New WestWorld Thread

One True Waifu Edition

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saiph
inquisitr.com/3602186/westworld-star-anthony-hopkins-reveals-why-hell-never-watch-the-show/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trevor from GTA V is in this, that's awesome

Dolores a cute! CUTE!

Reminder that MIB is William theory is still alive

Wanting a waifu who raped on a daily basis

======= Confirmed Official WestWaifu Tier List =======

GODDESS TIER
>Dolores

TOP TIER
>Bounty hunter guest girl
>Muskfu
>Outlaw girl

HIGH TIER
>Manager MILF

SHIT TIER
>Black hooker
>Sid from Ice Age

PLEB TIER
>Programmer girl

Steven Ogg really is my favorite that guy actor

Might just watch for Evan Rachel Wood alone.

At the start of the episode, what's the name of the character that congrats William on finally pulling the trigger to save the whore?

When does Yul Brynner appear in this?

Her hymen is renewed everyday. Like a virgin.

I don't know dude that main brothel chick not the black one is pretty hot

he is already in this and hes being played by James Marsden

I hope someday you all find a Dolores of your own.

shame about the face :^)

>GODDESS TIER
>>Dolores
>TOP TIER
>>Bounty hunter guest girl
>>Muskfu
>>Outlaw girl
>HIGH TIER
>>Manager MILF
>SHIT TIER
>>Black hooker
>>Sid from Ice Age
>PLEB TIER
>>Programmer girl

Just switch programmer girl with Maeve(black hooker)

Why havent you saved her yet Cred Forums?

Asked this question in the other thread, how could someone important to the park like Arnold not be known to the employees?

Also, that voice Dolores heard doesn't sound like either Ford or Bernard

>GODDESS TIER
>>Dolores
Fitting since she's the one that is awakening first.

THEORY I KNOW WHAT MIB IS LOOKING FOR AT THE END OF THE MAZE

ITS

Dolores but actually free and a real human

why is the milk guy still running around as trevors sidekick if he was retired?

So it's basically confirmed now that he's a robot right?

Holy SHIT I thought I recognized him from somewhere.

shes incredible

hope she appears more

FORD IS A HOST

I thought so but his interest in creating an actual sentient AI with Dolores kind of makes him being a sentient AI really fucking redundant and stupid.

Nah. Dolores' memory of mib triggered her shooting the bandit. Then she wandered off and found William.

She was literally made to be raped, user.

It's not even implied, no.

So was the lez girl with Teddy a guest? Seemed like she had a western accent for about half of her scenes

>she introduces guests and gets them dressed
>tries to seduce them
implying that slutbot isn't fucked more than delores
delores needs someone to do her questline to fuck
this slutbot introduces new members to the park everyday possibly multiple people per day and then tries to get each one to fuck her

She was absolutely a guest dude how could you not pick up on that unless you're an autism.

not everything that is happening is at the same timeframe as the MiB

He's a non sentient robot who's back story is his sons death drives him to make a conscious robot.

Guys, maybe we've been thinking about this all backwards. They don't shrink the guests down, the park employees blow themselves up bigger.

Didn't Ford say they didn't really want people to know about him? Plus he's probably been dead since before any of the current employees began working there

>So was the lez girl with Teddy a guest?
Yes.
>Seemed like she had a western accent for about half of her scenes
That's a real life inflection user, William speaks in it too.

some times you don't care if you are #600 if she clean.

I think that would be too simple. I really hope they dont reveal that some of the employees are robots building robots and we get a big inception butt-fuck of a show. I'd like to think he's going to bring his son back to life. Best explanation of why he's putting his career on the line talking to Dolores in the real world.

He isn't sentient

The storyline guy gave the ruse away. All the employees are robots aside from Hopkins and the director lady. That's what she was referring to about how the board of directors had other plans - they're trying to build sentient AI and she was impressed the story guy robot figured out there was a bigger point than the park but called it useless when it couldn't guess at what that purpose was (because it wasn't actually sentient).

Then tonight with the "dead" business partner who they outright state was trying to create consciousness.

Not to mention Hopkins talks to Bernard like he talks to any of the other hosts - he asks little questions to check his program.

was that the same milk guy?

Welp this theory was shred to pieces.

i get that but the had the whole hey these 2 guys were retired at the beginning of the ep

Dolores looks like my old lab partner I had a crush on.

;__;

You can expect a lot of turnover in 30 years, especially since the tech seems to have advanced so far in that time.

