letterboxd.com/voexodus/
letterboxd.com/lozjudai/
letterboxd.com/horrormaster34/
letterboxd.com/Shao_liu_ringon/
letterboxd.com/pastafrola/list/mental-illness/
letterboxd.com/voodoostones/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

letterboxd.com/Redwell

Follow me or your mother will not die tonight.

letterboxd.com/plebiann
Dont get triggered, i rate movies based on genre.

have you ever cried to a film? i havent... hope i do one day

being a kid doesnt count

yeah, i cry pretty often to movies.
Blue valentine, Swiss Army Man, Hunt for The Wilderpeople, Gummo, Love, Before Midnight triology, Buffalo 66, Mommy, Oslo August 31st, Anomalisa, Locke.
Few i can recall, but you have to also have some life experiences to cry to some of these.

Yeah, As I Was Mobing Ahead... And La Dolce Vita

I'm a pussy

Where in Gummo?

how's everyone's year going?

Honestly cant remember which one, could be any scene, but i cried because it reminded me of my childhood. Im not a redneck or anything, just had alcoholic parents, lived in a shit hole, did all kinds of dumb stuff, so these kids reminded of me as a kid.

Are you close with your parents now?

/dropout_bear

I went to see ITMFL in theaters with a friend who'd never seen a WKW before, I had a great time.

Black Narcissus and Peeping Tom are both superb. I need to get on A Matter of Life and Death ASAP

yeah, im only 18, i live with them. They got their drinking under control, we drink together sometimes. Moved to a new place. They now drink with responsibility, once a week, and we have money. Before we were poor, and they still spent money on booze.

not that I recall

too much

That's good man glad to hear it worked out. I was imagining you were now estranged and became an alcoholic yourself

discord.gg/XAKQMJU

Good, hope she dies in a fucking car-crash.

letterboxd.com/CoryBurning/

Rohmer still da gawd; Kurosawa the lesser is an interesting director.

Go to your room young man

Why do you have so much anger towards your mother?

what do you mean? can never have too much movies

letterboxd.com/Bandabydoo

>le discord kids
>le IRC kids

letterboxd.com/Aroodrao/

I fucking hate bio-pics that show actual photos at the end of the film. Great now that i've spent 2 hours trying to believe that Dane DeHaan is James Dean and I just started to come around when they just show the actual photos. Fuck me

>Aroo?

reddit.com/user/aroodrao

>neon demon one star

BOY BYE!!

Rly makes u thing

>there doesn't seem to be anything here

its coming
its ready
baked on the oven
coming from heaven
*ppppppppppppptrrrtrt*

bruv wtf m8

tl;dr

that's a mistake. read it dude it's way hot

people saying that dancer in the dark features a most pure maternal love, an ultimate sacrifice of a mother, wow... just ridiculous. i've never read anyone put any thought into the moment when selma reflexes that it's her fault, because she knew that if she were to had a kid, he would eventually suffer of the same sickness. she didn't sacrifice herself for the kid, she sacrificed THE kid, in order to attain happiness/fulfill her need of having a biological offspring.

It's almost as if she did BOTH

Quality post.

that doesn't redeem the first action. yes she's naive and stupid and cute and one still feels for her because we're humans and make mistakes, but it's everyone forgets that part of the blame. she's no virgin nor saint.

>that doesn't redeem the first action
Well he has a life and his eyes which is better than having no life in the context

no thanks

no really you should

probably just some r9k tier "lol cringe" shit post

except not at all

i believe non-existance is better than being alive in any form so that's a no for me. also how far would you take your thoughts? what if he was alive and was blind, or if he lives on the street and is hungry all the time? is that better still? i think at best i just have the empathy in that selma made a mistake in having him, but to say she did him a favor by conceiving him is wrong

Hence why I said in the context of the movie rather than an edgy viewpoint only held in niche areas of the internet

what context would that be? if she had no kid she would never have traveled to America to suffer all that nonsense

n ur second statement is also not only false but a stupid counterargument - just because something is unpopular doesn't meant it's false.

awesome guy

even has the best ford as his favorite film!

im gonna fuck this cat

My top ten of the year.

i wouldn't put it past you

boy you basic af lmao

im gonna do it

cat fucker

yeah thats right bro i love pussy bro what are you a fucking faggot queer faggot willy licker?
willy licker willy licker willy licker

feline fucker

WILLY LICKER

felidae fucker

hes struggerling

>tfw you haven't watched a film in a week cause you've been playing geimu
;_;

I really liked the reocurring flashing/strobe imagery in alphaville.

Has there been any good films so far this year?

kags, pls

All the movies on my top ten

I wasted about 16 hours playing through Shadow Warrior 2 twice.

I said good movies

>it's a 'Paul Schrader references Bresson for the nth time' episode

Keep on cucking, Paul!

>vlcsnap
>png

Decent

>mommy issues
Explains why Cory is such a fucking creep and stalks girls across the world

letterboxd.com/machill54/

that feel when I have not logged any thing since thurs day

the fact that you have not logged anything does not interest me

FUCK CORY

to the guy that sid fuck yr friend to my friend i am sorry if i offended u i ddnt want 2 be rude

letterboxd.com/Joon/

Your favs are great
Followed

i didn't want to hurt you
now it's ur turn
i still feel bad about it
please don't hurt me back

letterboxd.com/Smoothhands/

Wow Ted V Mikels died RIP

ok

letterboxd.com/voexodus/

Alright then

letterboxd.com/lozjudai/

your name and username sound like animemes

wait wtf why did you trade your xperia in for a samsung?

good users:

kagsmagnus
smoothhands
link_gorro
myrmician
me

Nah, me is a pretty unabashed pleb.

