Why are they trying to make us sympathize with this evil spoiled rich bitch?

Why are they trying to make us sympathize with this evil spoiled rich bitch?

Who cares drogon is going to be balerion size when we return and he's going to swag along and fuck everything in the ass.
Tldr danny wins

>Tldr danny wins
Until she shits the bed and gets assassinated.

Cersei is gonna scorch those fucking faggot SJW dragons and that tubby white-haired bitch with her wildfire.

They aren't.

Think about what she has. Her entire family except for her brother is dead. All her children are dead. She killed any and all support she might have had in the church. There is an army and dragons coming across the ocean. Shes got at least 4 different armies headed her way.

There is nothing about her to sympathize with. She has only herself to blame.

Cersei is the way she is because she had a miserable. That's why the audience sympathizes with her. She's a cold-hearted bitch who's only goal is self-preservation because of all the injustices she's faced throughout her life.

I'll kill myself if she dies. I'm serious. She is my self-insert so if she dies I basically have to die too. I'll fucking livestream it on here too if you assholes don't believe me.

Screencap this post. I don't give a fuck.

Now that would be some funny shit but i doubt it dnd are so far up danny's ass its not even funny anymore, she'll lose 1-2 dragons maybe drogon will win.

>Injustices
>Refuses to bear her husbands children

Fuck her she could have secured peace for the realm for generations to come, AND still fuck her brother.

I dont know, but there is one thing i do know and that is: Jaqen H'ghar is gonna be loose and unleashed and wreck havoc on Westeros along with Arya and rest of the Faceless Man.

Valar Morghulis
Valar Dohearis

The return of Jaqen H'ghar

If I remember that part of the book, she actually shits the creek.

>injustices
>waaaaaaaaaaaaah i'm not entitled to rule everyone and do whatever the fuck i want

whoopdee fucking doo.

>A girl born into the richest family on the planet and destined to be a queen suffers a tragedy of being married to a handsome king that didn't really love her

Oh the horror of it all. Oh the misery. Poor poor girl.

They want the Hillary audience.

Copy that

Nobody seems to care about Jaqen H'ghar.

Poor Jaqen.

i want her to bully me

>Injustice
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH why wasn't I born with a penis

>yfw you realize she is the hillary clinton of westeros

What was his endgame?

[spoielr]Seriously, can smarter people or bookfags explain to me what the fuck is up with that whole thing? What exactly do they do there?[/spoiler]

He isn't even in the books for more than like 4 chapters.

thats a dog

he is just the mr.miyagi of game of thrones

He's irrelevant now. The student no longer needs the master.

That Sansa hairline, man.

Wow! She didn't want to fuck some fat loser she didn't even like! What a bitch am I right?!?!?

She didn't want to rule anything at first. She wants to rule everything because of how life and society treated. Yeah she's a selfish bitch, but that's not her own fault, it's the patriarchy's fault. She is an ambitious woman and she will stop at nothing to get what she rightfully deserves.

>all rich people should never complain about anything

Yes because that fat fuck was so handsome. She had to force marry some fat fuck she didn't even like and you expect her to be grateful? Lol please.

She is completely in the right for wanting to be a man considering how women are treated in GoT. They are seen as holes and nothing more.

>She's a cold-hearted bitch who's only goal is self-preservation because of all the injustices she's faced throughout her life.
This is what fat Tumblrinas actually believe

2/10
1 point for trying so hard
1 point for making me reply

Because she is a stronk female.

But I really don't think you are supposed to sympathize with her post season 3. And now because D&D are hack frauds, they'll probably just make her the new Jeoffery

postscript: I though she had a super long neck in the thumbnail.

If you don't sympathize with Cersei and recognize the fact that she has faced multiple injustices then you need psychological evaluation. I fear for the lack of respect the women you encounter might experience.

Cersei was a evil cunt before anything even happened to her. Read the books you delusional tumbler tard.

No. She wasn't born evil you stupid man. She is the way she is because of her sexist dad that treated her like livestock and never gave her a fatherfigure. She grew up alone and was forced to adapt and become a badass cold-hearted who doesn't take shit from anyone.

hahaha

you cunt apologists really need go be hanged.

You sexist myosginists really need to get castrated.

Confirmed idiot. How many women were treated the same and turned out fine? Cersei was evil even before her mother died, Jamie recalled that multiple times in the book. Tyrion also gave some light on this in other matters. Yes she has suffered some injustice (just like everyone else) but most of the bad things that have happened to her can be traced back to the stupid things shed said and done herself. Like I said, read the books, stupid cunt. I have them right here to educate your stupid woman ass. I feel sorry for you if you relate to her.

