What the fuck was Gobei's problem?

What the fuck was Gobei's problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=afNaaGWlK2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He was wasting his time with a fat retard while he should've been training for Mortal Kombat.

That's not Gobei nigga, that's Shang Tsung posing as Gobei

He had to be around that fat and worthless gaijin all the time

he couldn't handle the bantz

would you an allison?

Chris Farley starred in a Mortal Combat movie?

He was the original Johnny Cage.

I SAW THIS HOT SHIT IN THEATERS WITH NO REGRETS
SHIT WAS CASH

I wish Chris Farley and Will Sasso would've been in more movies together.

ive seen this shitty movie dozens of times and never realized that was will sasso

I wish Farley was still alive as he would have replaced Kevin James in all his movies. They also would have been infinitely better.

same

This

them quads

iktfb

I did too, but I was like 8

fuck it hurts

>Will Sasso

Had no idea it was him

How would Twitter/Tumblr/Reddit/Cred Forums react if a movie with a white male ninja as the lead were made today?

no one fucking cares, nigger

Blow up like usual. Nobody can take a joke today.

he had a dipshit fatfuck for a brother.

AND YOU'RE NEXT!

100% true

Everything Kevin James does with Sandler is just filling a space left by Farley

will sasso was only 21 in that movie but he looked about 40

fat smokers age like shit

YOUR SOUL IS MINE!

youtube.com/watch?v=afNaaGWlK2k

i love mortal kombat

I find it interesting that John Candy and Chris Farley; both overweight comedic actors died within a few years of each other. John Candy was the king of 80's feel-good comedy which wasn't vulgar. By the 90's, he didn't really transition that well into that decade and unfortunately died in the midst of Wagons East.

Meanwhile, Chris Farley, seemed to fill in the niche that Candy had with white obese funny guy, but his style of humor was over-the-top via his SNL skits and stuff like Tommy Boy and Black Sheep.

I always wondered what would've happened if those hadn't died and lived for another 20 years or so? Would they still be able to make quality comedy in the 00's or would they focus on drama for a bit like Robin Williams did?

I can totally imagine Candy doing drama, he had done some semi-dramatic roles already anyway.

Farley would die young one way or the other. Even if it didn't happen in '97, it would have happened 10 years later when his style would have become completely irrelevant.

>I can totally imagine Candy doing drama, he had done some semi-dramatic roles already anyway.
Yeah I saw some of his Canadian work from the 70's and the early 90's had him experiment with stuff like JFK.
I was convinced at one point that Candy could've played a serial killer role. If Robin Williams could do creepy in Insomnia and One Hour Photo, I'm fairly certain Candy could too.

>Farley would die young one way or the other. Even if it didn't happen in '97, it would have happened 10 years later when his style would have become completely irrelevant.
Yeah, Farley needed to quit boozing and doing drugs. I never realized as a kid that his SNL work was while he was drunk. I just thought he was loud and boisterous.

Holy fucking christ. I laughed so hard when I saw this everyone at work came and asked if I was okay. /crazyeyes/

If they lived to have lap bands they would both be around today.

Candy was tall and had a dramatic presence. He would have gone onto bigger and better things.

Farley would have continued to make fun comedies and would have died by now had he not also gotten sober.

We would have also had Farley take a RomCom maybe doing something like Knocked Up.

literallly reddit: the show