !

What are you thaying, user? Are you thaying that Johnthon ith too fucking thtoopid to win againtht criminalth?

youtube.com/watch?v=COItiKtHWyg

No borders? No rights? What kind of libertarianism is this?

Forgot my webm.

if he can grab NM, that other third party guy takes Utah, and Clinton/Trump can't hit 270 then he has a small chance in the House.

>that other third party guy takes Utah
Even if the New Mexico thing were merely unlikely, this would still be next to impossible

>All he asked was "what do you think about Aleppo"

No, he said something like "What would you do about Aleppo if you were the president?"