Watch Divorce

>watch Divorce
>it's the story of a hard-working man whose wife cheats on him and he finds out
>another female character shoots a firearm in the middle of a party multiple times, almost kills someone and causes another to have a heart-attack
>critics defend these characters and say that their behavior is "understandable"

jesus fucking christ HBO why did you do this

Other urls found in this thread:

popsugar.com/entertainment/HBO-Divorce-Like-Sex-City-42559401
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

horsy face is a stronk womyn you manchild neckbeard fat nerd virgin

9/10 times if a woman does something bad it will be implied to be a man's fault or not actually immoral in the first place.

popsugar.com/entertainment/HBO-Divorce-Like-Sex-City-42559401

"Can we blame Diane for snapping and drunkenly firing a gun in her own home? It sounds insane, but on some weird level, it makes sense. The same goes for Frances. She's cheating on her husband, and she's dragging him through the muck of her own unhappiness. It's not the best way to behave, but again, it's hard to hold it against her."

If her husband would have satisfied her sexually then she wouldn't have cheated.

The more this bitching becomes consensus the more I really want women to act like this towards you in life.

Reminder that men are so pathetic that once they see another man trying to please their gf, they will try to beat up the man and will only mildly reprimand their gf

That's only Western "men" 2bh

Muslim men will literally kill both the cheating wife and her lover in public.
And then get another wife with no fucks given.

>Muslim men will literally kill both the cheating wife and her lover in public.

I'm glad we're headed towards a direction where we're not stoning you to death for disagreeing with us, but we're just refusing you contact to the rest of civilization while your mind slowly rots in solitary isolation.

I've seen more women doing that tbqh, men rarely continue the relationship after being cheated.

>roastie getting toastie

Every man who posts in these threads are pathetic. When one says all men are pathetic, it's like pissing in a pool.

alpha af desu

At least roast beef is edible. Why don't you try eating? It's not that hard to lose your virginity.

because whores like brutes instead of gentlemen like me that would treat her right

women today like women. Get with the times.

Back to tumblr you go, roastie

Well, women always give me more attention when I had gf and no because of myself, so probaly true 4me.

I've actually been here since like. late 07? Early 08?

Being contrarian to popular opinion is always fun. Isn't that the justification you constantly use anyways

Wanted to shit up this board for a bit and watch shills piss their pants over simplistic shit everyone used to handle fine.

You say your a man but you handle criticism like a bitch.

No I know exactly what I'm talking about.

Kek

Not everyone who argues with you has purple hair. I'm black, it's fairly long. Anyways what's your point?

Just take an insult bubs.

being contrariwise is just an excuse for not being able to form your own opinion. :^)

Take your own advice boy slut

>it's fairly long

How much exactly?

>people can't have flaws: the opion

I meant my hair, not my skin.

We're talking shoulder length. Usually into shorter hair though. Long hair is a bitch to deal with. Probably going to go back to pixie cut by Halloween for my costume.

I really appreciate you asking me, thank you.

>covering one boob with a hand in front of hundreds of people
muh dick. you happen to have source?

memed on roastie

There has never been a period of time in Cred Forums's history than the last two years of men (high school age boys), being this unable to handle self criticism. Take a joke. Or, really anything, everything has changed.

I take this to two factors

1) International audience as more have an internet connection and pretend to be white men to fit in while keeping sociocultural traditionalism

2) Antiscocial High School aged males growing up now are complete and total losers who can't take jokes at their own expense, can't talk shit with women, can't do anything right.

Get better.

memed on

KEK WOMEN ARE PATHETIC

You probably don't know how to eat pussy.

damn you got memed on, kiddo

I've talked to Hiroyuki don't talk shit.......

He was referring to your penis

Would that make it better than being a roastie? Thought you lads were proud and straight

not really, this is just a vocal, forced minority of women

backed up by a small army of cuckold men that believe that they should be saddled with some kind of manufactured guilt about their sex

Nothing gay about discussing penis sizes

>backed up by a small army of cuckold men

Listen. I'm being entirely serious.

This is all of you. Every last one of you. Don't act like this isn't the case, and don't act like life is this simple.

a woman loves to think that she is not docile, while dreaming of being in full trust of a captivating chad who takes her without permissions so that, during the night, while he sleeps, she can dream of saving the destitute after the chad has fucked her properly for the first time in her life of going from lovers to lovers, craving a eclectic panorama of precious moments...

Prohibiting women to sleep around is being anti-women. Prohibiting women to flee responsibilities is anti-women. Prohibiting women to get rid of their lovers and babies is antiwomen.
Even worse, all this rules make them men miserable.

Mine is about the size of your dads

>a woman loves to think that she is not docile, while dreaming of being in full trust of a captivating chad who takes her without permissions so that, during the night, while he sleeps, she can dream of saving the destitute after the chad has fucked her properly for the first time in her life of going from lovers to lovers, craving a eclectic panorama of precious moments...

Why do you think talking like someone indoctrinated by the Children of God is in any way intimidating

It's not. You sound like a sad, sad man.

I'm a faggot actually, but thanks for powerfully projecting yourself onto me, it'll stick.

get it?

When in doubt bring up projection and post madoka caps

When out of any sort of defense whatsoever resort to superficial attacks

Decent size you have there

Why are you even arguing. I just made a slight. No need to get your panties in a bunch.

Are you a twink?

>small army of cuckold men
>small

Its andre the giant, he used to be a wrestler for WWF