/got/ general

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ciuwYLW-R8E?t=17m20s
youtube.com/watch?v=ek2O6bVAIQQ
watchersonthewall.com/dolorous-edd-speaks-plus-house-stark-spoilers-season-7/
reddit.com/user/awayforthelads/
watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-spoiler-report-surprising-meeting-new-location-details/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

azor soapys hairline

Actually there have been some pretty detailed rumors about Sansa. The one I remember the best is her doing coke. And being high while doing interviews. Then another about her going to her friend's dorm and getting high at a party, crawling around, something like that.
About Arya I heard she did ecstasy at a party and that's it.

Stannis the mannis

Sophie is fucking up her hair, on purpose

She was drunk at comic con this year
Fucking limey bitch can't even respect our laws here

Sophiefags in damage control mode because sophie is an embarrassing pathetic narcissist

Look at her roots

Who linked this general to twitter?

I hate OP's meme. It is a terrible meme.

I wish you all good fortune in the threads to come

also because s*phie is literally dying

all those drugs and drinking and buttsex with strangers finally got to her

Look how dark they are

Wat

>forced to wear a wig
JUST

Someone post the screenshots of sophie sperging out at a troll account

>WHAT WOULD YOUR CHILDREN THINK????

its not illegal to be drunk

good for her, sounds like maybe you need a drink

The Daynefag outs himself as a faggot once more, no surprises there

These are pictures from a month ago

>UK """"""women""""""

generations of incest will do that to u

s2 Sansa was peak Sansa.

Talk about best girl Emilia

But look at her roots and the color of her hair from last week. She's dyed it or bleached it again.

She actually wants to use the wig

Even her stalker sophieturntits is calling Sophie out and hates it

I really really do

Who cares what a twitter nobody says

Sophie is cool and kind. We should all strive to be like her.

Enough with s*nsa

Posting the protagonist and best character of the series who got fucked by D&D more than any other character

Frogfags have mediocre taste, no surprise there.

Their waifu is the ugliest girl on the cast, even worse than Maisie.

This
You're triggering the sophiefag though

tfw all these mad virgin cucks getting mad that sophie is surviving the season

Are there no boundaries to your faggotry?

Tfw all these mad tumblr whales getting mad that sansa is still as retarded as ever in season 7

>characters might meet so these other characters might do this specific thing and fuck

No, and still haven't filmed yet

Wasn't that lady in risen?

Sophie does, Sophie follows her and tweeted at her along with Maisie cause they love her so much

>who got fucked by D&D more than any other character
Sansa literally got fucked

Friendly reminder that Syrio Forel survived and is currently disguised as Meryn Trant.

>SHE WAS RAPED YOU MISOGYNIST!

Jon and Dany fucking on a boat

F-U-C-K-I-N-G

First comes incest

Next comes regret

Then comes a Tard abmination with genetic illness

I'm talking metaphorically not figuratively

Wow, her hairline was even fucked up back then.

What's up with her hair line?

FPB

Just own up to your love of second-rate memes and ugly waifus, pleb.

That's enough bald jokes guys. We all know you love Sophie and are just kidding around but this is a bit much.

would you?

Thank goodness Maisie's hair is okay.

That's just her natural hairline and pulling her hair back makes it look even worse

Dany is the most beautiful woman in GoT.

>sophie, you a nasty ass buttslut, I hate you so much, but the pussy game ridiculous

Friendly reminder that Finn Jones is based as fuck and literally /our guy/

youtu.be/ciuwYLW-R8E?t=17m20s

Just fuck off back to r*ddit already

What are those mutant caterpillars? That's not my Dany. It must be photoshopped.

>people acting like she's been maintaining the bleach

She clearly hasn't done it since she first did it.

>tfw Sophie is the only one he hasn't touched

Did he really fuck Maisie?

ha ha holy shit you really told me there, frogfag

That pic is a month old, look at her hair more recently

But his season five story was excellent the only two problems were twenty good me and the fact that he died. He should have survived the battle as punished Stannis. He showed have been in season six showing up randomly and burning all his precieved enemies.

