I'm not the Zodiac, and if I was I certainly wouldn't tell you

>I'm not the Zodiac, and if I was I certainly wouldn't tell you.
What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MFN4Bb7wcog
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He is not the Zodiac killer. In the case he were to be the Zodiac killer, he would not inform the people questioning him of this, for he wouldn't want to be caught. He says this to highlight the stupidity of asking someone a question that can accomplish nothing and has only one sensible answer.

If people are lying they're generaly adding some unnecessary parts to their sentences.

PIGS

He's saying he's not running for President in 2016.

>saw this in theater
>after it ended people walked out mad that they never caught the zodiac

he meant that he was the zodiac killer

no one who is actually innocent is compelled to follow denials with qualifiers. The phrase "And if I was/if I did" is a pretty universal sign of guilt, as the perpetrator feels the need to persuade using logic. The innocent don't feel such a compulsion, because they know the truth.

Unless you're autistic enough to make such a comment just to be a technically correct smartass, completely oblivious to the stakes of the situation you're currently in

>tfw I would say I was just to throw them off the scent

Lazy genius checking in.

Only JUST saw this, easily Fincher's best imo.

Great movie. The movie isn't horror in any way, but the Zodiac killings were scary as fuck. It just felt so real.

So he clearly was Zodiac, ok case closed. So who was the creepy guy Jake goes to visit that night and he has a basement and wrote the poster that supposedly matched Zodiac's handwriting? Was it just trying to show how his obsession with Zodiac was getting out of hand and he was seeing connections where there weren't any? A red herring? A copycat?

>tfw they are searching his pretty normal trailer and severely judging him

He wasn't actually creepy. It was just set up that way from Jake G's perspective to show how paranoid he had become.

I thought it was pretty well established that the Zodiac was Dick Gaik.

>he was clearly the Zodiac

Shame he wasn't.

he was probably working with the guy

>probably

you cheeky fucker you

Do you think it's true that this guy literally told someone he was going to become a serial killer and call himself Zodiac? Or do you think that teacher was bullshitting because he just thought this guy was creepy? He was later exonerated of suspicion.

dna evidence says he is not zodiac

Normies are fucking idiots

He's saying that the zodiac killer is Ted Cruz

He was only exonerated because they couldn't connect him with the physical evidence, which was compromised as fuck in the first place, all of the 'anecdotal' evidence should have been enough to put him away

He's not the Zodiac killer. Why would he lie? What does he gain by lying?

oh c'mon
you'd at least think the guy fucks squirrels

Where do we stand on Zodiac killers final note, is it unlike anything ever seen yet to be cracked?

Is it all one elaborate ruse?

Or is the zodiac killer actually a retard and fucked up the cryptography?

who amongst us hasn't whittled corn cobs and branches into dicks that we may or may not use to simulate buttsex?

the real crime is shaming him for his humanity

/me takes notes in his journal of neurotypical human behavior

Agreed. The lake murders scene is possibly one of the most gut wrenching scenes I've watched. I can feel their terror.

youtube.com/watch?v=MFN4Bb7wcog