>a western accent for about half of her scenes
That is how people really talk. Much like when Delores speaks with her accent sounds like about 1/2 of the people around me since I live in NC and the actress is from NC.

It's interesting how wrong everyone was about Ford. He's not the one who wanted the hosts to become more alive, it was Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Also it was basically confirmed in this ep that MiB didn't rape Delores, but scalped her :^)

The son is just a backstory. He's not real and there have been a lot of hints towards that. Here's another: the conversation the manager chick has with him after fucking him. She doesn't want to talk because she knows he has nothing of real value to say.

This. If you are on the board of a company and one of the founders becomes an eccentric recluse who tries to make machines conscious and then kills himself, you really don't want that to come up. This probably happened over thirty years ago, so it isn't surprising that they've kept most people in the park from knowing who he is.

Kek

the acting during the debugging (or whatever you want to call it) scenes are really great. evan rachel wood is a really damn good actress

i think the anthony hopkins scene when he's debugging her original father is the best scene in the show so far

the board of directors covered it up. the first employees were probably contractually obligated to not talk about him (like all your other standard workplace accidents) and the new employees would have never known about him at all.

i wanna know how he actually died. im gonna guess he tried to put his brain into a robot and ended up being the ghost in the machine voice dolores heard

If Will is happening before the MiB, they are not retired yet. To be fair, I need to look again to see who the actor was to double check if it the same guy, or just another sallow white guy.

it's completely in line with how the nolan's write. they always have those types of 'twists' in it.

likely twist: he isn't dead

I always looked at it like this:

The guests are shrunk down to like 1/20 size, the employees are blown up to like 20x, and that way it's a happy medium between the two extremes.

how though?

She doesn't want to talk because that's the kind of bitch she is.

I'm kind of leaning to him being the Man in Black at this point. I don't know how, but it just seems like a fitting twist.

Will he get the girl or will Logan cucks him?

whos voice did dolores hear when she killed that guy? didn't sound like any of the main characters we've seen so far, so i'm guessing it's arnold

We pretty much guessed that at the end of episode 1.

MiB literally did nothing wrong.

This theory is retarded and is disproven by the scene with the security guy saying MiB can do whatever he wants.

By disbelieving the linearity of tonight's episode.

Well, if there's one thing this show has done for me it's confirmed how fucking stupid Mr. Robot is and its never ending questions upon questions and cliffhanger garbage and useless mysteries are.

Whats an autism?

man in black shelled out for the season pass dude can do whatever he wants

how does the orion star map compare to the scalp maze? i wonder if you can overlay them somehow.

if think the thing isnt actually orion but something else, like a map to caves/service tunnels.

That disproves the mib is a robot theory. The mib is william people are going to swear they're right until they share a scene, and even then some will probably cling to it.

Shit shit motherfucker that makes sense

>MiB: "I've been coming here for 30 years"
>Ford: "That guy died 30 years ago"
>30 years = 30 years
>Arnold = MiB confirmed

Agreed, a character we haven't met yet.

inb4 man in black is arnold

======= 100% Real Official WestWaifu Tier List =======

TOP TIER
>Bounty hunter guest girl
>Muskfu
>Outlaw girl

HIGH TIER
>Programmer girl
>Manager MILF

SHIT TIER
>Black hooker
>Sid from Ice Age

PLEB TIER
>Dolores

it didn't look like orion to me, it was missing a leg from what i remember

it has the bow and the belt, but it only had one leg

They Explain this in the Perfect Works codex for Westworld:

>Employee Dimension: Size relation to Earth Dimension is 100:1, so this way they can physically oversee the entire theme park with minimal effort. Dr. Ford Created this pocket dimension by accident 30 years ago during his work on the Heedron Hypercollider

30 years is the time the park has been in operation.

But is it really Arnold, or is it just a ghost in the shell? Arnold would have full control over how bullets affect his avatar

>PLEB TIER
>>Dolores

The only thing that keeps me from being 100% committed to it is how the employees know him and give him privileges. It didn't strike me that Ford was lying, so there's no way that they are letting him do whatever because he's Arnold.

Of course there are ways around this. The best one I can think of is that Arnold "died", transported his consciousness into a robot secretly, fled the park, and then somehow gained a large amount of influence outside and came back to finish his goals.

I thought snekfu was supposed to be in this episode?

You need to get sent back to the lab for reconfiguration your tastes a shit.