>fucking Emilia

Manlets really do have bad taste.

It's just as my grandad always said!

>people actually believe this

Stannis is kinda dumb tho.

>"waah I'm some psycho fan like kathy bates in Misery, how dare sophie not die her cockadoody hair back to red"

Why are celebrity ass-clingers so irredeemably pathetic?

I knew what this was before I clicked it

Finn is a true patrician, like Poorquentyn and The Last Harpy

hang yourself iFaggot

I dont know if its better with sound but it looks like shes overacting like hell

Hodor is the most beautiful woman in GoT

Jon going from

Winterfell ->Dragonstone->the wall->King's Landing->the wall

next season. I hope he has his jetpack and/or teleporter juiced up.

She probably trying to distance her mind from the Sansa character, since she dead this season.

Night's King has no chance

>I hope he has his jetpack

muh dragunz

Stannis is definitely going to die in the books, but he'll be defeated when Dany invades, not at the Battle of Winterfell.

Between those several pictures of him with her at clubs, and the rumors, I'm gonna say yes.

exploitable mopey Kit

Isn't she like 14? She looks 14.

>tfw all your friends are dead and your only remaining one is leaving you alone with two psychotic sisters

The worst part is that they'll probably use memebear as his new friend.

She is 19, making Kit a pervert for someone he saw grow up.

Kit is always mopey

Everyone who keeps saying Sophie's hair is damaged because of dye needs to kill themselves, it's not dye, her hair's fucked from her stupid choice to bleach it.

They don't really dye her hair for the show

>Color: Besides wigs, Alexander and his team use some pretty impressive color processing on the cast. Sansa (Sophie Turner) has naturally baby blonde hair. To get that Tully red, Alexander uses a mix of four different watercolor shades. Since Turner was only 13 or 14 when she started on the show, Alexander didn't want to use peroxide on her. The color lasts about ten days and needs to be touched up constantly. Ditto for King Joffrey (Jack Gleeson), whose naturally dark hair needs touching up every single day he shoots to keep it Lannister light. (Joffrey's hair is also kept short, unlike some of the other dashing knights, because it makes him look younger.)

I hope he kills meme mormont

You realise Davos killed him right? First he set Gendry free then he convinced Stan not to bring Mel to the Blackwater and then he convinced Stan to aid the Night's Watch.

Davos was the biggest traitor.

Next season Bran will basically be a NEET staying in his room because he can't move and browsing weirwood.net all day.

I'm not a fan retard

You seem familiar with that feeling

>implying you wouldn't fuck a girl you've known who's come of age if she turned out hot and wanting it

What am I saying you're probably some buttflustered femanon

What Kit/Maisie club pics?

>he didn't see the pics

She is literally petting his dick in like 5 of them

Thank God he got a bigger better role after the shit he was given in got

No she is a terrible actress. you should of read the reviews when she tried her hand at broadway with real actors lol

Where?

Then post the pics m8

He's lying you gullible fucking idiots

Marvel/Netflix show Iron Fist

His hatred for Jon inspires me

YAAASSSSSSS SLAY KWEEN

Blind item BTFO

>Kevin Alexander: ''Sophie Turner (who plays Sansa Stark) is naturally a baby blonde. When she first came on she was only 13 or 14, so instead of using peroxide or permanent color, we made a concoction of watercolors,'' says Alexander. ''We use three or four different colors to make that red. It has to be redone every 7 to 10 days because it washes out.''

He also said that Kit is a prick one time

B-list? She's easily top 10 A.

Literally got B in her highschool drama class.

They were posing with fans that spotted them in a club.

On another note, anyone have that pic of Maisie making a kissy face next to a poster of Kit?

P R E S T O N

Who?

Oh shit I found the club picture.

Never mind, found it.

Whats there to see?

preston pay attention

Who's that? Hodor's brother?

