What does Cred Forums think of this?

What does Cred Forums think of this?

>Inb4 muh Jews

jews

it's "80s are so great" but not horrible. pretty easy to watch

Erica's hot body makes my dong weep profusely.

T H I C C

it's comfy
something I can watch with my dad and not be uncomfortable

I want to fuck the mom and daughter at the same time

best mommy on television

>show about kike family
>All the same race

>Show about white family
>All degenerates and race traitors

>What does Cred Forums think of this

I enjoy it.

Murray, Barry and Pops are great.

FAT NAT

Always hilarious when buttblasted redditors wander in here to post retarded Reddit opinions

no u

>o-ok

Clearly a superior show because its set in the 90s

>slopes

Jewish

Big Tasty is best Barry

>He's a 90''s kid

Kys you'reself

So you're in your 40s and on Cred Forums?

lol
where do you think you are? Cred Forums is oldfag territory. If you want younglings go to Cred Forums

So, you're in your 40s, on Cred Forums and smug about it as if its a sekret club...and you're telling others to kys. i bet your life is sad.

Go get your mom to wipe your ass, kid

So, you're in your 40s, on Cred Forums, smug about it as if its a sekret club, tell others to kys and try to act adult but your posts are all childish immature outbursts you use as a defense mechanism and to overcompensate for the subconscious realization, anger and resentment you feel because you're a manchild with the personality and social evolution of a pre-teen.

kek you got him this time user! Are you a shrink?

She had an insane body at 13.

I'm not even him but keep projecting :^)

>(((goldberg)))
Really fires off electricity into the neurons inside your brain eh?

If you're not even him, did you feel the need to respond because he reminds you of yourself and you got triggered and defensive, felt the need to respond to save face because the post pegged you so perfectly and now you're doing the internet version of nervous smile hoping no one notices you're a bitch?

Still projecting I see. Keep it going and let's see where you end up.

Did you hope this response would prevent the last one from being so obvious that you were btfo to such a degree you couldn't muster a comeback beyond the frantic stereotypical 'ur prjecting post, using a word whose meaning is obvious you don't know and if fact is what you're desperately trying to do as a defense mechanism. lets keep going and see how many nervous smile posts you make.

What happened to you user?!? You were so loving as a child...

Please respond

Not even him but you're projecting kid, go get your mom to wipe your ass and kys

>90''s kids

>almost 50 year old virgin on Cred Forums

I know you are but what am I?

a guy who masterbates in public theaters

The mom is legitamitley funny the rest of the cast though is shitty
And the Grandpa reminds me of a talking dog that everyone likes and they act like the audience loves him even though he is annoying as shit and doesn't really fit

You make that sound like a bad thing

Cred Forums is the reddit board you autist

I watched most of season 1 and liked it but the main kid is fucking awful and when his romance plot starts the show jumps off a cliff.

It's like Modern Family in that the best comic performers outside of the big names get no fucking focus on them