Dolores is literally built to be raped. Kind of a shitty job

>MiB actually cares about Delores
>he wasn't rapping her when he shuts the barn doors
>giving her info
>in turn saves her from the rape every time he does this

>Delores is confirmed the oldest host
>Arnold got attached to her
>MiB is Arnold

so is this new GoT

What the fuck were those things that attacked Teddy and the lesbian cowgirl in the desert? They looked like fucking pirates in some shots

Oh yeah i read that yesterday.

Confirmed for shit taste

>OH MY FUCKING GOD!

Best part of the episode imo.

im not sure anyone have a the hd rip?

Holy shit guys what if the park also slows down time dramatically so that the shrinking actually happens due to einstein's theory of relatively, which explains why the employees can also teleport into the park wherever they need to be so quickly except for the Security Guard and Annoying Tech Bitch who had to walk for two days for some reason

Wyatt's members of his occult. Some think they're guests because teddy's and bounty hunter girls bullets didn't do any damage to them.

Nah, it isn't shit yet

That right there made me want to go there.

>Westworld doesn't actually exist

feelsbad

in b4 vlc

but yea, it's missing a leg and the upper part of it (head?). not sure why.

i dont see how they could overlay

one important detail is that the actual orion constellation has 6 stars in the bow but the carving has 7. what does it mean??????

Imagine getting PTSD from a theme park

Honestly I really enjoyed that line too, that was really visceral. One of the few moments I've ever (let alone in a TV show!) actually said "oh shit".

The other "oh shit" moment that comes to mind is in children of men when the main dude is being chased down that hallway by the guy with the gun, runs out the door and blocks it shut. Then when the gun guy sticks his head out, main character swings a car battery at his face and kills him.

I fucking love oh shit moments. They're literally film unicorns.

Isn't that explained in the backstory? They said that all of his cultists wear masks and don't feel pain

He screwed up the number of stars.

If I went to Westworld I would literally do nothing but spend time with Dolores and hold her hand and maybe kiss her if she let me.

I'm really lonely

Why is a shitty theme park the world's leader in AI? Where's Google at? Shouldn't there be robbit slaves in the RL too?

no

Dolores is only built for rape, sorry m8

>that exact scene
I know exactly which one you're talking about and that was awesome

I understand saving her from the rapes, but scalping her is a bit weird if he really has any feelings for her.

I actually don't know what to think desu. Maybe he does care for her in his own way. In ep 1 apologizes to Dolores for not being able to see her later on that night.

Not feeling pain and getting killed by a shotgun blast are two different things.

Also, what was that that teddy gave her to take?

MACHINES DO NOT MAKE MISTAKES

>they patched out the quest to save Meave from the savages

They already died and are in hell, you can't kill them again.

I'd rape that handholdless virgin, then kill dolores and fuck her dad just to spite him

it's missing this one

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saiph

looked like a note

>implying the voice Delores heard telling her to kill the rapist host wasn't Arnold

>Where's Google at?

This takes place in the future, where entities like Google have long been dismantled due to being cucks who tried to suppress Westworld themepark from happening.

a. they're not shotgun blasts
b. have you seen people who are fucked up on drugs or drunk off their asses. Pain doesn't even register.

Have you not been watching the same show I have? There's a google who makes the robots.

Who's the guy with Dolores in pic related?

>>>/8gag/

Teddy dying just gets funnier and funnier

wow the maze is literally in that pic. good job hbo

Wait hold on, what? The park headquarters, up on the mesa, is where everyone assembles/repairs/diagnoses the robots in the basement levels.

It's Teddy, you silly goose.

Fucking kill yourself you memeing racist piece of shit.

Everything is underground in this show because the earth's surface is glassed from WWIII

That's why some parts of the facility are obviously oldworld ruins repurposed, like the obvious dead shopping mall in the pilot converted to a cold storage unit

really makes you think

looks like mib

It's going to be a joke that he dies in more brutal or silly ways every episode

Its fucking teddy who do you think?

Westworld is on an island in the Pacific, did you even watch the show you stupid casual?

mfw they stole the asassins creed plot and westworld is just a collective animus to get some sort of artfact

My lips curved upwards slightly.

Yeah the shopping mall thing was weird. Is there a reason for that or did HBO just run out of money hiring Anthony Hopkins?

it doesn't look like hbo skimped on cash in any aspect of this show, it all looks great and they got legit actors for it

>pocket dimensions
>robots that are almost indistinguishable from humans
>actual artificial intelligence is very close to being created
>best use of this stuff is a wild west theme park

Guys I don't want to freak anyone out but I think teddy is cuclops.