>naturally dark hair needs touching up every single day he shoots to keep it Lannister light

Why didn't they do this with Tyrion?

oh my god they're practically fucking

>Melly Sanders tells Stannis he's the champion of the lord of light
>lord of light helps him kill his brother because Melly said so
>defeated by fire at the battle of blackwater
>bleeds his bastard nephew because Melly said so
>kills his daughter because Melly said so
>kills his wife
>lord of light abandons him against boltons
>lord of light brings Jon back from the dead
>Jon wins the day against boltons with help of ser davos
>Jon is a Targ

The Lord of Light was sabotaging Stannis the whole time. The Lord of Light wants a Targ to rule.

Cause Peter looks like shit with the blonde hair

Maisie's face. YOU JUST KNOW

Do you think something happened between him and kit? He's very vocal about how annoyed he is by jon as a character and the audience's obsession with him, and there was that one interview where right after after he just got done singing alfie's praises and calling him a sweetheart and professional etc, He mentioned kit and just said "hes quite vain"

>Rose won't even let her arm hang near Maisie

Is she that disgusted by her or threatened?

JUST

She found out at some point. Poor Rose, with Kit's whoring ways.

She looked kind of miserable at the event.

But how hasn't Kit fucked Sophie?

Does Sophie's dyed hair and height remind him too much of Rose so he can't get off on cheating on her?

Is that why Sophie stayed blonde

But he was still a dirty blonde, which looked OK, in the first three seasons, then they just let him go back to his super dark brown.

Maybe he's afraid of pulling the rest of Sophie's hair out?

>those juicy thighs

What a little SPH manlet bitch he is. He must enjoy femdom to let her mock him like that.

>discussing this dying show when we have Westworld now

wewlad

do you think Sophie is aware that she sucks at acting ?

>She is endgame.
>She will outlive your favorite character.
>She will live happily ever after.
>She will cause the biggest shitstorm /got/ has ever seen.

Flavor of the month shit

>le hound in king's guard armor

what were they thinking ?

All this stuff makes me respect Finn for not blowing Kitt as this great amazing actor like some were doing.

Well she got a B in drama and hasn't been nominated while Maisie, Emilia, Diana and Lena have.

So she should be aware but she's ignorant as fuck and probably has excuses for why she hasn't been nominated.

He was in kingsguard armor in that scene in the books too, showfag who thinks he is cool.

>YAAASSSSSSS SLAY KWEEN

As someone who hails from Generation X, I can fully understand why black people are so annoyed with whites at the moment. I didn't actually realize how hard white music artists have been appropriating black culture and mannerisms until I started going back to the gym and seeing all these recent music videos on the vid screens. Jesus fucking Christ it's like Vanilla Ice thrown into overdrive.

>implying Evan Rachel Wood couldn't teach all the ladies on GoT what it is to actually know how to act

Oh look, we have another potatofag. Just when we got rid of the old one.

What if he did and that's why Sophie's so bald and needs a wig?

She seems like she been -inflicted- with a humble streak and can be pretty self-deprecating to be honest, though I'm beginning to wonder if she'll end up going full-Aimee Richardson after GoT ends and start blaming CIS White Men for the possible lack of work.

>Evan is potato

>born in the US

>"classic Hollywood" beauty

What did he even mean by this?

Friends.
Why does masie sometimes look like the most hideous goblin and sometimes like a genuine qt, what is the secret.

>She seems like she been -inflicted- with a humble streak and can be pretty self-deprecating to be honest

What? No she hasn't.

>and start blaming CIS White Men for the possible lack of work.

She already starting, attacked some troll saying:

>women have to support one another, especially at this important time when there's such a movement in equality.

And attacked some dude who was attacking Emma Watson

>implying trannies didn't start the whole 'yass slay queen' cancer

That her face is shaped like a potato.

>black culture
What are you? Some kind of racist?

Anyway............................................

Angles, lighting, makeup.

Sometimes her features line up just right so she looks attractive, other times not.

Like an agamograph

ITT: butthurt white people who got called out

>humble streak
>sophiewhales are this delusional

Well if she's not humble she at least is aware that she's not the greatest actor by a long shot...for now at least. She'll either git gud or not, and the way thing are going if it's "not" then she'll probably turn into another twitter whiner.

Sophie is the best actor ever! She makes my wobbly bits tingle whenever she is on the screen!

