Game Shows!

>What's the best game show on tv right now?
>What's the worst?
>What would you do to fix the worst?

Me?
Best - Price is Right
Worst - Family Fued
Fix - Have Steve Harvey host pick related instead

inb4 dumb Monty shills try to act like it would't improve your chances to switch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Lb-6rxZxx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Both are Pleb tier.

And you always switch.

>always switch

It's a new even one door has a car, one door has a goat. It's 50/50 it doesn't matter how you slice it you dumb fuck. I agree that originally it was 1/3 but now there are only two possibilities. It's like flipping a coin onto a glass floor and deciding whether to observe from above or below the outcome of which side is up.

Best - Jeopardy

All other game shows are trash.

Don't be retarded. You already got the goat. Why would you chose any other door?

for interested anons:
youtube.com/watch?v=4Lb-6rxZxx0

Or how about a show where Drew Carey just eats goats until he looks normal again.

FAMILY FEUD IS THE BEST GAME SHOW EVER CREATED

FUCK YOU OP FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU OP FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Except only one of the doors is random. Imagine it with 100 doors. By staying on the same door you picked from the start, you're still operating on the assumption that you picked the right door when your odds were 1/100. Just because they've narrowed it down to two doors doesn't change that, its still a 1/100 chance you picked the right one the first time. That carries over, it doesn't just go away.

>not wanting the goat
It's almost like you don't want to live deliciously.

Best
Celebrity Name Game
Lets Make a Deal

I need more game shows in my life a la 60s

Whats the name of the one where its trivia and you get to boot off people by vote from your podium?

Weakest link

Oh yea, thanks
I liked that one
Also liked password and hollywood squares

I wish there were more fun game shows to watch with the senpai, like if Jimmy Fallon stopped trying to be funny and just ran his show on his stupid mini games Id love it

Listen to your own logic. You had a 1/100 chance of picking the car. If you somehow did manage to pick the car then 98/99 goats are eliminated and you are tempted to switch away from you're already correct choice. But that is not likely. That is only a 1/100 scenario. What's more likely is that you picked one of the many delicious goats and then of the remaining 98 goats and one car, all other goats are eliminated and you are asked if you want to switch, and you would be stupid not to. 99/100 it is more opportune for you to switch. So even when it's only three doors 2/3 times it is more opportune to switch. You always switch.

I'm surprised I had to scroll down even this far to find the objectively correct response.

Best is Jeopardy
Worst is OBJECTIVELY Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?

If we include the relatively obscure ones on GSN that no one knows, then the worst is Whammy!

I almost agreed with you but then you had to go and Press your Luck. Kid, you better watch out before I give YOU a whammy.

pointless and countdown are my favorites.

i loved countdown as a kid, and i still do.

i also enjoy celebrity game shows like would i lie to you and 8 out of 10 cats does countdown.

Is this a real post?

What the fuck are you on about. Are these yuropoor games or some shit?

We have real game shows here in the states like, Cash Cab, Who wants to be a Millionaire, The Weakest Link, Dog Eat Dog. I could go on.

>b8
WW2BaM is from Poo in Loo Land

they're british. interestingly enough, so were all the other games you mentioned originally.

wait

was that a bait post?

i'll use this opportunity to say that british shows are objectively superior.

Again. The only correct answer so far has been Jeopardy.