/westworld/

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VlHpAXIwdpA
youtube.com/watch?v=j4ZVheimQ-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=uaz6nxyQA28
pcgames.de/Westworld-Serie-Film-264893/Videos/Trailer-HBO-Serie-kuenstlicher-Intelligenz-1210376/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's boring and i don't care about robots

It focuses more on that robo girl gaining intelligence and self-thought instead of based Harris dicking around and trying to find the maze

Did I get a bad rip, or was the second half of the episode dark to the point of not being able to understand what was happening?

Teddy confirmed to never get the girl. To always be Dolores orbiter instead.

Ed Harris a shit tho

>will =/= mib
>MUH CONCIOUSSNESSS
>MUH SON
>MUH MEMRIES
>will out of character
>MUH board of directors
>MUH behind the scenes cowboy
4/10 ep

They make James Marsten play the cuck in everything, I think he enjoys it.

nothing, its the best show on tv, but Cred Forums will notice reddit likes it soon and so will have to hate it in about 2 more episodes

>best show on tv

What is it's competition though? The only other show I like is Fargo and that's not even on this year.

Was that scientist girl who swears a lot doing a wee?

errrrhh

I had to play that back and fap fap fap

Cute but annoying. Same level of annoying as that Brit guy.

timestamp on the wee?

I kept thinking she got interrupted and maybe once last squirt ran down her leg as she pulled up those jeans.

Starting 44:53

Faggotry.

Rampant faggotry and degeneracy.....

i'd be her toilet if you catch my drift

Yes, user, we understand you're a worthless piece of shit beta eunuch...

She is a freak

Her Lesbian kiss last epp

Piss scene this week

Better not kill my wifu

youtube.com/watch?v=VlHpAXIwdpA

it's losing steam by being too vague and repetitive.
The original movie got through it's entire plot twice by now that the third episode is over.

You could probably indulge that in Westworld.

>don't talk that way about my tv gf

wtf is with the loop speed in this park

its seems like there is a literal daily loop that repeats itself each day, that seems way too fast, I feel like it should at least be on a week long loop if not a month long loop so guest won't notice hosts being completely repetative

Good one, user.

doesnt matter,its still the best show of the past 3 years;if not longer.

Thats exactly what I was thinking. Can someone fill us in on this? Whats the deal with the loop?

I assumed it was there until they wanted to progress into Ford's new story

yea
whos suppose to care about some old fuck in a video game playing it on god mode

any elsie lewds? will we see her pussy/tits?

>3 eps in
>already jumped the shark

Good damn this shit is flopping so hard

Less is more, especially with characters that are portrayed as being sinister/mysterious.

Was the piss scene really that bad?

so far it has wasted too much time with "filler" scenes:

- basically any story/loop scene besides the ones in the first episodes and ones where the robots remember

- any "muh HBO" scene - scene with pointless sex or gore

the general concept of the show is good but so far in 3 episodes i feel they could have trimmed the same story down to 1.5 eps

Blame the jews

Ed Harris and Hannibal are the only redeemable characters in this shit show.

Science nigger is boring as shit.

How many close-ups of Dolores face are we going to get this season? I'm growing to hate her face.

Downloading the 7 gig rip of this from PirateBay. Hope I don't get thrown in Guantanamo.

Was this shot really necessary?

I'd imagine they loop every day until a guest picks up their story, and then they play it out however long it takes.

bad rip

First episode ends with fembot taking a life.
>HOLY SHIT. NOW THE CUTE FEMBOT IS GOING TO START KILLING HUMANS
It's never mentioned again.

Second episode ends with Hopkins trying to create some creepy religous theme.
>HOLY SHIT. NOW THEIR GOING TO HAVE SUPERNATURAL THEMES AND ITS GOING TO BE CRAZY AS FUCK
It's never mentioned again.

Third episode ends with robot killing itself
>Meh

I'm starting to see a pattern here.

The pattern is that it's a TV show and they're not going to reveal everything at once you autismo.

CGI MY SHIT UP !

>never mentioned again

Three episodes are out you pea-brained millennial.

>Second episode ends with Hopkins trying to create some creepy religous theme.
>HOLY SHIT. NOW THEIR GOING TO HAVE SUPERNATURAL THEMES AND ITS GOING TO BE CRAZY AS FUCK
>It's never mentioned again.

did you miss the whole undead indians summomned by wyatt bit or

She potentiality shot a guest. That GTAV Trevor looking fuck hasn't shown up in any loops until now. He could be a guest.