I CLAIM THIS THREAD IN THE NAME OF KING STANNIS BARATHEON, FIRST OF HIS NAME

>he's not bothered be the fact that his character is being butchered

>not being dumb downed

What is he supposed to say

Preston jacobs is already our guy and this shill couldn't possible replace him

it's not like he can criticize D&D if he wants to continue to work in showbiz

Preston is an embarrassing autistic pleb

Finn is a patrician

Season 7 is going to revolve around Jonny Stu and Dany Sue and will culminate in them making love on a boat.

You could recast Maisie in the show, but in exchange Jaden Smith would join the main cast. Would you?

Is that Euron's Kraken who will interrupt their retarded-baby making?

>Preston is an embarrassing autistic pleb
Where do you think you are? The show has gone to shit in every aspect and deserves to be crucified for it because it's big enough to influence the fantasy genre for years to come.

This is why dabeed killed him off. They hate everyone that's not a jonfag

No. Maisie as an actor is decent enough. It's the shitty writers who should be replaced

No, maisie is fine, it's just her story that is retarded.

I'd do it for Kit/Emilia/Sophie tho.
And Isaac just to piss off the branfags.

>kraken
>in a "realistic fantasy" like game of thrones

delusional.

There's no words to say how much I want a Kraken X Asha sex scene in tWoW ( or got S7 ).

>can have dragons and zombies but not giant ice spiders or krakens
:(

I like Isaac. He's a terrific actor, an intellectual who values education and is academically curious, and he seems like an all around good person. Also, he a cute. Basically he's a literal angel. So much classier than his onscreen sisters.

It was a mistake to get invested in this show

Not him but Preston's a fucking cry baby that cries when things don't go his way. Watch his S6 Ep 10 rant. All that whining for a perfectly good episode.

i'd switch out emilia for ella fanning. Jaden could become one of the sand sneks

it's probably another mistake to get invested in posting that in every single thread every single day until the end of times.

just a thought.

>instead of btfo cersei on sight, jon and dany autistically have to prove to her that wights are real
>jon and dany hatch a dipshit plan to bring three dragons north of the wall
>This is the easiest opportunity they will ever have against the night king, with him bottlenecked north of the wall and a limited number of corpses vs THREE huge dragons and the two supposed "chosen ones"
>they still not only lose miserably but hand one of their dragons over to the night king then flee like a couple little biches
>jon and dany, "the prophesied heroes", are responsible for fucking over all of westeros
>them incest tard genes

Oh dear...Jontards how will you justify this

you're a faggot

just a thought

No wonder the maesters conspired to rid the world of Targshits. They really are a menace to society.

It's all bullshit.

What island would Jon even be fighting on North of the Wall according to the "leaker"?

who /preston jacobs/ here? Thank god I dont need to read the books and still get to know what a bunch of hacks D&D are

Good post, to be quite honest.

>perfectly good episode
It completely goes against the essence of GoT.
youtube.com/watch?v=ek2O6bVAIQQ

Skagos

But what if it's true? Will you kill yourself?

Most of Skagos is South of the Wall and Walkers don't sail.

Why? I'm not a jonfag

>It completely goes against the essence of GoT.
What essence? It was a fantastic finale to a TV show season. Critically acclaimed everywhere.

Watch the video. That episode basically confirmed that they didn't understand the spirit of the books.

this

only buttmad stannisfags think otherwise

season 6 was one of the greatest seasons in tv history. people will remember this event for decades to come. centuries.

I think the dragons melt away the ice around them as they burn up the wights.

>off-season continuous generals

Calling it.

Bran gets South, hooks into tree at Winterfell.

Eventually Walkers get south, everyone flees but him.

Walkers attack Winterfell, Bran raises the dead Starks in the Crypt to defend

Night King gets to him

Bran does magic shit to kill the Walkers (sets stones or something around like the Children did when they made the Night King)

Night King survives and kills Bran but every other Walker is dead

something like this will happen

all the branfags who say that bran will become king are delusional

not fit to breed

not fit to LEAD

How does that explain an island tripfag?

