XD.. le random humour!

>XD.. le random humour!
fuck off OPM is gold

Neon genesis memengelion
Monster
Logh
Berserk (more/v/)
JoJo

Monster Musume is top-tier cuteness combined with top-tier fetish-fuel.

None you piece of fucking shit. Reminder the rise of Cred Forumsedditors coming over to Cred Forums as a result of Bane memes has led to a shift in taste on Cred Forums

99% of the anime threads here are made by Cred Forumsedditors who only watch LE EPIC MANIME shonen trash and are too scared to post on Cred Forums because no one wants to talk about the same 5 old classic anime that only entry level newfaggots know about. Then they cry about Cred Forums having shit taste and proceed to buy their next avengers movie ticket.

Cred Forums has actually done a fantastic job at keeping out you Cred Forumseddit scum and so all you faggots come crying here because no one wanted to accommodate your newfaggotry.

Also you all treat Cred Forums as a place to ask for recommendations when was made to deal with garbage threads like these that aren't actually discussing anything. This thread should be deleted but since Cred Forums mods are garbage it won't be.

Dont like it? Go back to your board manchild.

If your answer isn't Cromartie High School, then you aren't my nigga

>promoting bestiality and furries

no

Only the finest.

>bestiality and furries

Neither are in the series.

Except maybe with the Centaur and the Kobold.

Urotsukidoji
Viper RSR
Otomedori
Mezzo Forte

>Describe average Cred Forums posters
>Pretend they're from Cred Forums
Nobody cares about Cred Forums. An off-topic anime thread here is an off-topic anime thread on any other board.

Let me explain to you about anime

There are several tiers of anime fan. WOAH TOTALLY DIFFERENT PEOPLE WITH DIFF OPINIONS MIND BLOWN
You have the casual Cred Forums anime watcher, who only watch what I term 'the newfag pool' and think they are the greatest anime ever, then call everything else shit. This group generally watches less than 15 series.
You have the casual anime forum watcher who watches a large range of absolute garbage, including the newfag pool and thinks it's all the greatest shit ever. This group generally watches less than 50 series
Finally, you have the actual anime fan. They watch a wide range of series and genres and generally enjoy the medium while understanding its flaws. They are generally unimpressed after the 100 series point regarding the newfag pool, as they have found better.

For reference, the newfag pool is generally as follows (series do get switched out as the old favorites get forgotten): NGE, Berserk, JoJo, SAO, Attack on Titan, any Kon movie, any GitS series or movie, any edgy 80s/90s gore OVA, Gundam SEED, Kenshin, FMA, Geass, Angel's Egg, Stein's Gate, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Planetes, TTGL, Kill la Kill, Death Note, Ping Pong

Basically anything Cred Forums likes, because Cred Forums has AWFUL taste in anime. A W F U L

>getting triggered over anime
>on Cred Forums

and then you have Cred Forums, which just watches all the current running moeshit and argues about waifus.

Cred Forums loves all the same entry level dogshit you rejects do though
animu-mango.wikia.com/wiki/Anime_Recommendations

h-hey..!

And then there are the bitter faggots who follow the rule of "if it's popular it's shit" so that they can feel special.

only acceptable is Suu and the bird. thinking of fucking the snake, horse, fish and spider is a sign of degeneracy

but i'd love to fuck the ceterea and polt though

And then you have Cred Forums, which spends all day calling each other "plebs" and "redditors".

>the only acceptable ones are the children

And you're calling anyone ELSE a degenerate?

Cred Forums is just an absolute mess, if you want to discuss anything of substance you can make a new thread about it and people WILL come and discuss. But 90% of the board is just irredeemable garbage and NEETs who think it is their safe place to avoid any real life responsibilities and talk about cartoon girls

>monster girls are furries

But thats 100% true
If its popular that means its easily digestible and anti-art. Picture related are the true approved Cred Forums cartoons

Satosho Kon, GitS, Angels Egg, JoJo, Betserk, Samurai Champloo, Cowbow Bebop, Steins Gate, and Ping Pong are gold

>If its popular that means its easily digestible and anti-art. Picture related are the true approved Cred Forums cartoons
that's the most pretentious think i have ever heard

And then you have Cred Forums
Go ahead and play the bot card too because theres picture related and many more examples. At least the degens on Cred Forums lust for cartoon trash and not the real ones.

>implying it's much different
99% of Cred Forums is pedos versus maybe 20% of Cred Forums
Most of that 99% are probably only into 2D but I'm certain if given the chance they'd fuck real little girls too.

>20%
You really believe that don't you, bane tourist? I've been coming to this board on and off for almost 8 years now and its always been filled with pedos.

I wouldn't doubt for a second you're one of them too.

>If its popular that means its easily digestible and anti-art.

So you fags aren't even denying that you just outright hate ANYTHING that is popular because it's popular any more?

The only furry is polt, and the only one that makes me question if her fans are into bestiality is Centorea.

And that means all of Cred Forums is infested then? Because of a dedicated population of shit posters? The hefty amount of celeb feet threads and husbando crap seems to suggest otherwise.

Yes and no. L'ange is literally on my image

By your logic on Cred Forumss 99%, yes and I have the proof and years to prove it unlike you.

Except literally every show Cred Forums discusses features 13 year olds. That's never been the case for Cred Forums. Anyways I'm done with this autistic argument (on both sides).

And? Almost all shows and films this board has children in them too. From breaking meme all the way to west world (same thing as film). Oh and there was the several years of those Disney/Nick teen shows being actively discussed.

Bury your head in the sand all you want my friend, but anyone on any board thats been on this site for longer than 3 years will tell you that this is "the pedo board" which now includes a mix of memes.