Westworld, more FeministWorld

Dolores is going to become a feminist icon who is metaphor for how men objectify women while being a role reversal of the damsel in distress and hero by having Teddy be inept and her being competent then lead a rebellion with the rest of the hosts against humans isn't she? Also Westworld supposed to be a critique on modern video games like GTA or Red Dead Redemption where the player can play out his cruel male power fantasies without any repercussions by victimising innocent female characters for fun so Dolores represents the victimised female character fighting back against the player using her like a toy.

Go outside user.

I wanna see a lesbian scene with dany and dolores

And now it begins. Just as I predicted here

There is literally nothing wrong with being a woman.

Unless I'm attracted to them and they won't fuck me.

This

fuck off faggot, no one cares

MRAs truly are the most pathetic.

Wrong, the process is actually faster. People will get tired of this by episode 6.

>MRA

Using that word just outs you as a leftist cuck.

>cuck

using that word outs you as an autist

Yeah it's hard to imagine they won't push this garbage narrative, seeing how the show is progressing so far.

If the shoe fits.

You have to go back faggot

If the glove don't fit.

You must be full of shit.

>Also Westworld supposed to be a critique on modern video games like GTA or Red Dead Redemption where the player can play out his cruel male power fantasies without any repercussions by victimising innocent female characters for fun so Dolores represents the victimised female character fighting back against the player using her like a toy.
I say fuck it. Lets ban all violent video games, so that young men and women can get back to real life war games. The rape, slaughter and fun is the real deal, so its the ultimate in immersive entertainment.

Who cares.

As long as they don't start constantly spewing SJW lingo 24/7 i dont care.

>cuck

heIIo reddit

Why do you people keep getting so triggered over nonsense in tv shows? Do you actively search out things to be offended by?

They didn't learn after Ghostbusters?

Well, I suppose it will just take losing a few more million before they get the point.

>garbage narrative
It's not even complicated or objectionable, she exists in a world where women (and men but mostly women) exist solely as the targets for sex and murder. The entire point of her life is to see her father be killed every night before being raped and killed herself. You're supposed to identify with her and be repulsed by the constant inhumanity. Only a faggot triggered by anything "feminist" would have an issue with this.

>series where women are fuckmeat
>it's feministworld
pol pls

I don't give a fuck. Dolores is a 10/10 who can act. Dany is a 5/10 who can't act.

It's propaganda.

Its a tv show. If you don't like it no one's forcing you to watch it.

Do you understand what propaganda even is? Are you 12?

Obviously the zionist NWO is placing black men in tv shows and strong female leads to push an SJW agenda and exterminate the white race. It's the only thing that makes sense. Surely its not just for profit entertainment designed for demographic markets.

This. Don't you guys ever get tired of talking about this every day?

Anger fuels the fire

These people are as addicted to being offended as Tumblrinas

make it rape or some hardcore lezdom and I'm in

Nice strawman. Well-meaning people can still make destructive propaganda.

nice one op, but i still lean towards shrinkray theory.

>Nice strawman

Nice strawman

it only serves to juxtaposition with female empowerment
idiot

So let's say it turns out the show is full blown SJW propaganda? Who cares? How is the millionth strong female character in television going to be destructive to anything but your fragile little triggerbox? Why can't you simply watch something else instead of crying about it like a bitch?

if you actually had a brain you would realize to be truly feminist they wouldn't have had her raped in the first place

also there are many other examples of this show being classically written for a male perspective

Why are you assuming I won't watch the show? I will, and probably enjoy a significant part of it.

And I'm going to bring this propaganda topic up in every single thread too, btw. Because I care about the truth.

That doesn't make any sense. They have to have her raped if they want to push the "violence against women/objectification" narrative. Which is one of the biggest feminist narratives.

Confirmed triggered tumblrite.
You clearly care more about a political agenda than the truth.

Those two things aren't mutually exclusive.

Fucking hell lads, there's more tipping here than at a waitress convention

post are worthless bitchwhore cunts who should be cockslapped to death

immediately after episode 1 came out there were many articles chastising the writers for having yet another "we raped a woman to show how bad someone is"

you can have someone objectified without rape, just look at the scenes involving the whores, or even the scene where the guy is picking out his clothes

you can also have violence against women without resorting to rape

Johnathon Nolan shows are always pretty feminist but it's not an issue

PoI didn't suffer for having multiple competent females

made this fo u

now this is autism

You should be sorry. Go stand in the corner.

What about the female guest? She's banging whores and shooting people too. It has nothing to do with "cruel male power fantasies", it's a fantasy about being a cowboy. That's it.

Gonna have to disagree with you there pal. There's several instances where they allude to the pleasure of killing another man and then having "your way" with the woman. Remember the wimpy guy from episode 3 who chickens out fighting teddy and shows up later at the ranch? He was part of a pre made storyline that involves raping delores. Cruel male power fantasies is an element of the park's attraction.
There's nothing wrong with the show portraying that

Whenever I forget why I still come back here there's some retarded fuck like you to remind me it's to have a good laff/boost my self esteem by looking at people like you. Thanks user.

sounds about right. and i don't have much of a problem with it. she's a robot: she can be as good as a robot guy when it comes at kicking ass. unless they programmed her to be mediocre at it for realism. people want something different: the dwarf not being a joke, the lil lady kick ass, the black dude get the white girl etc but they will get tired of this at one point and move on to something different. the agenda is not deep: its just to dazzle the audience with something that feels new to score some quick cash then they will move on to the next tactic when that one will get stale. to think there is more than this to it is just schizoid paranoia.

Which one's the sub?

Exactly what I said. It's cowboy/desperado fantasy. They didn't call it the WILD west for nothing.

A lot of men do have violent power fantasies against women, and the rest sideline women to damsels in distress in non-violent power fantasies. Perhaps the feminists have a point.

Not him, but I think Dany would be a better sub.

She thinks she's in charge

No they don't because they're implying that's a bad thing, when it is not.

in episode 2 they basically say Westworld is essentially a male power fantasy and just because the writers decided to pull a "what a tweest" with a few of the classically generic characters (farmer's daughter and head of the whorehouse) you think its feminist?

lol ok

I'd argue that getting to be a desperado who rapes a defenseless farm girl is a cruel male power fantasy.

Which one is taller? Lezdom is always better when the sub is the taller one.

I imagine it's a bad thing if you're a woman who wants to be more than an appendage to male power.

>arguing with psychotics

For what purpose?

Evan Rachel is the big girl, Dany is a nymphlet

Then they have to find a sexually compatible male. Tough. It's not like people can control what turns them on.

They do. Most relationships are partnerships between equals, where the power fantasies are minimized and people - men and women - are extended full autonomy. There's nothing wrong with depicting female empowerment.

Incorrect. All relationships are asymmetric whether you want to acknowledge it or not.

Someone has most of the power. The other has the least power.

My experience > Your experience

Did you write that whole post and then remove certain words so it'd sound like english isn't your first language just for a troll thread?

you wrote season, not episode

>ywn worship Dolores' body while she plays with your hair and calls you a good little khaleesi

>Todd Howard replaces Ford as director of Westworld

What changes?

console babbies get ez mode games made for them

with zero nonlinearity

zero quality freedom of choice

zero proper big worlds

eat shit and die millennials, you'll never know how good jagged alliance 2 or fallout 2 were compared to the console SHIT of today