And yeah, better go fight the Walkers early to grab a wight to prove to a crazy person anything. Sure. /s

I don't write for the fucking show

>not fit to breed
Neither are jon or dany. People with genes as terrible as theirs should never be allowed to pass them on. See

>moot works for google now

Are you fucking kidding me?

Well you answered/speculated that the dragons melt ice, how does that create an island tripfag?

Nah this is what it'll be like.

>Wight horde invades Winterfell and kills almost everyone including Lady Sandra
>Bran and Buttslut seek refuge in the Godswood by the Weirwood tree
>Night's King arrives, locks eyes with Bran
>Bran hands Dragonglass blade to Buttslut
>"I'll hold him off. You stick it in his heart with the pointy end."
>Bran and Night's King engage in psychic battle as Bran basically tries to prevent him from moving
>Buttslut stabs him in the heart, making him just a human
>Now free of the CotF programming, he tells his armies to go back to the Lands of Always Winter
>"Thank you, Brandon Stark," he says, and goes down to the crypts where his spirit may finally rest in peace

Because they're not even really on an island. They're like by the edge of the water on pack ice and the dragons make it worse by melting away a lot of it.

That's not a fucking island and now you're just continuing to bullshit

I never used the word island, ever

You're backing up the "leak" on reddit and continue to speculate on his behalf, so you might as well have

Reddit guy is wrong if he called it an island but it does take place by a lot of water so what difference does it make

Fuck off tripfag and stop bullshitting

people who use leaks as a source retards

reminder - NOBODY predicted that doran, his nigger bodyguard and son will die. N O B O D Y. so all of you fucks can just forget about muh leaks.

lol ok

I want to marry Maisie!

why you wanna marry quasimodo? for what purpose?

Tell us everything you "know"

who was in the wrong here ?

The Tully dynasty

Kit is a dream boat

All parties involved.

Talisa's a FOREIGN WHORE who knew he was betrothed but fucked and married him anyway

Robb knew he was betrothed and broke that vow then came begging for the guy's help offering lesser man for marriage

Cat for being a Tully

Freys for breaking guest right

Sophie also does X

It's illegal to drink underage, which she was doing, in public, on stage, in front of thousands of people, and cameras

I guess the murderer's blameless lol.

Oh yeah, forgot about Roose.

He betrayed his king and broke oaths to him. And does guest right count between guests too?

LET'S GO MURDER THEM

cringed hard.

Lyanna is Cute. CUTE!

Hate Euron all you want, but Aeron's speech was the bomb though.

Listen the Waves and keep it loopy

Surprisingly reasonable answers from /got/.

I was actually talking about Walder Frey. I actually think Roose is blameless in this. Robb fucked up, why must Roose die with him?

>celebs above the law

It's no wonder she likes Hillary so much.

euron is the main villain now
aeron was just a book character cameo.

most beautiful girl in the seven continents

>drinking age is 21
>"land of the free"

Hillary is our saviour! She'll lead America into a golden age of prosperity.

I hope elle fanning plays the girl he grabs by the pussy

But I addressed Walder

>Freys for breaking guest right

>Roose is blameless in this

Roose is not blameless. He conspired with Frey and Tywin to do it and had been fucking Robb and the other Houses even before that

What moment in S7 will be thisome for you?

>tfw Euron is considered a "villain" by normies even though he's done nothing wrong so far.

If Sansa doesn't die.

She turned against her family multiple times, betrayed the people who were on her side, couldn't convince anyone to follow her and let Rickon die, didn't bother mourning him, anything.

Ireedemable

The entire Jehn and Denny show. Fortunately though they spend the entirety of season 7 making asses out of themselves so it's not all bad.

>Normies and the actor keep saying he's like Trump
Is there no end to the amount of Trump commentary were forced to sit through

Uncle Benjen

thanks

>tfw Maisie is one of the only decent actresses on the main cast

>night king with a dragon is undefeatable
>Gee how are we gonna get out of this pickle...