Also, to anyone looking at the end of the episode as proof that Will isn't MIB, there's no concrete evidence that her meeting up with Will isn't just an old storyline from 30 years ago.

>die every day
>still cant even get your robodick wet
being teddy is suffering

dont think its a guest however the fact that she can kill another host probably isnt even in her code so thats something

>That GTAV Trevor looking fuck hasn't shown up in any loops until now. He could be a guest.

Scientist negro's flashbacks looked exactly like the hosts'. He could still be a robot.
That plus the whole bit about the hosts hearing voice commands as the word of God is interesting when considering Delores shooting that dude.

Ah, OK thanks. I missed that.

>He could be a guest.
nigga he died and came back hes obviously not a guest
plus in this episode he was clearly shown to be a host

it's pretty good but the last episode had too much focus on the random narratives of the park. it felt disconnected from everything.

Nah I bet that bounty hunter guest wanted his dick

what's the timeline on this? do they only entertain guests one party at a time? do they have multiple copies of the hosts operating at the same time?

they have to leave some mystery if this show is gonna be at least 3 seasons long.

Those guests in the new storyline freaking out are total plebs. That shit was cool. I would be all over that storyline going wild west hero on that shit.

Terrible script, absolutely god awful.

I swear everyone who likes this show is either a numale faggot or an autist who really wants to fuck robots.

There's nothing compelling about the characters. There's nothing interesting about the recycling scenarios. It all feels cheap. This type of show deserves to be on the syfy channel.

The acting is bland. The writing reads like a fan fiction of ground hog day mashed with irobot and the directing is Paul W.S. Anderson levels of bad.

3/10 don't waste your sunday night

read a book or rewatch a good movie instead

Great analysis user did you catch any other blatantly obvious details

you need to work on your bait.

If you went to this place for old west style shootouts and that sort of wish fulfillment, wouldn't the fact that the hosts' bullets just bounce off you completely kill the immersion?

glad she's on something else I'm watching after raising hope.

she a lesbian tho

user it's the year 20XX.

i assume

what happens in the park stays in the park

like the west world

I literally burst out laughing when that scene came up.

they still hurt and knock you back

idk why you would spend 44k a day just to get shot within your first couple hrs.

Don't know if scientist negro is a robot, if he is. its probably Anthony Hopkins character that was fucking around with the"code"to see if his friend which is really him. That is just watching and having fun at watching the robots getting conscious or something like that.

>Now I've truly done it, I've created the HBO presents Westworld

who do i blame for this

post yfw young cgi hopkins

You're not following, are you? There's no real danger, therefore any chance of immersion pretty much falls away once you get shot and it feels like you got hit with a paintball.

Are you gay retard, best part of this show is watching her sleeping on that boob clinging pajamas.

and why the fuck only that ed harris guy seem to want to rape delores. All other guest dont seem to want her or something. Hell they rather go rape her mom.

Something is fucking wrong here.

Wow nice retort. I like how you countered his argument by dismissing it as bait.

Fucking shill.

it's like an advance video game, you get the cheat codes and can touch and fuck your waifu.

>mfw retards are STILL treating this like lost, like it's some show that needs to be analyzed and discussed

Every year you idiots latch onto something and pretend it's some deep multilayered quest that you need to be the only one to predict what happened. Fuck you. Last year it was mr. robot. Before that it was True Dectectives. Fuck you people so much. Just let go. Nothing will ever be as deep as you pretend it is.

And I know you're all the same people. Fuck you I KNOW.

Someone mentioned 'Romanworld' in relation to this show. So that sounds cool but I don't see how the theme park thing fits into a robot uprising. Season 3 will have to be Skynet to keep it interesting.

we just enjoy discussing it, nothing wrong with having theories autismo

This is the type of complete IDIOT that makes theories about tv shows.

Look at him. Witness his abject lack of thought.

Is this really who you want to emulate?

they can do pretty much everything but die and can expierence the west

i wouldnt waste my shekels on potentially getting a game over after an hour

>tfw you'll never rough out in the wild west with friends and chance upon a prime malfunctioning sexbot

>3 episodes in
>this goober is talking about keeping the show interesting in season 3

what's wrong with you?

no need to be so angry,you know you can hide threads so Cred Forums can continue to be your safe space right?

meant for

wasn't nearly as creepy as the sopranos tony's mom cgi

>WHY CAN'T YOU ALL BE AS DULL AS ME?!?!?

