Thoughts on this show?

Is it worth watching?

My Favorite show.

It gets to a certain point where every episode is great. There is some bog in the first season where you have to get over the "novelty" of a 50s/60s show where they drink in the office and are all sexist.

Fifth greatest show of all time, so yes

best show ever

Does it veer off into 'girl power' bullshit at any point? Or are the women actually well written and have flaws and are interesting?

if you like wearing fedoras

Don gets caught fucking his daughter and his wife murders them both, before turning the shotgun on herself.

Fades to black.

no

I watched the first season, and have moved on, I want to watch more, but there's so much to watch at this point and I just can't get into it.

Seasons 1-6 they are. Season 7 the writers got swept up in the infallible women craze.

give season 2 a shot. mad men should be on top of any watch list

Best show ever made, or at least top 2

this guy knows what he is talking about.

>recommend this show to a friend who's a film student so I thought he'd appreciate it
>he says it's a 'boring show about nothing where nothing ever happens'

I-I still can't express my rage anons...

>Does it veer off into 'girl power' bullshit at any point?
Not really. The writers clearly put a lot of effort into not being too preachy

It's great

t. Cred Forums

Yeah same here but I didn't really reccomend it I just said I was watching Mad Men and he was all "no that show is really fucking boring how can you watch that". Didn't reccomend it though because I knew he would say that because he is more into capeshit and gravity falls faggotry.

season 2 starts off a little slow but by the end of the season greatness has been found and it's a smooth ride to the finale

That's fucking depressing.

1-4?

reddit: the show

boring af

If you think the show is boring, fair enough, but how exactly is it

>reddit: the show

reddit isn't just a catch all for anything you don't like.

low iq post

watching mad men doesn't make you a grown up, it just makes you a boring person with shit taste

>capeshit loving man child identified

Yes.

I've seen it 3 times all the way through and considering watching it again. It's the perfect mix of comfy, drama, and QTs.