Based

Sounds like a Slag

>jon and dany autistically have to prove to her that wights are real

this is the single biggest problem i have with the """"""""""""""""""""""""""leaks"""""""""""""""""""""""""", just full blown retard shit like this

>Euron is le Drumpf
>Khaleesi is Dear Leader Hillary
>it's 2016 guys c'mon everything needs overt heavy handed meaningless "political" agenda stuffed into it
>if it was the other way around it would be literally the worst thing ever i can't even

The white walkers would never have even been able to cross the wall if only "azor ahai reborn" and "the prince that was promised" minded their own fucking business

Most hilarious part

>davos and brienne teaming up with dany

u wot m80

>you must learn to control it (the zombie dragon) before the night king comes (with the zombie dragon)

So that's what he meant by this

link me to the spoilers you niggers please

We truly must thank Uncle Benjen every day

watchersonthewall.com/dolorous-edd-speaks-plus-house-stark-spoilers-season-7/
reddit.com/user/awayforthelads/
watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-spoiler-report-surprising-meeting-new-location-details/

>sansa is still too stupid after 6 seasons to figure out littlefaggots schemes
>jon and dany are too stupid not to let a dragon get killed north of the wall and let the night king use it to wreak havoc on westeros

Why must bran do everything for these fucking reprobates

Even though Grrm considers himself a feminist and a leftie I respect that he can write characters like stannis, Jaime etc. That most other progressive writers would sperg over eg. How d&d handled Stannis

>Theory: The faces on the weirwood trees are not intricate carvings, but the actual faces of various Three Eyed Crows/Ravens throughout history who attached themselves to the roots and eventually became completely merged. That is the source of the tree's power.

That's another reason I don't believe the "leak"

D&D would never give everyone else idiot balls to make Bran be the smart competent one they have to rely on.

is there any line of logic that allows cersei throwing her allies against the WW to the wolves to make sense?

>Cersei looks like giant Joffrey
>Arya looks like little Jon
POTTERY

Yes they would as long as at the end of the day tey can still twist it to make it seem like jon dany and sansa are the heroes for doing nothing

No, they really wouldn't.

I'm pretty sure Leaf says that they carved the faces in the shape of the greenseers.

You act like they didn't ALREADY do this except with Littlefinger during BOTB. Both jon and sansa came out appearing as if they saved the day but it was actually Littlefinger who did everything.

>Talissa
>Che
Why are Essos women so terrible?

>a perfectly good episode.
LEL I even bought the early seasons on blu-ray but the show is horrible now and that episode was pure shit. It was orchestrated to normie plebs so that's why you liked it.
>2 seasons sparrow built up
>lol nevermind he's dead and all plot-lines surrounding him

Not that I believe everything these spoilers sausage but since S5 and 6 I've learnt that nothing too idiotic is out of the realm of possibility with these two awards winning geniuses

You can eat a dick.

The very first chapter in the book is about him learning how to lead. Also with time travel internet he can learn a lot from past mistaked.

You forgot how Jon risked the battle cause he was not listening to "Sansas" advice.

Everyone who watches the show does know it was Littlefinger, except sansafags, and know Littlefinger's in like Flynn.

And even sansafags know that Sansa's gonna owe Littlefinger and D&D have Sansa promising Littlefinger something in the show too to let you know he's owed something for his help.

They have the Lords suck Jon off but that doesn't mean audience doesn't know anything.

Everyone, Sam, Sansa/Arya, Tormund and whoever else all relying on Bran makes Bran too competent and everyone else too dumb for show audiences.

You forgot
>bran: sam jon's mom is lyanna
>sam: o shit really well the who the fuck is his dad then? We gotta do some maester digging to figure this shit out
>bran: fuck off normie

>not fit to breed
Says you. There's no one I'd rather breed than he.

wow... rude :/

>cant get it up

It's because we had things like cars and roads and houses and cooked food long before you did.

>killing your brother because you think you'll be a better leader
>not wrong

wat

He didn't though, Balon pulled a knife on him while they were engaging in friendly banter on a high bridge, Euron pushed him away and he fell to his death.

Literally did nothing wrong.

>you can own a shotgun at 18
>you can't own a beer at 20

make sense

shut up

Ask ANY showpleb who won BOTB and I guarantee you all of them will either say jon or sansa depending on which character they like more.