She murdered her friend when she was like 10 because her friend had a crush on Jaime she's been terrible most of her life.

Lol why the fuck are you butthurt? Did your girlfriend pussy whip you or something? No, there is absolutely no proof Cersei was born evil. She is "evil" because of her shitty dad and the patriarchy.

If you want to keep insulting me simply because I'm a woman without actually trying to refute my claims then go ahead you dumb MRA. Idgaf.

Well user Robert got to graze it, Jaime got to fuck it, and if you're a very good boy you might get to lick it.

He is nobody

Why would sleeping with your husband/lover kill you?

You forgot your /got/ general:/

I just gave you proof as to why she's evil but like most crazy feminists you completely disregard facts shown to you. I refuted all your claims, you disregard them. Are you on drugs or something? Learn to listen to understand, not to reply.

Are you trigged over some words you read over the Internet? You insult men no problem but as soon as someone does the same to you it's a huge problem. You sound like a sexist towards men so I thought I should give you a taste of your own medicine. Maybe don't go around provoking people.

because muh strong women
>show's tagline is "all men must die"
>all the men die so the writers can pander to the female fanbase
poetry

Because every other intereting character has been killed off or turned boring.

BookCersei is somehow a thousand times more evil and more interesting than the shows cersei lannister sour hour of power. Book cersei rolled up on tommen about to tell jaime that joff molested him and she twisted his ear and told him to suck it up and go back in the house. Bookcersei smacks jaime across face multiple times out of theblue when he s just trying to talk to her about how aureen waters, the guy who later steals her navy, seems untrustworthy

And he's like 'whatevs' after missing blocking the blow because he has no goddamn hand .

Shes constantly like 'hey dumb fuck, you know seven is five plus two right? Thats the number of your fingers plus two'

>but like most crazy feminists you completely disregard facts shown to you.

You did NOT just fucking say that... you did NOT. JUST. FUCKING. SAY. THAT.

Me? ME?!?! ME crazy?!?! Us feminists, who are trying to seek justice for our gender after years of systematic sexism, are FUCKING crazy?!!?! How the FUCK do you even have the balls to say that to me? How the fuck does someone, who lives in a fucking website dedicated to mysoginy, call ME crazy? I don't know. I don't fucking know anymore. What claims did you refute? You haven't shown any proof of Cersei being born. She is a bitch because she was treated like a hole. I can relate to that.

>Learn to listen to understand, not to reply

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHA!

You think I'm gonna stop?'?!?! You think you're gonna shut me up??? Bitch FUCK YOU! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!

+100

Femanon here. Used to love this show and almost dropped it hard but picked it up again.

Cersei is the best portrayal of a female character. Bar-none. She's strong, independent and a manipulative mastermind who knows how to play the Game of Thrones like a pro. As someone who likes to self-insert into her character since I'm a total mean bitch like her, I find it stupid and meaningless the way they mistreated her in the show. Putting one of the strongest female characters into a position where she has to face humiliation and drink dirty floor water really shows how sexist and anti-feminist the show creators are. Just look at how they treated the sand snakes. They set them up as strong, pro-feminist characters with qualities setting them apart from the sheep, but in the next episode they are revealed to be submissive 10/10's here-are-the-tits-for-all-the-man-pigs-watching-the-show. Not saying that sand snakes were the best characters since I think Cersei is the by far the best feminist-friendly character in any tv show to date, but the way the creators treat female characters like pieces of meat or submissive and humiliating roles really shows the black ooze lurking in their sexist little heats.

I'm glad that the writers finally listened up and put Cersei back in power as she totatlly deserves it for all the hardship they put her in the show. She's the only one that can rule King's Landing rightfully and justly.

Wow great post
upvote to you good lady ;^)

Dur and Durp rewrite entire slant of lannister siblings relationship to make cersei victim to the point of making Jaime a fucking repist, the total opposite of his book character because the wife is friends with her and she lives in thier neighborhood and send kids to same school with

The fact that women actually sympathize with Cersei and see her as a role model scares the shit out of me. This feminism crap is getting too out of control and people think it's some sort of joke. You're not gonna be laughing when women start castrating every man they see.

bow down to the matriarchy you piece of shit.

our time is coming

Jesus... I didn't even need to read your post to know how utterly pointless this is. What are you 12? Grow up and stop playing the victim. The world is shitty and it's always been like that. Everyone has dealt with shit in they're lives, but to go around and blame everyone else for your problems isn't going to fix anything. You shout injustice and then what? What does that do? Nothing. You sound like a spoiled brat. You want proof? Read the books. I tried to tell you but you seem to know everything already. I'm mean, just look at your post! Do you have a mental issue or something? I'm not trying to shut you up, I'm trying to educate you. I have nothing left to say to you. Good luck in life crazy lady, you should get out more.

