The Complete "Game Of Thrones" Auditions Compilation Every Fan Of The Show Must See

youtube.com/watch?v=HlpgTiDe-YQ

>Clarke is young and cute as fuck

Shame

She is even cutier now

I love emilia but even her audition was awful how the hell did she ever get hired for such a big part
its a shame she cant act because she really seems like just the sweetest person alive in interviews

>Carice and her horrible Dutch accent

Am I the only one who can never watch audition tapes? They're all so cringey.

she sucks a mean dick

they asked her if she's ok with goin nude in show and before they even finished she already dropped her clothes.

with lips like hers of course she does

What about the real auditions. With the couch

She wasn't in the pilot. Tamzin Merchant was cast as Daenerys but dropped out and had to be quickly replaced by Emilia.

wew. I didn't know that. This Kelly C at least has looks, maybe Tamzin could play tho.

Catelyn changed as well. She was originally played by Jennifer Ehle, but she dropped out because she had a baby.

Tully fucking shits

Natalie Dormer FUGGGGGGGG IMagine being that casting director? I wouldve started fapping to her right then and there

What scene was emilia clarke reading?! That wasn't a khaleesi scene was it?

wtf

>Tamzin Merchant
thank god for that

that's a shame, cause the one that played Catelyn was dogshit to look at as opposed to qt Ehle

Emilia's audition feels like a xev bellringer video

seriously what lines was she reading? i can't place them at all?

>You will never kiss a young posh conservative Sophie Turner tenderly on the lips and thus saving her from a crooked path of slagdom

>You will never take care of her and prevent her mother from giving her special "vitamins" so that she can grow to be a strong big actress

>You will never help her administer rogaine and minoxidil in her scalp each night before going to sleep cuddling together

You could have prevented all of this user, why didn't you?

it's like the casted her just before she turned dog ugly, she actually looks cute there, sad turn of events

>Implying she's ugly
>implying she isn't at least a 7/10

6.5/10 on a good day at most, she looks like she stinks of piss