The only ones who won the BOTB were the Knights of the Vale. Littledick and Sansa were just sitting comfortably asking others to do things for them. It's time to acknowledge the true heroes.

If you ask whose army won.

Showplebs will say some combo of Sansa and Littlefinger and Jon

gentle reminder jon 1v1d ramsey

>le gentle reminder
Go back to tumblr faggot. Jon would never have gotten anywhere near ramsay without Littlefinger

sorry i deal in facts not speculation

>it's a who captured Winterfell argument

Get your twizzlers ready

Friendly reminder that Bran could have won Winterfell back by just going in through the secret entrance and having Summer rip off Ramsay's throat, or ask Meera to use her poison knowledge to fuck up the garrison. Jon, Salsa, Littlefinger, all brutes in comparison.

Do you deny the fact that jon would never have gotten anywhere near ramsay without Littlefinger? Fucking jontards

See this is exactly what I meant and proves right

Proof?

nice conjecture lad

>Didn't drink before he was 21
>Its Against The Law

Friendless virgin even by Cred Forums standards

Tbh probably

I'm not a Jonfag, but let's face it, the reason Littlefinger saved the day was that they could have a classic dramatic Rohirrim moment. They made Jon's army purposefully retarded just to get to that point.

tl;dr it's not about who's stronger, just about drama and narrative.

Nice delusion jontard

I'm not sure how this is relevant literally at all

I suppose you prefer to continue fighting over who's dick is bigger rather than understand the story, which lacks the logic you're employing.

What? You missed the point entirely. It doesn't matter if it was done for "le dramatic narrative", at the end of the day, in canon, Littlefinger won the battle for jon and sansa. That is a result of that dramatic narrative you're acting all pretentious about. Just because the writers did it to be dramatic doesn't negate the fact that it happened, what the fuck are you even trying to do with this argument

>at the end of the day, in canon, Littlefinger won the battle for jon and sansa

lololololol

What will d&d write neXtnf0si the absolute madmen??

Yeah women hate men who don't spaz out publicly over jokes. He must be an insecure click.

>what the fuck are you even trying to do with this argument

Well if you don't get my explanation I guess this concept is beyond you.

And if you're looking into who "really" won the battle, it was the Knights, not Littlefinger. He did about as much as Sansa did.

NEW THREAD

No, I don't get your explanation, because you actually just proved me right that the writers are absolutely willing to make other characters do all the work for jon but still frame him as the "hero" at the end of the day.

>made 10 minutes ago

kys earlyfag

So why didn't Littlefinger kill Jon's army as well while he had the chance? He could have taken the north for himself. He could have just arrived 20 minutes later and not have to betray anyone, Sansa would still be on his side and he wouldn't have to worry about being cucked again by Brandon Stark 2.0

What was he thinking?

Care to explain how that's not completely accurate, jonautist?

>So why didn't Littlefinger kill Jon's army as well while he had the chance? He could have taken the north for himself.

Wouldn't work, Vale wouldn't help him hold the North and Sansa can't hold the North cause no one's gonna follow Lady Lannister.

>He could have just arrived 20 minutes later and not have to betray anyone, Sansa would still be on his side and he wouldn't have to worry about being cucked again by Brandon Stark 2.0

Plot. Same reason Sansa lied about the Vale, same reason Jon easily forgives her, same reason Royce won't ask Sansa to help confront and kill Littlefinger for lying about selling her to the Boltons, same reason Jon acted like a dumbass and Vale rode in like this as Lord of the Rings, drama, drama, drama.

Because that's extremely short sighted and retarded.

Which actually fits Littlefinger's modus operandi.

Almost

>Without a controller, the ice zombies runamuck
>somebody needs to sacrifice themselves to become the new nightsking and take the horde back over the wall
>jon steps forward, has the shard plunged into his chest

That's Jons arc.

>Land of Always Winter are George's Undying Lands
>Jon is never whole again
>leaves and everyone else lives their lives

Hack

RIP in peace

>How's your hairline?

holy fucking shit I cant believe she replied to that. she must be insecure as fuck about her hairline