Who r u

>link "literally r*ddit" gorro
>good user
that numale beta cuck doesn't even like film

letterboxd.com/horrormaster34/

>Rate. Hate. Comment

I don't even have time to watch shit anymore.

But have to post on /lgbtqpx/...

Is Eli Hayes the biggest fucking faggot on the site? What an obnoxious loser. He literally only likes movies with "powerful" women.

I'm also a good user. Thanks for reminding me.

because I can do it in a couple seconds, before bed/work, or at work. Watching a movie requires 90+ minutes of uninterrupted time, which I get maybe twice a week.

maybe you should use those couple of seconds to enhance that embarrassment of a profile, embryo

Cool meme words bro. Keep telling me your opinion and I'll keep pretending to care.

angry lil fella, aren't you? Watch a smattering of actual cinema and get back to me when your opinion counts for something, Mr. Anime

I've watched more films than you js,,,

Provide evidence.
Not a hard task, btw. This is Embryo City

Just been reading some Letterboxd reviews. They're worse (more ignorant, more glib, more self-admiring) than IMDb user reviews. Why?

55 of which are shorts.

IMDB is classic pleb, the average person talking about movies. Letterboxd attracts unending teens and young adults trying their best to be cool and witty.
Goes without saying the terrible effect of the sjw pandering and favoritism. It's very much a tumblr extension.

you just don't follow the right persons.

Schindler's list made me cry
Hadn't cried since Marley & Me 6 years ago
Click before that

>Diary Edition

>that rating on Lone Star
My man.

anyone here actually buy a membership? is there any point, and is it worth it?

>tfw moved in with my gf

doubt that

wtf I've seen more films than you O_o

>/advanced/
>not /obscure/

Oh are you ?

no

i might be a bit lenient with ratings

Oh so then why did you say "doubt that" when I wasn't even speaking to you? Do you have reading problems or are you just mentally challenged? Hmmmm...

cause fuck you thats why

So all the above. Got it.

pls respond

ha

oh man i did sort of cry with click. i was kind of a kid still like 11 or so... sort of counts!!

and I hope you die with her!

Thoughts?

Get better taste.

unoriginal and kinda reddit

/thegr1fter

>more like the pleber

>men in black 2 with the same rating as men in black 1.

Holy shit I'm mad

letterboxd.com/Shao_liu_ringon/
Vagabond is one of those films I felt when I was watching it wasn't all that, but by the end made me look over the whole thing and hit me on an emotional level. Really good, gritty and raw documentary style that heightens the experience too.

Crows does in one hour, better than most coming of age stuff out there and I'm usually very critical of child actors but this film was on top of fairly moving actually had impressing acting by two very young non actors.

About Elly has me very interested in exploring more non-Korean/Non-Japanese Asian cinema.

Beyond the hills wasn't as engaging as 4 Months, 3 Weeks and 2 days and is slightly overly long but achieves depressing the audience successfully.

I was like the second one better desu, but neither are that great.

Adding to that, probably should watch something more action-y or comedic now or a guilty pleasure given how those 4 recent logs were hardly happy films.

I generally try to avoid re-watching films I saw when I was a kid on the offchance they end up dating badly.

Good intentions for what your watching, but should be watching kino

Gonna do a 24-hour marathon again this year?

y-yeah, how'd you know.

holy shit, most of you guys have awful taste.

/dezukaful

Holy shit, you have awful taste.

that's the spirit ed

You did it last year and it made me want to this year but I can't do all nighters anymore

What's your lb?
I might have to do it the day before now that I think about it because of work.

I don't like posting here because it has my real name. Have you been doing any other festive movie watching this month? I've been doing 1 new watch a day.

Nah, not really. I watch horror movies year round, so it's really nothing new. Watch anything good recently?

letterboxd.com/robotpie/films/diary

Kino connoisseur coming through

it's called kinoisseur faggot

TCM has been Peter Cushing / Christopher Lee all month so that's been making up most of my list. The Dracula ones have been my favorites so far, just couldn't get into their Frankenstein films. I guess nothing could top the original and Bride of Frankenstein for me.

What are some users?

follow Smoothhands aka Lil Embryo

>ywn be as cool as Glurr

Why live, bros?

please don't disrespect my friend

who is the best roleplaying account?

>smoothhands
>the Papa
>creamy
>the vulva
>machill54
>pupkin
>steakbro

these threads are so pathetic

>mfw Eraserhead was the most disgusting film I've seen
I feel like the horror classification it often gets is bullshit, because it's not scary and doesn't pretend or try to be, but as an art film it's amazing.
I watched it because of the intriguing poster, but my expectations have been shattered completely. I never knew David Lynch ever made anything this good.

I should watch Rashomon again--not in the morning when getting up for work.

no u

agreed, it's sad that people still post here

Mysterious skin was pretty good lads

pastafrola

How are smoothhands or steakbro playing accounts

it's me, machill54

I'm the best one

>threads have gotten progressively worse since i left

hmmmmm

based steakbro saving cinémà once again

samefag

>night moves
Fucking great taste.

how do you have 200 followers

Angels egg is shit

letterboxd.com/pastafrola/list/mental-illness/

like, share and subscribe

>The Three Stooges
kek

letterboxd.com/voodoostones/

So sad American Honey was garbage

Was it the part when the paparazzis are swarming around Steiner's wife before she learns what happened?

Brice de nice is not the most important movie in French cinematic history

Yes, mixed with remembering what he says about his kids holding his finger with their whole hand

discord