Are there any movies, which take place in hell, and I don't mean those bullshit twist movies...

Are there any movies, which take place in hell, and I don't mean those bullshit twist movies, where a character is stuck in some building/city and then in the end it's revealed he was in hell all along.
I mean the old mythological view of hell with demons running around, fiery pits etc, something like the hell segments from Spawn.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fr4wmvRmQ20
youtube.com/watch?v=4zQMJB8PSJM
youtube.com/watch?v=B0usPpABXSk
youtu.be/4GCr7iKf-JU
youtu.be/EdGMrRn-loE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dantes Inferno (1924) is a good one desu

What Dreams May Come

starwars

looks shit

Event Horizon

Star Wars

STAR WARS

stawars

War of the Stars

starring the wars

Problem Child 2

Is this that movie where Robin goes from heaven to search for his wife in hell?
I remember watching it as a kid, thanks user, I'm gonna download it right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fr4wmvRmQ20

Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey

I actually really want to see a modern movie with someone travelling through all the circles of hell now.

>you ugly, red,source of all evil!
Bill and Ted truly is kino. if you havent watched them you should

just a disclaimer, this movie is fucking terrible but it does take place in hell

>old mythological view of hell
there's plenty of people who still believe that senpĆ i

noone said little nikky

Too bad for you
The hell fans demographic isn't worth appealing to for the jew

>The Jew isn't willing to appeal to their own kind

Well not sure if this counts, but they did make an animated film based off the Dante's Inferno game. And some guy on youtube did a supercut of the game making it a movie. There are slight differences.
youtube.com/watch?v=4zQMJB8PSJM
youtube.com/watch?v=B0usPpABXSk
Id actually would like to see this as well

paradise lost movie fucking when?

Constantine has a few scenes. I liked its interpretation of hell as just another dimension

Not really fire and brimstone but Hellraiser 1 and more so 2 give an interesting take on hell

there are no good movies about hell or christian mythology in general since the jews control the media

Is the joke here that nobody mentions the obvious one, which is Inferno that is right now in cinemas? Nice trolling the schilling OP

hellboy

the last third of Jigoku takes place in the Buddhist vision of Hell, which is a lot like the Christian version 2bh

ymmv for the first 30-40 minutes though, it's a bit absurd and on the verge of nonsense (being from 1960, it is the prototypical J-Horror film), but once it gets to Hell it's pretty cool

Dantes Inferno the game the movie

It's a cartoon movie but dantes inferno

Alien 3

So bascially 2 hours of Tom Hanks running around tourist attractions like Carmen Sandiego?

any movie set in africa

The last few episodes of the 1997 berserk.
youtu.be/4GCr7iKf-JU
youtu.be/EdGMrRn-loE

seriously though, the whole thing is worth watching.

your mom looks worse and she's been born quite a bit later than 1924!

Embodiment of Evil

careful what you wish for...

they tried to do it a few years ago as a "300-style" flick. the gods of egqpt autist was set to direct.