>instead of based Harris dicking around and trying to find the maze
Did you consider the possibility that all it is is a quest for a high score? How would that be interesting at all?

I'm not entirely certain if every loop is a "real" loop.
If I kept track properly, there are guest storylines that overlap in multiple "loops" that we see, with Dolores waking up or other things repeating.

I wouldn't be surprised if they're going for a kind of Mr. Nobody twist, where half the stuff we see happens in the Hosts' heads, remembering a different loop, like we saw at the end of this episode with Dolores and getting shot.

A good example of things looping over:

>Dolores goes to town to shop
>Drops can
>White hat picks it up for her
Later:
>Dolores goes to town to shop
>Is stopped by some bandits with a guy who was probably a guest
Later:
>Dolores meets White Hat again
It would seem strange if the loop always repeated every day, since half the characters we see get shot or killed each loop, and they need to be patched up; plus it would only really make sense from a marketing standpoint for the park, if everyone can only stay one day.

Only a dullard would defend making childish theories about a tv show before the first season is even halfway finished. You and your ilk are so bland and pathetically impatient you can't allow something to grow on it's own while you observe.

No, it has to happen NOW you need it now. So you make up your own ending completely divorced from the show itself and when it goes in a different direction that isn't your preferred path you'll deride the show. You'll say "wow it's not as good as it was back when I thought up my own asinine theory!"

You're a sick, sad person. I see you. I know you.

wasn't directed by nolan

>they didn't realize they found the seventh symbol to dial the gate back home

shit show

>If someone likes to think ahead in a story and get invested early, that means they'll go full autistic rage mode the moment things don't go the way they expected them to

You need to get out more.
See some more. Know some more.

So everybody is a robot indeed?

Come again?

does the white hat / black hat actually mean anything?

>Teddy confirmed to never get the girl.

even if he did he would never remember it

It might mean what kind of quests get thrown your way. Maybe there's a trigger in the minds of some of the bad quest-giver hosts to go for black hatted guests.

This show is incredibly boring when the hosts are doing their "stories".

but even for some hosts having the black hat? like i guess i don't get why teddy is blackhat

If I have to watch dolores drop her goddamn can one more time Im gonna lose it

Jesus christ you're an idiot.

He was doing a Stargate joke.

I don't think every guest who chooses a black colored hat is automatically assumed to be "going evil." Look at the guy's wife in the pilot who complains on the expedition to hunt down Hector Escaton. She was wearing a black hat, but wasn't roleplaying some evil character.

In episode 2, I'm sure that if William said "hey can I be evil but wear a white hat" Talulahbot would have been okay with it.

black hat / white hat is just a shorthand for being good or evil in your activities in the part, sort of like a classic alignment in roleplaying games. it's not literal

Is this a copy paste or are you actually typing this kind of posts in every WW thread?

Books are dead, grandpa, go to sleep.

The first thing I would do in Westworld is rape everything that isn't nailed down.

this is literally the opposite of the show's problem

ed harris on Definitely-Not-a-Lost-Style-Questâ„¢ is absolutely retarded and has no bearing on the actual core conceit of the show

is that musk sloppy seconds gonna show up again? no, flashbacks don't count.

Did you know J.J. Abrams was involved in the show?

people pretending that the movie was worth anything at all is the worst thing this show has done

it was a garbage forgettable movie that was barely popcorn flic tier fare when it actually came out, and crichton redid it properly with jurassic park.

now fucking Cred Forums and hipsters who aren't really feeling the show (which is perfectly reasonable, it has many flaws) suddenly turn to say "the movie was so much better," which it definitely wasn't, just so they can pretend they're knowledgeable in the medium.

>sort of like a classic alignment in roleplaying games

jesus fucking christ

how are you people even on a Cred Forums board? go back to Cred Forums

autism

Did you know JJ had literally nothing to do with lost outside of season 1?

