Monster Madness SUCKS

>dude, dude you GOTTA watch this movie

>proceeds to tell you EVERY.SINGLE.PLOTPOINT about it

>dude this is the scariest part: shows and tells you what happens

>by the way, if you haven't seen it! watch it, you'll be scared even though I just ruined it for you! xD

Why did I protect this man during #fembustergate again?

youtube.com/watch?v=LPaujDoHOqQ

Fuck you. If a movie interests you and he says you gotta see it, stop watching. He doesn't deserve this.

He's just redpilling you about the ending.
Protecting you against "plot twists" (aka Jewish tricks)

I dropped him when he said Godzilla 1998 was better than the 2014 version

When he starts releasing some quality OC again, he can stop being ridiculed. For now, he is not providing anything good. And he hasn't really since right before he started making his movie.

He gave up, and is lazy.

YOU JUST SPOILED ME WORSE THAN HE DID. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Slander!

His MM sucks hard this year. I think he's only doing it cause it will be the last time he's going to be able to do it.

You made this thread two days ago and we already established that you're an asshole.

The only thing that sucks is that he keeps using stills from the movies instead of video footage.

Wrong. I did not make this exact thread days ago. I made a similar one, and yes, nothing has changed.

Also, everyone agreed with me.
So fuck off m8.

Dude, how dare you! it took him ALL YEAR to make these 3 minute long videos of just him talking with 0.5% of the video being edited!

It takes a total 40 HOURS to watch 30 movies!
That's 2 fucking days you shit lord. 2 WHOLE DAYS OF HIS LIFE he had to spend through the year to make this content for you!

Show some friken respect!!!!

kek

You do realise he's having a hard time with his daughter's health problems though right?

That was years ago user.
She's been healthy for a while now.

Because he can't use video footage. They'll get a copyright strike and if he gets three his channel gets shut down. Hell, if he gets one that heavily restricts what he can upload

>massive kek

Love that he tries to act like making these videos is incredibly time consuming.

You suck

don't forget
>i have to take care of my daughter because i'm a father

She has a mother.
He has a career that can enrich his family for decades, but he's dropping the ball.

Probably made a cool million then decided to call it quits.

Pretty sure it's an ongoing thing but yeah she's better than before.

The 2014 version was terrible. Cred Forums shilled the fuck out of it.

All youtubers say shit like that as soon as they get big. I've lost count of the amount of times I've seen them upload nearly every day when they're starting out, then it suddenly becomes a chore for them after they've made a name for themselves.

Why do you care so much? AVGN has been stale for years save for a couple of decent episodes. Mike is keeping the channel alive.

>upload every day

that's really only possible if you have money and hire people to do shit for you or do something like vlogs or shitty let's plays that don't require much editing

He crashed and burned because of the movie, but this shit is fine, I was never gonna watch any of these movies anyway.
Pretty comfy vids

What about Classic Game Room? He was uploading professional quality videos every day for years, then they started to dry up.

tfw he just wanted to make movies but was forced to make AVGN content
poor bastard

Either he talks about black and white classics that are good but nobody really cares or he talks about shitty modern horror movies.

Like, can't he talk about good horror movies? Where's Rosemary's Baby? Where's Jacob's Ladder? Where's anything?

It's like he's trying to show his cred by doing countdowns of 1930s black and white Dracula movies then he promotes shit like Oculus. wtf

I think it's still comfy.

This

It is boring to just see him talking without showing some clips of the actual movie

You need to take care of your children even when they're healthy, do you think she cleans, cooks and drives to daycare by herself?

Shouldn't have let his stupid wife get involved

it's "modern monday" so he was doing more modern shit today

Babies need fucking everything all the fucking time and they also need time with both parents.

He's been talking about some decent 80s/90s movies though

Maybe he'll talk about those one day but I like it better when he talks about fairly obscure movies.

Anyone have the webm of Mike laughing into the camera while James is sitting next to him looking gormless?

No, no. You're right.
That totally excuses his shit content making.

Literally nobody in the world has made a good quality show or movie that has children. It's just not possible.

Quit making excuses. His content is shit.
He's not wiping his kids ass 24 hours a day. He is a married man with a high risk job that requires his effort put in to it.

Literally every episode is that.

>Mike makes joke
>James: huh? oh yeah... haha... hah...

>Like, can't he talk about good horror movies? Where's Rosemary's Baby? Where's Jacob's Ladder? Where's anything?

in one of the 8 earlier Monster Madnesses

Again, why do you care so much? He probably still earns a very comfortable living from his youtube channel, merchandise, his website, and personal appearances at conventions etc

Yeah it gets tedious. Mike can be annoying but at least he's in touch with modern times. James seems to be stuck in 1995. And the episodes seem to be getting shorter and shorter.

Because I'm a fan of his shows dummy. Just because I'm a fan doesn't mean I can't call him out on his shitty fucking content.

YOU said his content was shit, I like this year's MM.

I bet you enjoy the films of James Rolfe

James and Mike tricked me into watching poultrygeist and City of the Dead aka horror hotel

I'm a fan too, but all good things come to an end.

Fucking love Oculus. One of my favourite horror this decade.

It's a shame James Rolfe of Cinemassacres Monster Madness and the Angry Video Game Nerd show spoiled Oculus for me this holiday season.

He's a proper cunt.

James Rolfe, I call upon you to stop making excuses and make 1 quality item every 2 months instead of heaploads of diareah poopie shithole.