Should I watch this?

Should I watch this?

Cred Forums is talking a lot about it, so should I watch it?

It's not that good. The Collector was a better film

yes

It starts off good and rapidly gets stupid. They should have added 2 more stupid black characters for us to cheer against and left out the turkey baster sub plot.

>Cred Forums is talking a lot about it
>asks Cred Forums

Semen Semen Semen Semen Semen Semen Semen Semen Semen Semen Semen Semen Semen Semen Semen Semen Semen Semen Semen Semen

It's bad

>SJW can outrun and outfight a 200 lb rottweiler: the memevie

It was almost as bad as Lights Out

They knew for "sur" that the guy didn't put his money in the bank.

watch It Follows. It also has a dumb as fuck stupid slut that relies on men as the main character but has a more satisfying ending.

This, probably.

Don't spoil the twist user. Or I'd spoil the entire movie. Beware...

It's not very good.

This movie is literally a feminists wet dream.

HE HAS A WOMAN LOCKED IN HIS BASEMENT AND HE IMPREGNATED HER VIA SEMEN FROM TURKEY BASTER

Don't you dark fucking challenge me again on Cred Forums.

*user has left the thread*

How does a blind man do all that?

Worst nu-horror movie since Babadook

was actually shit. also doesn't come close to the witch

He has a seeing eye dog who also happens to be a rapist

And this isnt considered rape by him

>blind man with an evil rapist dog
So this in other words is a capeshit movie?

The fact that everyone was scared of that dog also pissed me off about the movie. If you can't kill any dog with your bare hands, you're literally gay

He's Matt Murdock. You'll discover everything in Don't breathe 2, because the old man isn't dead, because Rocky is fucking retarded and a fucking cunt living for money.

t. cat owner

If any kind of mastiff decides that you're dead then you're dead lad.

Have you ever been in contact with a dog that wasn't a small chihuahua?

I enjoyed it a lot, it's a fun movie to watch

My actually has a pure bred, AKC paper'd Rott. I like the dog, but I could kill him in a heartbeat

They're a walking head with stick legs. I would grab it by the skin of its face, trip its legs, hold its face to the floor and do whatever I wanted from there. I'm a human. Anyone could literally hold a dog by its armpits and it can't bite you

Without weapons, a rottweiler/mastiff/alsatian will rip a human to bits and then go back to it's master for a treat.
What give us the edge is the ability to reason, think further ahead and use advanced tools. The thing about that though is you can hardly even type in fucking English, m8.

If you have a weapon, sure.

Bare hands, fuck no. Those dogs can weigh 150+ lbs and have insane jaw strength.

So you don't know how to use Ki..

>Cred Forums is telling me not to watch

t. manchild

It amazes me that people think this way. Besides your stupid logic that my making a typo would inhibit my ability to beat a dog with a poll, you're pretty much a fag who has no faith in the human race. Beyond the fact that any human can fend off a dog, I'm saying that an average male will be able to kill one with his bare hands.

Like I said, if you don't agree you are a fag

i got pretty hard when the girl stuffed the semen injector into the old mans mouth... all that valuable cummies...