youtube.com/watch?v=yDB3Ha3vxyc
youtube.com/watch?v=hGyKQGDZXWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DImh0ac-jdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=j8cKdDkkIYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=M4CQI2-OYWw

youtube.com/watch?v=yDB3Ha3vxyc
the scene from 1:20 to 1:35 with the man wasnt in the movie at all
(perhaps there was no mystery of this death)

Suicide Squad general

Basically half of BvS trailers until Ultimate edition was released

I swear I once saw a Fury Road trailer that had a small clip of Immortan Joe talking to Max while he was imprisoned, and he quoted the Mad Max 2 like "You think you're the only one who's suffered?"

Can't find it anymore, it looked legit. but I guess it could have been a fan made thing.

What the fuck, that fight wasn't in the movie? Or did it just end differently?

Is this a current trend?. Removing scenes as much as possible for the theater cut and adding them back for the dvd release.

I can't be the only one who remembers this, it's from a Dark Knight TV spot that was on YouTube before release

it featured pretty much an army of masked thugs (like in the bank robbery), all still like soldiers and we hear Joker saying "At my signal, unleash chaos" and they all scramble all of a sudden. (btw, the line is similar to the opening of Gladiator, but I remember this clearly it was TDK)

Very unsettling but it isn't anywhere anymore, not even on home media.

Apparently with DC it is now. BvS ultimate edition worked so well (It is the best selling DVD/BD so far) so maybe expect DLC for movies now.

It's not in the film at all.

Bullshit, I saw it in theaters and it was one of the opening scenes

Yeah. I recall it too.

Perhaps they showed different cuts in different countries?

No, OP is just the tardy nigger that gets in late

OP is not talking about the fight in it's entirety, but about the fact that in the final cut, the knockout punch is shown from behind and close up so you can't see jack shit.

Maybe, I'm a dirty Mexican

Too lazy, but a bunch of stuff from Sooside Skwaw obviously

"you'll never be famous if you stay in the trailer, john"
M. Brando

Bump for interest

no nun boobs for you

Poor kid actors there, blue balls nightmare

You guys do realize this has been going on since movies have been made? Trailers, especially the first trailers are cut when the movie is in still production. Not everything has been shot and what has been shot might not end up in the finished film because obviously the movie hasn't started post-production yet. The editing hasn't started yet. So there are some shots or scenes that the director and editor decide to drop when they finally actually start to putting the puzzle pieces together and assembling the final cut of the film.

Almost all trailers are cut by marketing companies and not the actual people making the film.

He's just like me

youtube.com/watch?v=hGyKQGDZXWQ

i was so disappointed that the "ism't that the question of the day" scene wasnt in TASM2

Part time.

How come Man of Steel doesn't have an Extended Cut?

Same shit happened to me with another trailer. I blame the Jews for covering up their tracks

Warcraft movie

bullshit i saw the knockout scene.

The heavy step and lightsaber Kylo Ren took in all the reveal trailers wasn't in the movie

That reminds of that first punch in the TDKR that Bane throws.

>forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=DImh0ac-jdQ

Ther crazyfu pointing loking through her fingers hot cut.

youtube.com/watch?v=j8cKdDkkIYY
this was one of the biggest disappointments ever. Skull guy was hardly even in the movie and practically the entire trailer is from a different movie than what was actually released.

I think I remember that too