This fucker ruined the show for me. holy shit, why did they have to put in a loud retard?

This fucker ruined the show for me. holy shit, why did they have to put in a loud retard?

seriously, they had a good cast and then then tossed in a loud idiot with a moron mouth. Jesus Christ.

didnt like him because he reminds you of yourself huh?

dont talk shit about him

Gaten is pure and cool and nice! No bully Gaten!

I actually thought he was the only kid actor who did well.

literally FAS: the face

I thought Finn Wolfhard did really well. He's really underrated.

What did he mean by this?

There's legitimately some autismal faggot that just randomly copy & pastes shit from the archive every day.

It's fucking amazing the kind of lifeless mentally-ill invalids that Cred Forums attracts, and the moderation apparently doesn't care and just lets them shit up the site.

I mean, only if you're not counting MBB as 11.
If any of the child actors are to be taken issue with, it's the token black kid.

>seriously, they had a good cast and then then tossed in a loud idiot with a moron mouth. Jesus Christ.
>Watch Stand By Me
>Corey Feldman is instroduced
seriously, they had a good cast and then then tossed in a loud idiot with a moron mouth. Jesus Christ.

I've seen people remake a thread and then repost entire conversations in it. It's weird as shit seeing someone copy pasting your old posts to recreate a thread that happened days ago. I can't understand that kind of autism.

How could someone become so frog like in appearance?

I thought he was one of the better characters, he developed well.

fuck off best character evar

He was a great character.

The only people who didn't like the kids are people who are still kids themselves (20 or younger).

Once you become an adult, you get over the "OMG NINTENDO IS FOR BABIES" phase.

hes based as fuck though

He's no froggo but he's fine when in the show

>he developed well
Is this a meme? You could remove his character entirely and nothing would chnage

Sad this board is full of mikefags instead of dustinbros.

Hop is /ourguy/
Mike is /ourboy/
Dustin is /reddit'sGuy/
Lucas is /myNigga/