I didn't when I first watched it but found out afterwards and it fits

>2/10 girl only listed for that one episode on IMDB
she was the most attractive bot we've seen yet

>its a character developing episode
>THIS IS SHIT WHY ARE THEY NOT ANSWERING ALL THE QUESTIONS I HAVE MADE UP IN MY HEAD

I feel the exact same way. I feel like they are overplaying the romance scenes for way too long. I imagined the Twin Peaks soundtrack in my head when Delores and Teddy were talking about running away together. Too much filler with not enough substance in-between.

trevor from gta5

The young Anthony Hopkins scene freaks me out.

Yeah, it looked slightly goofy. But seriously, it was still pretty fucking spot on. Scenes like that and Micheal Douglas in Ant Man make me stop and gasp at first glace. They catch you off guard now because, without going back to comb the scene with a fine tooth comb, it looks real.

Can you imagine? Maybe ten or twenty years into the future, maybe we will get a movie consisting entirely of deceased actors.

In fact, I'm surprised this concept hasn't been attempted already. A film lauded as a "celebration" of Hollywood talent filled to the brim with CGI corpses on strings.

It's a cool concept; but haunting to think of where we can go with it.

who?

that's how forgettable that broadbot was

Theoryfags have always been the scum of the earth.

It's not like he was in the firs episode or anything.

The core of the show is fucking uninteresting and cliché. Ed harris is literally the only redeemable aspect

Goliath is better senpai

totally missed it i kind of just have it on in the background while i do other things

I'll let you know when it happens. The show is quality and one of the only good things going right now

Yes. But that's part of the problem. He just makes up some would it be cool shit that doesn't make sense and gives the blame to some other poor asshole who has to write himself out of a corner. Happened with LOST, would've happened with Alcatraz (if it wasn't cancelled), will happen with this show. This is why every Abrams show beyond season 3 sucks.

>That GTAV Trevor looking fuck

That nigga dumb, it's the voice/mocap actor of Trevor named Steven Ogg ffs

He was pretty much done after the pilot of lost. Seems like all he did on alcatraz, whatever the fuck that is, was compose the theme.

Let's not pretend jj abrams has any real talent. If he kept writing lost the show would probably have been worse off.

Is it really him? I thought the similarities were uncanny

>Arthur's face not shown in flashback
>nobody knows about him or mentions him

So ...is MiB Arthur? Is Bernard?

Obviously he's one of the characters shown thus far and he's still around in some shape or form.

Im enjoying Westworld immensely but im scared about JJ's ability to deliver a closure to the story at some point.

He is great at building shit but he can never finish his stories coherently.

Damn Trevor is fucking jacked

that's awesome cg for a tv show, better than RDJ in Civil War

>abandoning your spouse after riding for hours

What a weenie, I bet he freaks out and gets out of line in roller coasters too.

Yes. There i saved you a 3 second Google search you dumb fuck

It's booked for like 5 seasons. It will be ruined long before then, but until then let's enjoy

Thanks, sucker :)

This bothers me too, they are literally in no danger. How is that exciting at all? The place seems boring as fuck.

Why? It was good cgi

Yes, and he also has a cameo in Better Call Saul in the Mike episodes. I've seen him in a few other things but don't recall exactly what.

from the concept alone it doesnt but i'll check it out

Not saying he has talent. I'm saying he has figured out a trick to bait people into watching but bait won't fill your stomach.

Don't know if it's his fault but it sure as fuck is weird that every show he's involved with has that mystery box bullshit, which he mentioned during his TED talk or whatever it was.

Nothing against having mysteries, but I at least want to believe the creator has it figured out, even if he doesn't tell me. Knowing that it's just gimmick kills the fun because there's no sense in speculating because there's no real meaning. They just make up ink blobs and ask a paying audience to make up their own answers.

I'm more annoyed at the fact that they said the guests are safe, but imagine taking one of those pee shots to the eye or some shit. Lawsuit waiting to happen

i thought it looked good too.

what the fuck were those axe monsters that rekt ted

People like you are the reason tv is terrible

Hey, user.

Yeah. You.

If you're so smart, then tell me...

How are you sure YOU aren't an android?

It was so unnecessary

I have a feeling they'll be using it a lot more for flashbacks or something

>it has many flaws

such as?

And what if one of the hosts pushes someone at a saloon and they fall over and get million dollar baby'd? So much can go wrong.

Guess it may feel like the show was trying to show off

William got knocked on his ass from getting shot and got a welt this episode, so I'm guessing it hurts more than a paintball does. And I certainly get my adrenaline going when playing paintball.