>Hopkins "doesn't even remember" working on Westworld, and will never watch it

Do you think Anthony was a real dick to everyone on set?

Alright, all memeing aside I agree, this show is fantastically produced so far.

It's old world shit that's been built over

>Hopkins "doesn't even remember" working on Westworld, and will never watch it
Wait a minute, what?

No, it been in operation longer then 30 years.

>Ford is god
>MiB/Arnold is the devil
>Delores is eve
There, saved you guys a lot of time.

>tfw programmed just to die over and over again

No, it's been in operation for only 30 years.

lol did he actually say that?

he hasn't been in the show that much anyway. maybe 10-15 minutes of screen time max so far?

Arnold's old programing.
He is the God in the machines.

To die and get cucked

Listed as the same actor.

>have to wait an entire week for just one more hour of getting my fix

This is why I don't watch TV. Fuck.

Honestly after tonight, I'm pretty sure Ford is the actual devil.

At the very least he was not the one with the huge plans for the hosts, which turned out to be his old partner.

Robert Ford is named after the outlaw who killed his partner, Jesse James. Ford killed Arnold but now Arnold's programming is coming back to haunt him.

>headquarters layout is the "maze"
Thanks for spoiling the show HBO.

Wait wait wait guys why the fuck is nobody talking about the robot who killed himself at the end of the episode? Isn't that kind of a big deal?

this whole week by week thing is going to go bye-bye soon anyway, in a couple years most major shows will be released all at once like netflix. there's really no reason for hbo to continue doing the whole week by week thing.

I know that feel. Honestly loving this show so far and hate that I can't watch more after every episode.
I gave the original movie a shot, it was alright but not really the same. It was just robots going on a murder spree there wasn't really any sentience like the show has

?

No, it been established they have not had a major failure in 30 years. Which indicates it been open longer.

inquisitr.com/3602186/westworld-star-anthony-hopkins-reveals-why-hell-never-watch-the-show/

Why the fuck did they design the hosts to be strong enough to overpower a guest let alone give them superhuman strenght as tonight's episode implys. Seems to be beyond stupid.

donnie yen cameo??? who are the other actors on the wall

my theory is, since stubbs said they just need his head, he bashed his own skull in to maybe destroy evidence of something?

It does not indicate that. If they've been only open for 30 years and have never had a critical failure in 30 years then they'd say "we haven't had a critical failure in 30 years", which they did.

This show needs more shots of Dolores waking up and dropping the condensed milk. I still haven't quite got the idea that the same things are happening over and over.

Also it could more filler about how the board is or might be angry and cougar/black dude fucking because I certainly could not handle more than five minutes of actual plot development an episode.

the week by week approach that hbo has always taken promotes discussion like this

woke af

You can also glean from this that yeah, it's a sure bet Hopkins is killed off at the end of s1

in episode one he literally says "you cant play god without playing a bit of devil too" or something gay like that. no shit hes the devil and the guy everyone assumes to be the bad evil guy is ****shocking twist alert**** a good guy

wow that article makes him look like a giant dick
>doesnt even own a TV
what a fag

whats the lapse of a narratve cycle?

1 day? if i didnt make the quest in one day im fucked?

Does anyone have a webm yet of Teddy 360 no scoping Wyatt's men?

they said the last critical failure was 30 years ago, meaning the park could have been open 31+ years ago

ehhh, i get where he's coming from, but he's just old and i think he's still in that film actor mindset of television being 'lower' than movies. he says he doesn't have a tv, so he hasn't watched any tv show released since who the hell knows

I fucking hope so.

>they started shooting this two years ago
What the fuck? No way it takes that long to produce a weekly TV show.

So the Man in Black is just William, 30 years later right? Show has two different time periods going on?

This.
And why not just programing the robots pretend to be actors pretending to be cowboys?

>It was that coward Robert Ford who shot mister Howard

Jesse James had a lot of alias. Anyone care to look it up to see if anything interesting comes up?

What a fag

It started shooting two years back, but it likely just sat in cold storage while they waited for a slot to open up. The same thing goes for the pilots they've apparently shot for other shows.

I'm assuming that concrete maze in the poster is the Park's main facility.

considering the quality of the show and all the actors that are in it, yea i can see it taking 2 years to complete. actors have schedules, just go look at ed harris' imdb page, fucker's busy and never stops working.