I will stop blaming my problems on the patriarchy as soon as it stops causing my problems you stupid fucking man pig. Don't try to mansplain anything to me anymore. You lost. I won.

nobody other than evil cunts sympathize with that evil cunt

But could you have won? Nothing changed. Typical woman, all emotion and no logic.

I already won. You men are nothing but lust and mindless bigotry. Leave.

Are you a fucking retard or are you just playing along?

Why don't you?

You and your cult will never win lol You're so brainwashed it's amusing.

Fuck off. She's cruel to Tyrion for no fucking reason other.
>WAAAAA my mommy died in child birth!
Yeah. That's HIS fault. Sure.
She isn't even faithful to Jamie so she isn't suffering because she has a love others don't understand, she's suffering because she's an incestuous slut. She's a terrible mother, a terrible wife, and a terrible Queen. What "injustices" excuse all that?

Apparently this imaginary patriarchy

Robert wasn't fat when they married you dumb cunt. He was straight out of a wet dream

>and nothing of value was lost

>injustice
fucking lol

not even dnd seem to care

what was even the point of that arya story arc

>anons are actually being baited by this obvious troll

>Wow! She didn't want to fuck some fat loser she didn't even like! What a bitch am I right?!?!?
There's probably a thousand high-born bitches all around Westeros who have to fuck a fat loser every day. Cersei could've just fucked him enough to get pregnant a few times so the realm wouldn't descend into chaos then fuck her brother on the side. But no, she acts like a retard and the obvious consequences play out and the 7 kingdoms go to shit all because she was butthurt that her husband was still in love with a dead 16 year old.
idk your post looks a lot like bait but I'm gonna post anyway in case anyone takes that seriously

I can't even begin to describe the extent to which Jon is going to school these southern bitches with his big white wolf dick

>"Just dress her up like Reinhard von Lohengramm, that'll make those fucking nerds like her!"

She doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same thread as that glorious blond brat

>knows how to play the Game of Thrones like a pro
If she was a pro she'd have endured getting fucked a few times by Robert enough to have his actual kids.
Instead she fucked her brother all her kids died, along with her father (the only thing holding the realm together, who died because she wanted her meme dwarf brother dead so badly because she's still mad that he killed her mom in childbirth) and she now rules over 1, maybe 2 kingdoms (who the fuck knows what's happening in the Stormlands by now), losing the most powerful (The Reach) like an absolute retard.
So her throne is pretty much meaningless since Dorne and the Reach could probably wipe her armies out alone, nevermind the fact that a Tardgaryen bitch is about to cross with 100,000+ shitskin barbarians and 3 dragons, and the fact that the North and the Vale hate her along with most of the Riverlords.

No doubt.
I'm still not convinced that her Galactic Empire uniform was a coincidence. Even her hair is a slightly shittier version of early Reinhard's.

wasn't* a coincidence

They're basically a cult of really, really good assassins. It was mentioned that they were extremely expensive to hire early in the books but I haven't read that much so I don't know the rest. The show makes it seem like they basically 'trade' lives, I.E you can go to them and KYS and they'll kill whoever you tell them to after. I'm not sure though; I didn't pay attention to most of the Arya storyline after season 4 because the writing was trash and Maisie Williams gets harder to look at every single episode, she's so fucking hideous.

Guaranteed it had nothing to do with LOTGH. Nobody watches your gay Chinese cartoons.

The producers are both gay and would gladly pander to China given the chance.

>cersei will never treat you like livestock
why bros

>The producers are both gay
Why am I not fucking surprised?

>Femanon here.

Because it's obvious.

Because you're dumb. Benioff and Weiss aren't gay.

>gormless manlet who is a proven shit leader schooling anyone

>he fell for the copypasta

congrats on being a retard user!

> you know seven is five plus two right? Thats the number of your fingers plus two

No he is not. Jaqen is gonna unleas his power and wreck havoc on everybody.

There's no reason for a burgeoning television producer to take a beard wife for his career. No reason at all!

He is Jaqen fucking H'ghar, once a free man of Lorath.

Now he is the master of Braavos faceless man.

He think he is no one, but to me and Aryan he is someone.