Interesting that it doesn't seem to affect the MiB at all. Maybe he's just that badass that it doesn't bother him, or maybe there's something special about him?

>get proven wrong about timeline
>I-its a a d-different person
you got BTFO, give up.

Ed harris is the only interesting character and he wasn't in episode 3 >:[

Do you guys ever wonder if you born too early to have the technology to plug yourself into a simulation and live what ever life you want? What if it is possible in our lifetime? Is it worth trying to live as long as possible to see if it eventuates?

To be fair they said they could cure any illness etc. so they would just put you back together even if you got injured.

It's like a Wild West apocalypse now! storyline

>Is it worth trying to live as long as possible to see if it eventuates?

Yes.

It's worth trying to live as long as possible because why the fuck not, you have better things to do while being dead?

I was thinking the same thing, maybe he brought some kevlar with him or something. Also it would be cool if you could die but you just drop all your loot but you get to respawn again 5 miles outside of town.

>Ed harris is the only interesting character

i disagree,he is great but not the only interesting person/host

my favorite chracter tee bee que aitch with you.
needs more screentime

Is black man trying to fuck Dolores and get a new son?

seems like a waste of time
id rather just have pellets shot at me

>fuck shit balls gali-fucking-leo asshole fuck

why such a potty mouth?

Maybe he's an android with guest privileges who can just terminator through the stoping power

Dolores does NOT rhymes with clitoris, seinfeld was wrong imo.

maybe hes arnie and he achieved singularity

More likely that he just views her, and perhaps by extension the rest of the hosts, as something like his surrogate children.

Wasn't happy with that episode. Wasn't happy at all.

As boring and mundane as my life currently is, I think I would lose my marbles pretty quickly if I was living in a simulation.

It could be the perfect world, created entirely to your liking; but you would always know that it was not true. Only an escape.

Plus, the idea that WHATEVER put us here is important to me. To throw your only chance of experiencing existence away in a simulation is a disturbing thought that would not sit well with me at all.

Yeah, you may not be doing what you want with your life, but at least you are experiencing it. This is it. This is real life and you only get that once. To simulate another for the duration of your true life is scary.

Besides, I'd end up fashioning a computer out of sticks and rocks to shitpost on Ol' West Cred Forums anyways.

>I think I would lose my marbles pretty quickly if I was living in a simulation.

Who says you aren't in one right now?

So if we assume the show writers aren't incosistent it seems, some host have day loops, and some have multiple day loops.
Similarly how in games some NPCs have 15 second loops, some have 2 minute loops, and when they meet they have a canned exchange.

I've seen the inside of my knee in while conscious. I'm a real boy

>thought this guy was gonna be a host too

>gets on the phone with his wife

Well shit now I don't know what to think. Is he going to remake his son or something?

Amerifats; why do most your main character women have manjaws?

Are you knees as strong as ever or is there lasting damage?

That's because it was filler. Also the shows insistence on constantly lingering on closeups of Dolores is getting old fast.

Better than it was before. A good surgeon and physio is important

Because weak, inbred bone structure isn't considered attractive in the us

He said he's been coming to Westworld for decades now. He seems to really enjoy playing the villain a lot so he's probably used to the hosts shooting him by now

seriously though why doesnt he just create a bot that looks and acts like his son

Cos the kids at school might say "run diagnostics" and make him do weird stuff.

>What went wrong?

WHY WOULD ANYONE GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ROBOT'S "HOPES," "FEELINGS," AND "DREAMS"?

They're not real... even within the show's universe.

>why cant all women look like muh animu!!! ;__;
kys Cred Forums

Because that would be creepy as fuck

Which begs the question:
In what way are you more real than them?

ayyyyyyyy

you wouldn't smash that?

free will

what a silly question

I would smash your ugly mum. Thats not the point.

Because, he saw how creepy it was when Ford made a small android version of himself.

That's my theory. Since they point out that they both have fathers that say the same thing.

Right, and if one of them would happen to acquire free will, break her programming, do something she's not supposed to do...

Then what?

improved tbqhwyf

I'm alive

And how do you prove that you are more alive in any way than they are?

Nothing

Seriously who would want a clockwork pod person of a dead loved one running around your house never aging and never needing to eat.

I'd watch that sitcom.

