HELP Cred Forums HELP I'M A STUDENT SCREENWRITER

HELP Cred Forums HELP I'M A STUDENT SCREENWRITER

WRITE MY SCRIPT

I need to make a 5 minute short film, what do audiences want to see nowadays?

Other urls found in this thread:

docdro.id/ocBn6Me
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

quips

How many per minute?

remakes involving gender/race swapped characters that are non cis

>I'M A SCREENWRITER
>WRITE MY SCRIPT

m8...

Unsimulated drug use

Visual glitches

Properly uncanny skinwalkers

Contemplative long takes of lakes and blurred lights filmed through the windscreen while driving down a French highway on a rainy night

People crying because they're afraid

I want to see an old Cambodian woman eat herself.

Basically just make the first minute of the Goodfellas promo, then stretch the rest of the time with a graphic interracial sex scene

If you want it to be kino then make it about love and how it transcends everything.

write a short about a guy and his wife's son

people today love that kind of stuff

Just give up and spare us from ""your"" unoriginal scripts in the future.

Basically make this

Godzilla set in YOUR TOWN

I would love to see this as well.

Everyone has to start somewhere

I can try having my actors smoke weed a bunch.

nude women

You're asking other people to do it for you. You're not starting shit.

THIS SUMMER

There's a lot more to making a film than just the basic plot premise and ideas. That's the easiest and most worthless part. Do directors not actually make movies if they use a script someone else wrote?

Take this, it's a shitty script I made when I was 17 and thought I was going to be the next Tarantino.
It's a 5 minute short with le epic tweest and emotional ending.

docdro.id/ocBn6Me

It says "student screenwriter" in the OP, and user/you says he's starting somewhere. The thing is, if you're a student screenwriter and you don't want to write, you're not gonna make it.

If you're a director who doesn't (and never) writes and you need someone to do it for you, please don't come to Cred Forums and ask someone to write you something. Ask a fellow student or whatever. Also, if you have no inspiration whatsoever for your ("your" as in "one individual in general") 5 minute short film, you possibly have nothing to say and should not (yet) make films.

make the first movie script where all dialog is quips

tits and quips

holy fucking shit do you have anything new m8

not because its good but because its such garbage. nothing original in the script. however, your way of describing scenes is actually not that bad, so thats a skill you can improve. your dialogue is full of cliched trash though

OP here. I still have to make the whole thing. None of your posts are going to fill up 5 pages of final draft, so I'm going to be writing the bulk of the content regardless. Beyond that, I'm still going out, scouting some locations, lighting and setting up shots, filming the scenes with actors and crew I assembled, and then editing all the audio and video.

I might have been misleading in my post but I don't think my lack of inspiration towards a good script idea invalidates me towards being a production student.

Gimme ideas motherfucker

>Gimme ideas
see

Got it. Tits, quips, weed, and love is transcending everything.

tits