>they said the last critical failure was 30 years ago
They did not. They said they hadn't had one in 30 years. That doesn't necessitate or imply that they've ever had one.

that theory is pretty much debunked because of this episode

impossible, in ep2, the ugly hemswoth gets an alert about mib wrongdoings

>What the fuck? No way it takes that long to produce a weekly TV show
They shot his scenes before everyone else. That's why he mad

stupid old man, didnt he write a letter to bryan cranston sucking off his performance in breaking bad?

No not really

Dolores stumbling onto William at the end could have been in a different timeline, she could have done that before

This episode felt lacking compared to episode 2. It didn't really ask any more questions but also didn't answer many of the previous questions about Westworld.

I did like the character development of Newbie though. Dat kiss with Rat Hooker was cute.

>rat hooker

fuck you she's qt

I knew I recognized that fucking voice at Dolore's farmhouse

Not really, the young one is still obviously in a flashback, since we know the lobby he arrived in is now deserted and the lights dont even work.

It's going to be something like she is repeating some outer loop, and the part where she falls into young ed harris is a past running of it.

The word you're looking for is "period"

Something about how they had to halt production to figure out where to go with the story for at least 5 seasons...among other shit like GoT still well into its run.

>Elon Musk banged that
>mfw

How so? The theory that William is the MiB still holds up.

I should have rephrased. MiB is the snake leading Eve to the tree of knowledge. Ford believes his creations are better off being ignorant So in other words a classic garden of eden retelling. I know, very pleb of me.

>MiB did nothing wrong
>Trevor Phillips did nothing wrong

people that have this opinion should be hunted down. Send me your fucking address you rape-apologist pieces of shit.

But MiB didn't rape anyone

How many goddamn hemsworths exist in hollywood

the deepest level of the game is arnold

I knew he didn't rape her when he started scalping the card dealer at the end of Ep 1. SJWs can go fuck themselves.

>rat
You got it all wrong, squirrels are the rodent that always have nuts in their mouth.

What did he mean by this?

fuck off you fucking criminal scum. "He a good white boy. He dindu nothin"

She is a qt but is pretty much a ferret face. I'd bang her without question.

kek

elon musk is a mcpoyle

>i don't give a shit about the the larger work that I act in
>i only care about money lol
These Shakespearean types are often pretty big pieces of shit.

she has that ayylmao thing goin on

>there hasn't been a scene yet with William wearing the black hat, a bathrobe, drinking milk, and holding a gun up at people saying "We're taking you bitches hostage."

>MIB
>Teddy
>William

Why is Dolores such a whore?

show sucks

He just retweeted it, they broke up on not bad terms. He just prioritized humanity over procreation; which he already accomplished with his literal gang of sons.

Bernard is such a bot it isn't even funny

she only really loves Teddy

Her programming dictates that and if you want to have sex with her you have to take her by force

never thought i'd see a shout out to the Bicameral Mind theory on a tv show. talk about esoteric

Yup, his wife is absolutely someone who works for the company a la Moon.

>Rat Hooker
pffft kek

in OVER 30 years.

>tfw you will never get ravaged by Trevor and his posse in your father's barn

why do I like bernard so much?

youd be pretty fuckin autistic if you said you havent had one in the time frame of the park being open instead of saying youve never had one

>the "someday" dream they want will never happen

Whenever I bingewatch a season it usually devolves into a repetitive blur.

cuck

I'm sure pretty much every character's programming is like that, and even the whores if you wanna do some stuff not seen in the 1800s, like bringing in a horse.

He's essential comfy. He just wants what's best for qt Dolores.

good. If I'm not allowed to be happy then no one is.

Dolores will go robot-Neo on the rest of the park and the guests and free the rest of them from their chains

And then Teddy will be free, and promptly remember all the times he had to watch her get raped and feel disgusted and leaves her

He's a likable character and that actor always plays semi-autistic parts, just look at him in the Hunger Games.

I like him too.

what about a goat or sheep? surely they knew about goat and sheep fucking back then

>Rat Hooker

wow can you not

>They did not. They said they hadn't had one in 30 years.

Wrong, double checked the line.

Its over 30 years. Not 30 years.

Dolores is based on her right? Nolan cited BSI as an influence on the show

Yeah, but that's dudes doing it, not having Sid take a horse dong, or worse.

He seems pretty sentient then

I really like his actor. He has a nice deep fatherly voice. He could easily play in more supportive roles, like an air traffic controller or mission briefer.

DELET THIS

you haven't watched boardwalk empire i take it

because his accent and voice are extremely annoying in it

He's basically Hopkins' pet.

Dolores becomes self aware.
Decides to stay in the park, but not as rapebait.
First day of the new job, another blonde is the ranger daughter to be raped...

