>the complete hypocrisy of everyone in the film
>feeling bad for a psycopath
This made me pretty cynical about people desu
I felt so empty after I watched it, didnt help I was getting sober at the time
Gave me gooseflesh

it doesn't even look like wine

what a complete fag.

the spaghetti looks awful

Sauce to noodle ratio is pretty atrocious.

England cannot cook.

is it made by paul masson?

its full of noodles almost no sauce , im sure the crew had it for lunch that day hahaha

MWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

and the noodles are so overcooked they look like laces

Has anyone ever been as utterly buttblasted in film as this man was?

just more proof

I've been to one of his restaurants, it's top notch food.

SHE WAS VERY BADLY RAPED YOU SEE

FOOOOOOOOOOOOD ALRIGHT?

FORCE THE MEME

had a sexy wife then he got cucked into being a bitter gay cripple. pretty rough if you ask me

>the complete hypocrisy of everyone in the film
Never fucking happened.

The movie really needed the last chapter of the book but Kubrick had to be a shithead and leave it out.

inb4 Kubrickfags have hissyfit

>movie leaves the question up in the air about whether it's morally defensible to take away someone's free will for the benefit of society
>book just says 'no it's not' with its last chapter

It's better without it

>People can still be good after rape, murder and pillaging.
Kek.

Yeah, OK.

>movie leaves the question up in the air about whether it's morally defensible to take away someone's free will for the benefit of society

The adaptation forgoes it entirely by acknowledging the ridiculousness of the premise and by having the Ludovico treatment exist solely as a political tool to free up space in prisons for political offenders, just like the minister says. Alex simply agreed to go along with the charade to escape prison. He even has visibly violent impulses when returning home and confronting the man living in his room. Kubrick was more interested in making ACO political than philosophical.

>by having the Ludovico treatment exist solely as a political tool to free up space in prisons for political offenders, just like the minister says.

Hmm, I guess I missed that. That kinda messes with it yeah

Bonjour reddit

Best boob shot in cinema

The manservant was his gay lover, right?

Not even the best one in ACO.

HAVE ANOTHER GLASS

well it's certainly the only one I have saved on my desktop so that must count for something haha.

them tits are down to the lense by now

You didn't read more into that at all? The plan was to use it first on violent criminals, like Alex, and then use it to re-program political prisoners, so pretty much anyone protesting the government who isn't too rich or famous to just be dragged off and arrested on a trumped-up charge. The Ludovico treatment was an inroad to using mind-control techniques to erase all forms of deviance past a certain point.

The two main points in the book is that, for all the moralizing people do, we're all essentially shitty and like watching bad things happen to people, we just need to find ways to justify it. Alex justifies it because he just wants to, there is no deception there. The average person needs a system of convoluted circumstances, often based on deceptions, to get their murder-rocks off. It's why everyone likes a good witch-trial or lynch-mob, so long as they're not the target. Alex is the brutality of humanity without the need for outside validation.

The other message is that the government wouldn't hesitate to use pavlovian conditioning techniques to try to cure crime and deviance, which Buress actually was worried about. The flaw in that line of reasoning is that such conditioning would not only not go over well with the public no matter how effective it was and that pavlovian conditioning is always at least partially reversible.

fuck off you teatotaling faggot