Just watching TNG for the first time

Just watching TNG for the first time

wtf she was my favorite character
she doesn't even make it out of season 1 alive?

I'm still watching the beginning of season 2 and I don't like some of the cast changes, like Dr. Crusher being absent and Wesley taking over for Geordi on the bridge

I hear she thought the show was shit and wouldn't last long and wanted to jump ship. Stupid idea on her part, this and Pet Sematary are all she's known for.

The show was shit. She just didn't realise Trekkies would keep it alive until it got better writing.

Well yeah, but you know she has to regret it now

why? i can't remember a single good thing she did.
all i remember is her whining about rape gangs on her planet.

>like Dr. Crusher being absent
Pulaski > > > > > Crusher
and Wesley taking over for Geordi on the bridge
Do not agree. Geordie's character assumes real importance within the show in this role of being down in the engine room (as Scotty did in TOS)

she left because she didnt like what her character had become but she comes back in later seasons story arcs still connected to her character

She also gave Wesley a talk about drugs

>Tfw we never saw her give him the seed talk

all the female characters were shit except pulaski 2bh lads

and having a bitchin body
i creamed myself on that episode where data jumps her bone

Rapegangs

Ro Laren

Crusher comes back as a mainstay. Eventually Denise Crosby returns for some alternate timeline shenanigans, and then gets to play Sela for a bit.

This is fact.

Sex talk.

>Dumb phoneposter

BOO

I thought she was a good character. She had repressed her female traits for so long that she was uncomfortable with them and I thought it made her interesting.

>it's a Wesley episode
Fucking kill me

strangely enough while he was cancer as a regular his episodes as a recurring guest star were bretty gud

It's hard to hate on him when you know he's being eternally diddled.

Data is best character