>he still focuses on television being a major threat to society
How quaint.

This fucking series is shit.

>ranger daughter
Rancher daughter*

This series is great

>labfu taking a piss in the desert

(you)

This fucking post is shit.

Please don't let this show become Battle Star Galactica...

>Anthony Hopkins doesn't remember filming the show because he's an actual host

>implying he won't prep the bulls

Yeah actually though, what the fuck was up with that. I mean why write that particular thing into the show, why not just have her looking at the stars or something?

I'm interested in the idea that Guests ( or maybe even rogue/hijacked hosts) are inside the park manipulating the storylines, as we see with Teddy being unable to shoot the group in the disguises.

Does Man in Black have an army of infiltrators already inside?

if i went to westworld i dont think i'd be able to leave the saloons

Best place to down new episodes?

>inb4 private tracker meme

DEEPEST LORE

Yeah I can see it. The part where she killed the guy reminded me of Liz. And BSI is basically a waifu simulator like Westworld.

Why couldn't everyone, including newcomers just be robots? Maybe Ford or MiB is the last living human and he's trying to repopulate the Earth with AI that are functionally human, but he doesn't want to let them out of the Park until they're perfected.

Seems like a decent twist and this theory definitely can't be ruled out yet.

dolores could be a tranny robot

theory can't be ruled out

Why not just go on the pirate bay? Better to just stream them online though if you're in Cuckmerica because ISPs will cut you off, since HBO and every other studio monitor their TV torrents like god damn hawks.

Don't even joke about that

because the camera crew wanted to take a whiff of her puss. They sent her outside in between takes and then all gathered around the spot where she pissed just to sniff the ground. They also hid cameras everywhere just to get a glimpse of her shaved cunt.

He is the robot you retards

Give me a valid reason why this show is worth 50 minutes of my life everyday.

I don't give a fuck about waifus btw.

The programmer girl talking about backstory is perfectly in line with Benard's dead son trauma, though I think they're just using it to point out the similarities between humans and hosts.

Orion is the constellation to follow to get to the entrance of the maze. The Maze is the main HQ. getting out of the maze and into the populace where you can disappear is..... the game.

>Cred Forums in charge of filming

Futas and trannies should be a part of it. Wish Delos was more than just the west, a 30s gangster city setting would be fun too.

No YOU are the robot. The show isn't real and you aren't real. It only exists to convince your programming that you currently aren't just in a generated narrative loop of the RealWorld theme park

Why would MiB be trying to find the maze if that were true? hes a guest he could leave any time he wants

mfw go into a bathroom right after a girl uses it and get a big whiff of her snatch stank

Because it's entertaining? Plus this exact type of thing has been my fantasy since I was a kid; essentially life with god mode turned on. It's decadently lustful.

shitposting theories

what if the Hosts are actually humans and the Guest are sentient robots that took over like the matrix

when will that fucking rabbit jump

>RealWorld theme park
This park is literally shit, when do I get to leave

that is clearly a giraffe

>rabbit

>Cred Forums visits Westworld
>Dolores: Hello there :)
>Cred Forums: Y-you too
>Teddy: This guy giving you a problem?
>Cred Forums: Y-you're a big guy
>Teddy: What?
>Cred Forums: F-FOR YOU!
>Teddy: ???
>Cred Forums silently shuffles off

this fucking gif is stressing me out

Any time you want :^)

if you went to westworld would you rape a robot?

never. You were literally programmed to be a lonely Cred Forums shitposter forever. Do you think the meme-line "remember, you are here forever" was just a fucking joke? It's a sub-routine that exists to make sure that you remember your place.

Seems like the surveillance team would become aware of a guest causing mayhem with the robots pretty quick. That's my biggest problem with the MiB. How is he dodging park security?

I would just rape Dolores all day.

thats fucked up man

It's 50 minutes every week though.
You're already here, you can stop pretending you've got shit going on in your life.

but stories of catherine the great were around in early 1800

Get ready to rape the rancher daughter.
Find out she packing
pause
THIS IS WESTWORLD
enjoy that boybotpussy

and then teddy dies

He's VIP. Even the HBO website says it.

I can't think of a better "hey let's have an out of control fucked in the head outlaw bot" than Trevor.

Jesus, how expensive do you think a season pass costs?

Yes, as many as I could.

If all the prostitutes look similar to the ones we've seen then probably.