I imagine his only real "goal" is to find successors that can keep the cult going on after his death. They kill people. Some that come wanting to them wanting to die and some which they get contracted to kill.

i just like when she kills everyone, are we supposed to sympathize?

Robert was a greek god before and during the war, he only got fat as King -- and this is important, OVER TIME.

Fuck Arya, Jaqen and the faceless man deserve all the attention.

You're right, there isn't.

There are many of gay television producers, and unlike actors they don't have to worry about it affecting their casting.

Stop being a fucking idiot.

Maybe Jaqen is the many-faced god afterall. And who's gonna take revenge on the faceless man? No one, cause nobody no they behind this and also good luck going after a guild of assassin who can facelift and disappear like super-ninjas.

>She's the only one that can rule King's Landing rightfully and justly.

There are at least two or three more legitimate heirs running around, at least by the end of Dance of Dragons. I don't know about the television series...

She is extremely intelligent and ambitious though. The development of her character in the novels is among the best I've ever seen in fiction.

>Yeah she's a selfish bitch, but that's not her own fault, it's the patriarchy's fault.

Was it the patriarchy's fault that she had a little boy pushed out of a window to cover up her incest and infidelity?

Was it the patriarchy's fault that a bunch of bastard sons were killed off to protect the power of her little psychotic son?

Was it the patriarchy's fault that she double crossed Eddard Stark?

How many people in this series have suffered, are suffering, or are dead because of this entitled brat?

>She is extremely intelligent and ambitious though
I'll give you ambitious but she's nowhere as clever as she likes to believe.
She thinks herself the new Tywin but she does not have his tactical foresight. Often she's just lucky.

>it's the patriarchy's fault
10/10

>who knows how to play the Game of Thrones like a pro
I don't think setting off a massive explosion that kills huge numbers of extremely important people, thus pissing off literally everybody else in the kingdom, can really be considered playing it "like a pro". I mean sure it got rid of her enemies but it then it made like ten times more, it's seriously going to come back and bite her on the ass.

They're probably a troll m8, the post you're responding to went just a little too far.

Because most of us watching it in us are her class. Majority of normal or not completely dumb people are rich so theres no need to romanticise working class like they did in the past

> Majority of normal or not completely dumb people are rich
This has got to be the stupidest thing I've ever read.

i mean in first world not india

Even then it's fucking stupid, just look at what you wrote. How can the majority of people be rich? It completely robs the word of it's meaning, it's always used in a relative sense. I mean sure you or I are rich relative to the peasents on game of thrones but in turn we're just peasants compared to the trumps and clintons of the world. You're still poor m8, even with the iphone.

Let me ask you this do you own the land that you live on? If you don't you're poor, end of story. Everything else is just window dressing.

>How can the majority of people be rich?
I wrote normal or not dumb.

Normal means the majority of people by definition you fucking dumbass, how do you not realize these basic things? Are you 12?

It's that or getting executed. Because Smirkfu and that religious tool would go for her head.

Still wouldn't call it playing it like a pro though, seems to be a bit of sledgehammer approach.

I wasn't disputing it was effective though.

Her biggest mistake that backfired was to seek the future predictions from the witch. That fucked her up for life.

Because brother-sister incest is awesome.

But they don't have private e-mail servers.

Can't wait to see her real tits next season

That dress makes her neck look really REALLY long.

Because the shoulder pads meld into the backgrounds colors in that pic.

I don't know but it's working.

I expected a hundred seasons of this show.

I really did.

>There are at least two or three more legitimate heirs running around, at least by the end of Dance of Dragons. I don't know about the television series...
In the show, Daenerys is the only confirmed claimant to the throne by blood alone.

In the books, it is unknown if Dany's claim would actually allow her to take the crown since she's a woman. That said, if Aegon really is the son of Rhaegar, that puts him first in the line of succession, followed by Stannis Baratheon, Doran Martell, Trystane Martell, and Edric Dayne. Sweetrobin is also in line for the throne but I don't remember exactly how distant he is.

this is like a navy seals pasta for women kek

> it is unknown if Dany's claim would actually allow her to take the crown since she's a woman
No, it's very well known that Terg succession puts all males ahead of females in the succession because of Dance of Dragons fuckery. They can still inherit if all male heirs are dead

Bad pasta, but I'll agree that the sand snakes were handled horribly in the show. They were supposed to be six sisters carefully plotting to overthrow the Lannisters by tampering with the crown's succession, and somehow this translated into three mexican bitches who like fighting. What the fuck man?

