TIME TO DELIVER A PIZZA BALL

What did Cred Forums think of season 4? I thought it started out well but kinda fell off towards the end.
Best skit was the octopus

I'm gonna laugh when someone finally shoots him during one of his stunts.

It was fantastic, probably only 2 episodes didn't have me crying from laughter. Best skit was Erics on the Street

I always lose it when hes blocking traffic and screaming "i dont want to live. Just run me over"

I think its the weakest by far.

A lot of it is just predictable and dull now. I really hope this is the last one. Only thing i found funny in season 4 was Hannibal's few one liners.

bump.
>who killed Hannibal?

>they finally investigated 311

was pretty good

this, all of his guests now know what to expect, and his sketches on the street have become redundant.

Reddit: The Show

>buzzword: the shitpost

Dennis Rodman was probably my favorite guest

It felt down. There were some great skits, but he should have done more miscellaneous skits instead of constant ranch.

Solid season overall, last two episodes were among the series' best.

u must love it then Lol

BIRD UP

this show is dumb
DUMB

I loved the octopus, but man the drugged up taxi driver skit got me good

It is now to be honest. Season 4 really pandered to Reddit hard, I mean just look at Eric's AMA; liking season 4 more than the first 3 is literally actually the definition of - not just a meme, but the literal definition of literal: "Reddit: The Opinion".

>literally actually the definition of - not just a literal definition of literal: "Reddit".

I AM THE OCTOPUS

You've been Kraft punk'd

It was an entertaining close to the season,but every past season went out with a bang in some form. S4 left me saying "That's it?".

I was hoping the last episode would've been Hannibal 1000 killing the real Hannibal and Eric and then taking over the show.