>mfw spooky guys in masks hacking up Teddy

kys leafy

I guess they were guests since Cyclops bullets did nothing to them?

sameguy, and also, we know guests bullets cant hurt other guests, but what if a guest grabs a knife and stabs another guest (maybe he can't tell the difference to know he's a guest) and he kills him? this whole premise is fucking retarded. Fucking guests could die by falling off a horse or a million other ways.

fuck off corbis

that guy is the dude who played trevor you dumb nigger

>free will
Then why are you here?

>Hey Bernard, there's something we need to talk about.
Gimme a minute. I'm helping son 2.0 with his algebra homework.
>That's kinda the thing. You know, the company provides full health benefits which includes grief counseling?
Well, it just always seemed easier to build an extremely expensive and complicated model of my dead son. Not to mention the countless hours I've been putting in to make a more conscious AI. Therapy can't beat the almost real deal, y'know.

there shouldnt be any reason for them to fall of a horse since the horses are also bots therefore perform perfectly

>Dolores
i hope she kicks of the rebellion it would be pretty cool to see her leading a army of hosts

That's why he's studying the more complex nuanced bots like Dolores. He doesn't want an AI that feels artificial.

>constantly lingering on closeups of Dolores

Clearly the showrunners want to eat cornflakes out of Evan Rachel Wood's butthole.

But that's okay because so do I.

There's only so many times you can copy Blade Runner and Ghost in the Shell before you'd be better served just rewatching Blade Runner and Ghost in the Shell. Cowboy hats isn't enough.

>Cowboy hats isn't enough.
But it is.

they literally only share ai and droids in common weeb

Has a woman in history ever incited a rebellion or revolution?

I don't think you've watched the show if you think it's copying Blade Runner at all. Thematically, visually, tonally, anything. Not at all alike.

It shares some common ground philosophically with GitS in exploring the idea of post-human consciousness, but that's about where the resemblance ends.

In conclusion, you are stupid.

>Dolores, enter into Anime mode

shes not a real woman so thats a dumb question

in conclusion, you are a butthurt faggot LOL

ps. not the same user, this show sucks

I can't argue with someone who uses LOL as punctuation. Too stronk for me.

>he thinks that guy is a guest
>he thinks will is MIB

you are retarded

>putting anime in muh westworld

reee

When the premise and substance are an ancient cliche the show suffers greatly. It is well made, though.

it seems pretty unique for a show,i dont agree with your critiqs

At this point in my llife, every show ends up feeling like a cliche.

That's because you're dumb as fuck. I'm glad you enjoy it though

tropes are in all forms of entertainment,this show is unlike anything that has ever been aired so far though.

joan of arc, trogan war,

this is the hottest thing I have ever seen on TV

stop trying to act like youre so fucking smart

dude you on THIS site talking about plebshit tv

you are not as smart as you think you are

westworld fans are autistic as shit

autists get very upset when you talk badly about their favorite shows

>mfw

its hard to follow because there are so many character they all the same and can't act and never say names.

+1

>mfw I've come to the conclusion Cred Forums is unfit to discuss WW on any level

i hope theres more hector and burnt faced girl

THEN I SUGGEST YOU TAKE YOUR FAGGOT ASS BACK TO REDIT WITH YOUR WEST WORLD BULLSHIT LOL

What was he trying to say?

>"hes a host"fags BTFO
>timelinefags BTFO
>Miniaturefags BTFO
Based Westworld buttblasting bored theory twats

youtube.com/watch?v=j4ZVheimQ-Y

they played fallout 4 and made a tv show around it

upvoted

why does none of the costumers play as Indians and playing gorilla warfare?

>"hes a host"fags BTFO

what did i miss?

trying to figure out your image name...

west world kid face woah?

they were pushing Bernard was a host for no reason whatsoever

Oh, i thought it was referring to the MiB.

the idiots tried to push that as well but got BTFO on that one within episode 1.

Free will doesn't exist, you mong.

they killed kenny I mean teddy
seriously is there an inside joke

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

THAT ENTIRE EXPOSITION SCENE

IT WAS FUCKING RIDICULOUS

it does for God

No one made you a gigantic faggot, you chose to be that way.

Why do people complain about this? There's a bunch of rules unique to their little world that have to be explained otherwise it wouldn't make any sense.

Seriously though, that office scene was fucking ridiculous.