Amanda peet looks like a foot

Actually Daenerys isn't a confirmed Targaryen either, she only had Viserys to vouch for her legitimacy, and he's dead.

Kings Landing just know for certain that the Mad King's Queen escaped pregnant and that there's some girl in the east claiming to be that baby.

i finally decided to watch it earlier this year
literally all scenes with white haired dragon woman has no bearing to the plot and the vast majority of them are just dumb, it took me until season 3 to realize that i should just skip them the instant they show up (although i watched the ones with tyrion in them)
literally all the scenes with aya has no bearing to the plot and the vast majority of them are dumb with her being ridiculously edgy
somehow red robe fire woman convinces everyone to ruin themselves by undressing
very stale world, i can't believe it took them five seasons to realize that religion and zealotry is in fact a topic, a cool topic that can be worked about in many ways, too bad they probably offed it for good and they'll return to pretending like religion isn't a matter
they kill the wrong characters at the wrong times, they introduce new characters and then kill them, rather than having old characters die in meaningful ways.
you know what would have been interesting in the show allegedly notorious for "killing off" characters? having tyrion, the white haired dragon woman, and everyone else involved die during the attack in the fighting pits, that would've been completely unexpected, but can't have that in a show about muh dragon ex machina woman
the logistics of the entire wildling plot line doesn't add up at all, neither the manpower, nor the trolls, nor the mammoths, why even add this fantasy element when they don't utilize them in any logistically sound fashion? in the entire north there were two trolls and a mammoth for their siege? in their homestead there was exactly one troll? how do they reproduce? another example, why don't the trolls utilize weaponry? even something extremely simple like a wooden handle with no head would be destructive due to the sheer size, but they could've also forged gigantic swords with ridiculous offensive potential

and by far the worst thing, a lot of the women (but some men too) in the show seems to have no idea that there's a concept known as consequences for actions, so they just do whatever the fuck no matter how utterly retarded it is. yet worse is that the consequences never come so they get a free pass at ruining any realistic character reactions.
>the four """assassin""" girls in dhorn who do literally nothing but retarded dumbfuckery
>aya constantly acts like a brat and in inconceivably troubling fashion
>iron isle girl ignores everything to save her brother, except she looks at him and fucking abandons him just because he is understandably a little meek about the situation
>dragon woman keeps acting like a retard but gets rewarded a hundred percent of the time with overly dramatic music and orchestrals
>cersei constantly does completely retarded things, like how she ruined literally everything tommen or whatever his name was liked, him offing himself is one of the better positives of the show because it makes perfect sense, the scene is cool too

there are a lot of really unlikely things that happen, characters constantly bump into each other despite that being highly unlikely due to how scattered everything is, even worse when neither of them are using roads. another example is when sansa and cockless boy jumps off the castle wall, how in the fuck did they survive that fall? i know snow and snow doesn't fucking do shit against falling
just a random thought, but when they sent cockless iron isle boy to capture the castle i thought it was a setup to test his loyalty when the guy got axed in the head, that would've been a pretty cool scene which would further realistically cement his psychological trauma, it would've been a nice scene to have before the """rescue""" by his sister and would give a good argument for his refusal to try to escape

this is only what i recall, definitely missing out on stuff, particularly since i have to cut this short

>because of all the injustices she's faced throughout her life.

what?

>born in the wealthiest house

>marry the king

>still get to fuck her twin brother

things only went south when she started fucking with other houses.

There used to be a theory that Dany was the baby born at the tower of joy, and that she's actually a half-Stark, half-Targaryen bastard and therefore outside the line of succession. This theory died off completely after the last season though.

>Daenerys is mostly a side story to the main civil war plot, as is the wall. But both do have increasing effects on the main plot.
>Arya scenes are part of the main plot, as she's the character that shows you what is happening at ground level, like when she was in harrenhal with Tywin, or in the riverlands with the hound.
>Melly has very nice tits
>The sparrows and Melly are enough about religion. Melly also turned up in season 2.
>You complain about characters getting killed off randomly and then want the entire Essos cast to be killed off randomly. Which really would make all those Daenerys scenes pointless.
>Giants are going extinct. Putting them all together wouldn't be logistically sound.
>They literally shoot massive arrows at the wall
>They fuck female giants
>Wun wun likely is the last giant

>Its funny because all the things you've greentexted are show only things that I don't like.
>Apart from Cersei, you're complaining that she isn't a Mary Sue, what the fuck do you want?
>If your talking about Brienne finding Sansa and Arya she was literally hunting them.