What was your favorite insult?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lYWOY-5h-nE
americansc.org.uk/online/Newm...
longpauses.com/blog/2002/12/f...
youtube.com/watch?v=IeL8EYtbVw0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around! I'll be watching you!

This was a very difficult decision btw

Is that you John Wayne? Is this me?

I don't get it

>Hey cumsteaks!

Who said that? WHO THE FUCK SAID THAT?! WHICH ONE OF YOU SLIMY, COMMUNIST-SHIT TWINKLE-TOED COCKSUCKERS DOWN HERE JUST SIGNED HIS OWN DEATH WARRANT?!

Are drill sergeants allowed to hit guys?

Don't think so. It probably happened in the past at times but I think they're a lot more strict with how drill sergeants can interact with recruits other than yelling at them.

'you fight like a dairy farmer'

youtube.com/watch?v=lYWOY-5h-nE

Well hell I like you, you can come over to my house and fuck my sister! *Gutpunch*

You could suck a golf ball through a garden hose

WHY DID YOU EVEN JOIN MY BELOVED CORPS??

SIR I GOT LOST ON MY WAY TO COLLEGE

Mine is "hello mod"

What did he mean by this?

Your ass looks like about 150 pounds of chewed bubblegum, Pyle.

WHO THE FUCK SAID THAT?

>no shot of Mary Jane Rottencrotch in her pretty pink panties

Kubrick is a hack

It was me, sir.

Bullshit. It looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your mama's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress. I think you've been cheated!

Technically no, but who the fuck are they going to tell who'd care?

Lawrence what? Of Arabia?

The modern military is incredibly PC. They overreact to every little thing.

army civil affairs here, absolutely not, they'd be court martialed

Lawrence of her labia

>YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FUCK PRIVATE PYLE

>tfw no one explains it

whatever you do don't fall down
that would break my fucking heart!

John Wayne’s portrayal of Sergeant John Stryker in the "Sands of Iwo Jima (1949)" became the defining image of the American hero in World War II films. The film celebrated and mythologised American military prowess and commitment to democratic ideals.

However, the reality of the war in Vietnam shattered the illusions of America’s ‘Good War’ movies. Attempts by Hollywood to create a similar myth at the time of the Vietnam war foundered because the war experienced by young Americans in Vietnam differed so starkly from the ‘Good War’ of their fathers.

Both Hasford’s book and the film included repeated sardonic references to John Wayne and the mythical war he represented. Far from affirming the genre, Full Metal Jacket (1987) constituted a direct assault on the assumptions underlying traditional World War II movies.

In the film's most self-reflexive sequence, a camera crew interviews a platoon of grunts, who affect bravado, but seem genuinely bewildered by the failure of their actual war experience to conform to their preconceived notions of "heroism," "bravery," and "sacrifice." To survive in this war, American soldiers had to do more than imitate Wayne, and invoke the myth.

The stories of American masculinity and historical progress - written during WWII by their fathers, political leaders, and commanding officers - are revealed to be little more than tall tales.

Despite the interesting moral ambiguity of some of Wayne's finer roles, for many critics of the Cold War he serves more often as an icon, a shorthand referent to the nostalgia and arrogance that continues to characterize so much of America's foreign and domestic policy. Although his movies continued to function as a reference point, they were no longer imbued with heroism and patriotism and instead appeared ridiculous.
Source(s):
americansc.org.uk/online/Newm...
longpauses.com/blog/2002/12/f...

THE FAIRY FUCKING GODMOTHER SAID IT

Good write up

"You climb obstacles like old people fuck!"

The instructors supervisor, commander, another instructor. They get in trouble all the time.
t. 6 year air force guy

TEXAS??? HOLY DOGSHIT ONLY STEERS AND QUEERS COME FROM TEXAS AND YOU DON'T LOOK MUCH LIKE A STEER SO THAT NARROWS IT DOWN!!! DO YOU SUCK DICKS? ARE YOU A PETER-PUFFER? BULLSHIT, YOU LOOK LIKE YOU COULD SUCK A GOLF BALL THROUGH A GARDEN HOSE!!!

WHO SAID THAT? WHO THE FUCK SAID THAT? WHO'S THE SLIMY LITTLE COMMUNIST-SHIT TWINKLE-TOED COCKSUCKER WHO JUST SIGNED HIS OWN DEATH WARRANT??? NOBODY, HUH? THE FAIRY FUCKING GODMOTHER SAID IT!

Underrated

"YOU SLIMEY FUCKING WALRUS LOOKING PEICE OF SHIT!"

PRIVATE PYLE I WILL MOTIVATE YOU IF IT SHORT DICKS EVERY CANNIBAL IN THE CONGO

ARE YOU JIMBO WAYNE OR IS IT YOU

youtube.com/watch?v=IeL8EYtbVw0

love this scene