>BLAH BLAH DEAD SON

I mean shit this is basic screenwriting what not to do

They made this a 2/10.

I don't mean that.

I mean the ARNOLD DEAD SON WE DID THESE THINGS AND THE CONSCIOUSNESS AND WHATEVER THE FUCK bullshit.

idiots who want to spend all their time theorising their own fandom of the show and when explanations occur they throw autistic fits

We're agreed that Bernard is a robot, right Cred Forums?

how many more years until we get waifubots in our world?

>delos is actually rockstar in the future
>westworld is actually red dead 3

so Dolores' endgame script is her getting raped in every loop?

>bethesda gets a theme park

What happens when a guest decided to stab another guest in his face???

What a retarded show

> t. cannot read

It's a heaping pile of shit. Absolutely zero progression plot wise. Everything is kept under a veil, vague enough to spur speculation but expository enough to make retards feel smart. The worst kind of television.

This is exactly what I thought about GoT during the first 2 seasons.

> nanoparticals

that's how they spell it in the future

the fuck is up with his shoulder blades?

go back

no

>Let's give away the whole plot in the first 3 episodes

*RETARD ALERT RETARD ALERT*

>watch the new episode
>think "this is pretty cool, I'm sure Cred Forums will like it for answering a lot of popular questions"
>entire thread is shitting on it
okie dokie

So who's a robot and who isn't?

How come the bullets just bounced off the Man in Black but packed some serious punch against William?

And way better than Hank Pym in Ant Man.

Because the ones that hit MIB are a newer revision. William's storyline happens 30 years before.

he gets arrested and goes to jail obv

cause william is a faggy ass butt boy and MiB is a tuff stuff ruff guy

Jesus Christ. Who is working quality control for this show? That's on a whole different level than Jon Snow's Valyrian rubber sword.

Hurr durr, what happens when one guest pushes another guest into the water in Disneyworld???
What a retarded show

What's wrong with this? Looks great.

That shit was just disproven m8

>people who invented a technology cant call it whatever they want

>What is misdirection?

I just assume that all the guests in Noobville have infinite lives and health, but if you leave the safe zone there's a HP tracker or the like and if you get too badly "wounded" you get taken back to Noobville and have to re-start the narrative.

>Dolores starts improvising after talking to Berny
>Dolores runs off and meets WIlliam
>B-BUT MUH ALTERNATE TIMELINE THEORY
You're as bad as the shrinking theory retards.

What happens if one guest slits the other guests throat? What if sombody raped the lesbian guest gooing ooopsy half way?

>I'm really sorry I tried to rape you but I really thought you were a host

Your'e mom is a shrinking theory

if the show were a bit more like the movie this wouldnt be a problem
in the movie they hadn't perfected the robots yet so you could tell they were bots just by looking at their hands

You interpret the end as her improvising, but it could be that another guest intervened in her narrative and she got a away.

Well everyone knows they can't be really hurt by hosts, so if someone tried to rape you, you could just state your are a guest, which no host would do, since they don't know there are hosts or guests.

As for "slitting their throat", I'm guessing it works like the pistol rounds. The blades just vaporize or something.

Now throwing pieces of the scenery is a different thing, but there's probably rules against that.

>still clinging to his shit theory

So what's the corporate end game the annoying British guy talked about in the first episode? Are they trying to perfect a bunch of robo-slaves to sell to the general public?

>Sign a contract that says Westworld Corp. is not liable for any accident that occurs in the park
>Sign a contract that says you're responsible for your own actions if you hurt another guest. Read the recommendation that says: "Only use your gun for hurting hosts, because that leaves no room for accidents."
>If you're a guest and someone tries to rape you say, "I'm a guest you fuckwad, I'll sue you"

If I was the park manager I would give out a safe word for the guests. A panic button seems like a good idea.

Wait, what eps is Amanda Seyfried guest starring in? I might have to start watching.

Except the "one timeline" narrative makes way more sense than your "two timeline" bullshit.
She talked to Bernardt, he sent her back, she comes back home and starts improvising like he told her to.
There's literally NOTHING supporting your theory.

>What is recording our guests doing depraved shit and then blackmailing them?

Everybody is a robot and humanity as long been extinct, and the park is actually just experimental archeology in order to repeat the human experience on multiple levels.

>youtube.com/watch?v=uaz6nxyQA28
It's terrible in motion

i didn't see this shit. what episode is that image from?

