Thoughts on this show?

Thoughts on this show?

I think it's a fairly well done presentation of the cluster fuck our nation would go into after an event like the Capitol exploding.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasmosis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I think it's a fairly well done presentation of the cluster fuck our nation would go into after an event like the Capitol exploding.

>won't someone PLEAAAAAAAAASE think of the muslims

NO.

BIG

Lmao no

Why?

Well I mean having the civil liberties of an entire group of people stripped away based simply on fear is something a lot of people try to prevent.
> (OP) (You)
>>I think it's a fairly well done presentation of the cluster fuck our nation would go into after an event like the Capitol exploding.
>>won't someone PLEAAAAAAAAASE think of the muslims
>NO.

goddammit phone posting is such a bad experience.

it will only be good if the union collapses and the states purge their muslims, which won't happen

Show of the Year.

I wanted so hard for this show to be good, but in trying to keep an absurd amount of plotlines going; filled with the stupidest cast of supporting characters, there's really no saving the show.

The interesting story to be told is that an unprepared man thrust into leading his country, the manner in which a nation reacts to such a devastating attack, and how America picks up the pieces of its shattered federal government.

Instead Kirkman is 100% qualified to be president, the nation seems pretty calm all things considered, and any cracks that seem to form are put back together after 10 minutes or so.

So instead we get to focus on needless social commentary, workplace drama, family issues, wacky relationships, and the stupidest conspiracy plotline imaginable.

I stopped watching when the Muslim bullshit started.

Scenes with Kiefer = bretty good
Scenes without Kiefer = shit

DESIGNATED

He needs to appoint a talking dog as his VP.

>the nation seems pretty calm all things considered

This was fucking absurd. They weren't even that upset. It's silly that they got it so wrong especially since we've experienced an arguably lesser terror attack in real life and documented how people reacted.

And then kill himself in a heroic way so the dog will be president?

>documented
more like orchestrated

kys

>not a talking cat

This. Also
>a government official high up enough to be in the chain of succession unaware of the concept of the designated survivor

Why is Kirkman so confident only few days into his presidency?

It's a TV show, the plot calls for it.

> but cats suck user

Bollywood remake when

If his dull wife becomes VP I'll drop the show.

At least appoint the Republican.

Nah, he gonna pick the Michigan governor for his VP.

This guy gets it.

Cats = Putin, Assad, Hitler...

>This guy gets it.
>Cats = Putin, Assad, Hitler...
>putin

I love when he BTFOs everyone. Everything else is really mediocre.

Cats are the thinking man's animal. Dogs are a meme.

It's pretty bad. It's nothing but generic ABC shit. Every show on that channel is the same. You got tricked into watching a show designed for moms.

>tfw imagining the show with the proper Netflix treatment

What a waste of the leading actor's talent.

Boring as fuck desu phamalam

>Animal known to carry brain parasites
>Thinking mans animal

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasmosis

KEK