What the fuck is up?

what the fuck is up?
lost thread in this bitch

What's he doing with his hand? What symbol is that? Is that a rap thing?

I have to go back and watch the show again.

It's a Cannuckanuckastani thing. You wouldn't understand.

Fuck this show. I still remember being an idiot and watching this whole thing all for that shit ending.

>that filename

That's what I was looking for senpai, thanks.

You watched the show for the wrong reason. You didn't get the message at all. Lost was about the experience, about the journey. It was an analogism to life itself. In the end, we all die. Blink, and you miss it. Our quest for greater meaning and the sum of our lives causes us to miss the blessings we receive on the path, a message that comes across through the character Locke especially, but also with The Others and The Rose and Bernard ending.

My appraisal of you, is that you will live a very meaningless life. You will constantly seek some greater meaning than the simple joys that come along everyday, but most of all, you will forget that one scene where Frogurt got shot in the chest by a flaming arrow. I'm sorry. You probably won't make it to the church at the end.

Jesus, are these the hurdles you people will go through to justify a completely shit show? Its already been reported they didnt give two flying fucks when writting the ending.. all they knew was how to write good suspense. They were shit at endings, since usually they could just kill the character off and thats the end.

You got trolled but there are people who have autistic opinions of the show like him.

Listen up, Jack. I am a champion at steeplechase. There isn't a mountain high enough or a personal attack low enough that will keep me from enjoying lost. You can suck my balls.
And in response to your comment, it doesn't matter if the writer's shoehorned the ending. It was obviously a case of accidental genius. You are simply to stupid to appreciate true genius. Perhaps you'd enjoy Legend of the Seeker.

And you, you can suck my balls too. You're like Tom, the fat man who was intimidating and untouchable at first but just ended up being gay. That's you.

Literally pleb normie: the opinion

I'm glad I didn't hurt you. To be honest family, it's against my nature to go out on the offensive and be all aggressive. I just... don't have all that much to say and I'm terrible at banter. Sometimes I overcompensate... Oh, how I dream of growing closer to another human! If only I was well-adjusted and not on Cred Forums every free moment of my noxious and hopeless existence.

I got into LOST because my friend had it on in the background while we were playing Video Games probably... 3 years ago? So I knew many of the plot points.

Season 2 Spoilers:

So when I eventually watched the whole series, one thing I was never spoiled on was Michael shooting Libby and Ana Lucia. My jaw hit the floor. Wish I got to experience it totally spoiler free. Feelsbadman

just marathoned the first season
literally no plot progression: the show
people like this garbage?

Friendly reminder that this is a high iq show, and this entire board shit the bed after the series ended.

F

*takes a massive shit in your mouth*

we have to go back to when Lost was relevant

keep em coming

>tfw can't watch TV series after Lost. Lost had it all

:(

Will I know when ya durn to me?

DURN
U
R
N

The show was about character development and mystery

Anyone have the vertical where Jack says "im on an airplane!" like a retarded person

Why do lost verticals get funnier every time I read them?

wthat the fuck is this durn meme?

A dead one.

don't you die on me

John Locke was my favorite character.

horizontals ooh

D U R N

Kill you'reself newfag

It's best that nobody explains it, because the satisfaction of finally figuring it out is amazing. For me it was during a road trip and it made my jaw drop, like Cred Forums manifested itself in real life

If you're desperate, here's a hint
Misheard lyric