How do you explain all the employees? Why would he have two tiers of robots?

you can't rape a Robot. Can't rape something that doesn't have bodily autonomy. That's like saying "would you rape a fridge?". Can't rape a fridge

This. I expected it to pan away, but nope.

>drop those drawers
>piss
>camera still on her
>mfw

>remember, you're here forever

your mom raped my fridge

>Can't rape a fridge

Challenge accepted.

IS HE EVER GOING TO FUCKING JUMP

Someone webm the piss scene

Calling it now.

Dolores and William will be pic related.

What's the point of cumming if you're a robot?

>2016
>being this ironic

Depends how long a season is. The "gold" package is like 200 grand a fucking day.

can you rape a bacteria?

How much you wanna bet that Arnold is actually alive

That's just her current narrative. She's the oldest bot in the park, she wasn't always just a hole.

sure about that?

he's the man in that skull, the wizard of westworld

they will be Oscar Isaac?

I'd "seduce" a cute fembot. If she's paired I'd challenge her paired manbot to a duel at noon.

I didn't even realize she was peeing at first, it just looked like she was sitting down for a quick breather to me.

>water trickling sound
>... what the fuck?

she's too innocent to be anything other than the sweet girl who gets raped

If the robots are in the process of becoming sentient, the creator would need to deceive all of them and prevent them from realizing that they are part of the experiment.

If you've got a gun, any character can be raped. Any.

I'd find the writers in real life and kill them because I wanted those two to FUCKING LOVE EACH OTHER

okay so I've been sitting here for 10 minutes now and that fucking beaver refuses to jump. How long is this fucking gif.

>Can't rape a fridge
uncreative bastard

I tagged more then one maytag without consent.

I was going to post that you bastard

just wait for it user

Fuck off. It should be Teddy and Dolores.

Will do when a HD rip comes out.

So she's a guest, right?

new thread when

My dick would be a guest in her pussy if you know what I mean

Teddy's a cuck bitch and has let his woman get raped thousands of times, fuck Teddy is his hollow soulless face

i want her to guest all over my face

shes the lesbo right?

Yeah shes a guest

>cardboard cutout sarcastic hacker girl steryotpye
>already emotionally attached to her after a 3 episodes.
I am a pathetic man.

jeez, i do not get it,
what could you mean?

You've seen the change host personalities already

can some green text episode 3
i watched it and i didnt understand whats going on ?

shes really qt I dont blame you

...hey, what prevents guests from killing each other?

Sure we can bull shit the guns being laer sensor cap guns, but what prevents a drunk quest from starting a bar brawl with another guests and thinking everyone is a Host stabs a real human with a knife or beats them to death?

>Been coming here for 30 years
>Last accident was 30 years ago
>Teddy was in 30 Rock with Tina Fey
>At age 30 Tina Fey started on SNL
>Season 30 of SNL was in 2005
>2005 + 30*((30+30)/30) = 2065
>2065 is the same year interstellar takes place

The center of the maze is a tesseract in the middle of a black hole that is powered by love.

love transcends time and space so it makes sense

TARS get me a readout buddy! What's happening here??

Why is everyone calling her a lesbo? Did I miss something?

Syd from Iceage did her move and she decided to go upstairs for a bit to enjoy herself.

the prostitute dragged her upstairs to a room to have hot lesbo sex

and the fuck faces at hbo decided not to show it. whoever made the decision to not show it should be fired

she goes upstairs with ratgirl

I just hope Matt Damon doesn't show up

How the fuck do the guests not end up occasionally killing/beating the shit out of eachother? Doesn't seem like there's any discernible difference between the guests and the hosts unless you're talking to them and even then there would probably be mistakes. What if the townsman I just decided to beat to death with the butt of my gun turned out be a guest?

>and the fuck faces at hbo decided not to show it.
Yeah what the fuck was up with that, they include the full scene of Cyber Nerd Cunt pissing in the desert but they don't include hot lesbo scene between Rat Hooker and the new girl?

rat girl sweet talks her and hands her off to the one with the weird face

They already cast discount Matt Damon because they couldn't afford the name brand.

That's why you gotta shoot them first.

that's probably going to be a plot point somewhere along the line

>Not really, the young one is still obviously in a flashback, since we know the lobby he arrived in is now deserted and the lights don't even work.
Oh shit, I didn't even make that connection.

Here you go.

girls look so doofy when they pee

So the one thing that's still bugging me is how do the bullets affect Hosts but not people? Is there some simple answer? Because I've been coming up with ridiculous explanations like the "bullets" being some chemical that is corrosive to Hosts but not humans.

