The ancients finally wake up and do something cool

>The ancients finally wake up and do something cool
>die 5 seconds later

Why can't they go super speed like the master or Quinlan? Seems like they could have easily escaped.

Also I thought the master had to be killed during an eclipse or some shit, why don't they?

>shitty writing in a shit show
gee I'm surprised

i stopped watching a few episodes into season 2.

It's been good this season, less shitty filler.

Gus is still pointless filler though

What does killing the ancients even mean though? They haven't done jack shit this entire show

Well if it's like the master then it means they've lost all their allied strigoi, and they can't make anymore strigoi soldiers to fight the master

The ancients soldiers barely did anything though

RIP Quinlan 1.0

this season feels random as fuck, I can barely keep attention

The ancients were pretty cool tho

If he had accomplished anything big I feel like the ancients deaths would have way more of an impact, but at least to me it just doesn't have any impact. Poor writing.

Although I will say so far this season has been good.

Yeah I agree, woulda been cool seeing them do shit. No idea why they just sat under new york doing nothing

>my face when Ancients BTFO

That slaughterhouse really creeps me out

Who the hell is the new master?

Someone has to be controlling them now, and it's not any of the main characters we know in that strigoi group.

Is it gonna end up being a rando or someone we thought died earlier or something?

>Who the hell is the new master?

I AM THE MASTER.

AND YOU WILL OBEY ME!

That scene where Quinlan was cutting strigois in half was great. Why the hell don't they do that more often, is it expensive ? Because the scene with the silver bomb in the nest for instance was pretty unimpressive.

Also, where is the promo for next week ?

I really doubt he's dead.
Loved the slow mo

I thought that could be the case, but given some of the timelines we know, I'm very sure he isn't.

He for sure wasn't the master right before Eichorst got his hand cut off. And I think the strigoi were doing organized stuff during that time right? or was it slightly afterwards?

Did we see that tard at all last episode? can't even remember

All that talk about how special he is and his caul birth have to add up to something I guess.

i hope it is so Eph can finally go full punished.

speaking of WHY THE FUCK DID HE FUCK DUTCH JESUS FUCKING CHRIST DUTCH IS THE WORST FUCKING SLUTBAG FENCE SITTING WHORE

theres another quinlan in the books?

What I really want to know is why are they so weak? Why didn't they take on new host like the master did? Aren't they all around the same age?

I'm assuming the explosion vaporized their worms, but yes if their was no explosion I would assume their worms would just go into one of strigoi from that giant horde attacking them

I'm guessing he was referring to the guy who was meant to be Quinlan in season 1.

No why were they so fucking feeble looking throughout the series? They just stood on their pedal stool barely moving while the master was running around going HAM. I know that they have to take a new host every couple of centuries so I was wondering are they were all over due for a host change?

They seem so weak compared to the master even though they're all the same age.

>implying they died

>pedal stools

No, they introduced a Quinlan in season 1 but Del Taco replaced him because he was too short and too old to do thefight scenes

The new Quinlan has grown on me but I still think that original guy was better.

Although i base this purely on my horrible from the first 2 seasons