*pulls out semi-auto*..."Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. You were saying? No please, continue...

>*pulls out semi-auto*..."Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. You were saying? No please, continue... I'd LOVE to hear the rest of your fant-- [accidentaly pulls the trigger] OH FUCK! Holy shhhh.. haha sorry, that was my fault... thought the safety was still, I... oh... oh shit... oh shit, oh shit I'm so sorry! oh my God!....OH FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK, no, no, HELP! SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP! SOMEBODY CALL 911! Oh God I didn't mean for this to... not like this, I didn't want this to happen... I j-just wanted to scare you... I just... I just wanted.. [unintelligible sobbing].. please Ornella, don't die... please, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry... SOMEBODY HELP! IS ANYONE A DOCTOR? PLEASE, SOMEONE GET HELP! [tries to apply pressure to gunshot wound] Oh fuck, this isn't happening... this isn't fucking happening... this isn't real life, this can't be happening... oh God, oh Jesus, oh God, please help... please don't let her die... please don't let her... oh. Oh God. Shit. W-well... well that's it then, huh? She's gone, folks... she's... she's dead. [turns to the audience, eyes red with tears] Ha...haha... ha. Ha. Haha... ha.... ha. Guess that's... ha ha... guess that's showbiz for you huh? Haha... ha... ha... ha...ha...ha...ha...ha...ha. Ha. [puts gun in mouth and pulls trigger]

>[overhead camera zooms out over both lifeless bodies as blood gradually spreads over the floor all around them]

"SOME FOLKS WERE BORN, MADE TO WAVE THE FLAG... OOOOH THEY'RE RED, WHITE AND BLUUUUUE!!!!!!"

"In memory of Anton Yelchin"

...woah...

...anyone else loving this new take on the meme? OP added a darkness to it, a new dramatic turn that actually makes you feel more than a casual meme...one of those 'what if' moments...crazy...

>oh Jesus

you blew it

> The slut store called. They're all out of you

These threads were never funny

Been off Cred Forums for a while.

What is this new shit meme?

Oh, that Jonah
What will he do next?

>reading meme
>it aint me starts playing

That got fucking dark, I like it.

I love all Jonah memes

Hey thats pretty good.

This. The absolute height of autism.

I cant believe it, this site actually made me laugh,
Its been a long time, thank you op

Yep, loved it. Really made me think.

A for effort

>"Sacré my bleus, you french whoore"
>Leans in, slaps her cheek gently twice (x2) and then clocks her in the gut.
>"LET THAT BE A LESSON TO THE REST OF YOU FUCKIN FROGS, DO NOT FUCK WITH THE USA"
>"Qu'est-ce qu'il entend par là?"

worst one yet.

I realize Jonah Hill has copped a lot of flab in recent years for not straying too far from comedy and tucking into much meatier rolls, but there's a lot more to this man than meets the ribeye, and it turns out he's really an all-round good guy.
If everyone on here could get off their high whores, face the cold hard fats, and stop pudding him down for two seconds, they'd realize being a fry in the ointment isn't always a piece of cake.
If there is subway you could find it in your hearts to show the milf of human kindness towards Jonah, you might come to see the reason he's regarded widely by his peers, and is, pound for pound, a true heavyweight of the Hollywood scene.
As Jonah himself once said, "when I'm sorting the beef from the chaff I always beer in mind, every hotdog has his day when the chips are brown. You've just gotta keep your eggs held high and remember that a burger in the hand is worth chewing the bush."

>not appreciating peak autism
What are you even doing on this korean charcoal drawing forum?

>"You do realize I'm a fat character actor, right? I found my niche in a very vapid and cutthroat industry and the last thing on my mind is not being in the wet dreams of third world sluts."

>You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right, I eat too much. I also laugh too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you... but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me; I'm not changing. I like... I like me. Seth Rogen likes me. My Subway Sandwich Artist likes me. 'Cause I'm the real article. What you see is what you get.

best new meme

Thanks op, gonna post this on /r/jonah

>not meats the rib-eye

Ya blew it

>Jonah
>fat as a whale

ancient jew prophecy

noway

Nice. Makes me almost wanna rewatch that comfy movie again

I won't because I already saw it again 2 weeks ago