Thanks m8

They don't get to have fun aiming the firehose

have fun explaining how MiB shot a dude through a wall by dicking with his hammer too

They won't open their eyes, so I assume at least a Wesley Snipes cameo.

well the mcpoyle brother got shot and it left a black mark, so it's a projectile that probably interacts with whatever the hosts are made out of and does a shit load of damage, but can't hurt a human

Matt damon shows up out of cold storage. Piano starts playing "Scotty Doesn't Know"....

The MiB shot through a stone wall though. Maybe he's using real bullets?

>we know the lobby he arrived in is now deserted and the lights dont even work.
What? Explain.

I guess if you found yourself beaten to death you would at some point start yelling that you're not a robot.

THEY SPENT AN ENTIRE 30 SECONDS ON THAT

BUT DIDN'T INCLUDE LESBO SEX SCENE BETWEEN RAT HOOKER AND THE NEW GIRL

What if I knock them out immediately?

He put his LeMat revolver in shotgun mode. You see him play around with the shell before the fight.

when he was loading his gun he had a center chamber for a really big bullet, im pretty sure he used that bullet to do that

the bullets probably just can't hurt humans but everything else is fair game

Simunition that triggers built in squibs, it has enough force to break glass and hurts when you get hit with it because it's for training cops and military.

This is an HBO show. They need to push boundaries.

either i'm confused on which one is rat hooker or all of you fucks are misremembering this

You wouldn't. The whole point of Westworld is adventures and gunfights and shit.
Maybe they have a NinjaWorld for you though.

she went full lesbo in tonight's episode

Rat Hooker is the prostitute facing away from the camera in your picture, New Girl is the guest facing toward the camera.

Rat hooker == Syd from Iceage

Also what am I misremembering? They didn't show anything, just new girl and rat hooker walking upstairs. No actual lezzy sex scene.

You know people need to piss?

I think he was saying the terminal that William and Logan arrived at in episode 2 is the same one where they keep the decommissioned hosts in cold storage, only 30 years earlier when it was maintained. I'm not sure it is though. I looked at the two scenes, and the only things that look similar are the escalators.

>Teddy's sides violently leaves him due to your dank meme and dies.

You know, much like farting, girls pee too.

Would you complain if the Security Guy had to piss?

I thoroughly disagree with everything this theory presents.

I believe Bernard succeeds where Arnold failed. I think Ford holds himself responsible for Arnold's death in some way, and is attempting to finish his research in the most scientifically disconnected way possible. Because that's how he deals with all of his guilt: disconnection.

Meanwhile, Bernard is clearly far more in touch with his personal guilt and sorrow, and channels it into Delores, in an attempt to reconnect with paternal side to him that was taken from him.

Yes, she is a guest, her garb is not very "period"

Remember, West World caters to everyone, so you can have a wholesome family trip, or you can go crazy and kill and fuck everyone.

She's a chick who want's to go on an adventure and be an action heroine killing bad guys and get a little bit of side slash because hey, what happens in West Wirld stays in West World, remember those two chicks talking about how handsome Teddy was and the one chick said she was more interested into the bad guys

I bet she get's captured by outlaw gangs on ourpise to enjoy a gang bang in a safe environment and with nobody to jusge her.

What if she's not a lesbian, but just had a first time in west world?

That particular revolver is a combo 9 shot pistol cartridge revolver and single shot shotgun. The underslung shotgun activated with a longer hammer that you have to fold out.

Thilese were awesome guns and super popular but expensive, oddly enough, lot's of confederates had them despite the north being better funded.

Great for combat obviously with so many shots and a shot shell, but there are some practical uses as it's easier to shoot snakes with shot shells, so if all you are carrying is that pistol, then your pretty well armed unless you come up against a bear, or moose.

She seemed pretty eager to get some lesbian sex then.
If it was her first time I imagine she would have acted more like that guest who gets her pussy grabbed by the whore boss.

What are you talking about? They specifically show the staff watching him on camera and saying he's allowed to do whatever he wants.

>implying Ford isn't the devil

Tonight's episode made that pretty clear imo.

Or rather Ford embodies the old testament's take on god = wrathful arrogant asshole, while Arnold/MiB represents the knowledge and sentience that the devil granted us through his ploys.

So basically
>Ford = asshole god
>Arnold/MIB = the Devil/the serpent who isn't actually all that bad
>Dolores = Eve, tempted by the knowledge the devil gave her
>Teddy = Adam, who will then be tempted by Dolores
>the first sin = killing against programming