When are we gonna get the skeleton episode? They hinted it in the "next time on" after episode 1.

>She talked to Bernardt, he sent her back, she comes back home and starts improvising like he told her to.
Why do you think she's improvising at the very end of episode 3? If the theory is true then she's probably within a narrative set 30 years ago.
It would make sense - William and the other guy are sitting at a camp fire waiting for something to happen, and guess what - something happens. That's a part of that narrative.

Got a thing for lopsided head bug-eyed chicks?

Not yet aired. It's from a preview.

That or saved by whoever picked up the tin she drops in town and spends the day with her.

Honestly if there's one thing I just don't get about the show it's the way she gets bot-raped and her family gets killed at the end of every day, whether there's a guest around or not.

Why not just save money on whatever they use for ammo and on repairs by just having them go home and restart the loop the following day without the killing and the rape?

Like, what point does it even serve?

wait, i thought that hosts' insides look just like humans, with meat and bones and whatnot

I like the random narratives. Tis a fascinating world.and actually I think they'll all tie in to some degree.

>implying he isnt living the dream by being a hopeless,desperate cuckold for a 10/10 qt3.14

Imagine being him,and imagine fapping nightly to the thought of other men easily having their way with her, and you cant even get a kiss, all you get is dying for her honor. Im DIAMONDS just typing this

Wasn't there a guest there during the last encounter with the bandits?

Some trailer:
pcgames.de/Westworld-Serie-Film-264893/Videos/Trailer-HBO-Serie-kuenstlicher-Intelligenz-1210376/

2:30 in the video

Well, we don't know for a fact that there isn't a panic button yet. After all, literally everything they wear comes from the park.

But yeah, I don't think any safe word could work any better than stating that you're in a simulation, since the Hosts are programmed not to be able to tell, even if presented with proof. Hence Dolores' claim that the picture looked like nothing to her.

MiB is wearing heavier clothing

Watch the latest episode.

But we have already seen the POV of various hosts experiencing the dissonance of multiple timelines. It's basically built into the fabric of the show.

IDK if it was the last time but so far when her day has been up we've seen one with Teddy, one with the MiB, and now this one where she rides off.

Previous builds surfacing dont mean WE are seeing multiple timelines.

looks like thandie newton 2bh

Any change in pace or diversion from what is expected will be met with criticism.

Have you never visited Cred Forums before? We're a bunch of autists who cum over meaninglessly drawing comparison between other shows and expect perfection every time without just watching a programme for some entertainment to escape our empty lives.

Not him, but when they were showing the metallic skeletons, I just assumed those were only the first few models, and they've since upgraded t the kind of intricate fibre thing we see in the opening.

Yes, but the show has shown us multiple timelines for some hosts.

All that R&D to build a tub of shit who jerks off 5 times a day?

No it didnt. It's just your wild theory.

He told her to stick to her routine. The improvisation was only for their conversation. What she did was coincidental, or possibly manipulated to happen, as we see eariler when he finds the gun, stares at herself, glitches out and then later randomly finds the gun in the hay and overcomes her inability to shoot and/or kill harm so on and so forth. Someone could be spying on the human workers and changing the behaviors in accordance but that's an unrelated thought.

Hey, I mean if the 4th Crusade happened, this hardly seems like much of an unimaginable waste of effort.

so bernard is definitely a replicant, right?

Bernard is a replicant with parts of Albert's conciousness implanted.

youre correct, the person arguing they are robotic inside cannot fathom a flashback scene.

I heard he's in The Walking Dead too

he is, not really that big of a part though just one of negans men

>Thread is so boring that people don't even care to reply to this.

she is so much better blonde than that red hairded vampire queen character

>what went wrong
Nolan didn't write the script for this episode

>doesn't even pay attention
No wonder there's so many retarded theories.

I suppose because is not cheap enough, look at Slumdog millionaire on a boat, the studio that did the CGI got paid shit but ended up failing while the director laughed all the way to the bank and at the oscars nobody gave a fuck.

>the maze leads to Egyptworld that has yet another hidden questline to find the Stargate
>all the hosts are human, all the guests are human
>Ford and Delos was Asgardians all along wanting to see if humans are worthy of gatetravel

you can only do a what went wrong thread is something previously went right..

my friend said this as well. not enough interesting stuff happening. wasted potential