People fear what they don't understand

People fear what they don't understand

Other urls found in this thread:

pajiba.com/film_reviews/ive-never-hated-anything-the-way-i-hate-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice.php
youtu.be/DINbMCQmiY4?list=PL42rZ9F2TCklQr2PKp7qhdPro-foWyuZD&t=71
youtu.be/JKSottBl7ow?t=48
youtube.com/watch?v=hx1mvZKoOcg
rottentomatoes.com/m/captain_america_civil_war
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The fact that Batman V Superman was attempting some ambitious things with the characters and posing questions about what we assume about their nature does not redeem it as a film. Why? Because nearly every opportunity to do something interesting with the characters is wasted. Case in point: Superman goes to a hearing to explain himself and rather than actually giving the audience a chance to hear what he had to say - which probably would have been really interesting - an explosion happens and the scene ends. Rather than spending more time with Superman and Batman, we spend time setting up a brainless monster for them to fight at the end that has no impact on the story at all. Wonder Women is lazily, haphazardly, and pointlessly shoehorned into the film for purely financial reasons and I defy anyone to argue otherwise. In the title fight, barely anything clever is utilized by the world's greatest detective and mostly they just punch each other and hit each other with sinks. There's nothing brainy, deep, or deconstructive about Batman swinging Superman around with a rope or stabbing a completely one dimensional monster that has no dialogue - isn't even really a character so much as a plot point - with glowing green crystal spear. This movie plays at having something deeper to say but it lacks any real substance, and it still contains all of the same silly shit Marvel movies have - glowing McGuffins, funny quips, endless explosion-filled fights - so I really don't know how anyone can pretend that it was just too smart for people. It was trying to do sixteen different things at once, and being 'smart' was relatively low on the list.

Disney tier garbage casting

the movie was a fucking mess, just because it had lofty dialogue and was dark doesn't mean it was good

>it's a hack director thinks his flick is 2deep4u episode

Zack Snyder must really fear Superman then

chances of the sequel becoming dumbed-down for the disney audience?

my guess, 85%

This is something intellectual snobs don't understand, that if you want to make a mass-appeal product then whether it has subsurface layered-meanings and symbolism is secondary concern to whether the basic surface plot works or even just makes sense given the established rules of the universe of the film and the characters within that film. If nothing makes a sufficient amount of sense in relation to anything else or the characters motivations are inconsistent or nonsensical then the surface layer of the movie fails to work.

As far as I am aware the Marvel films aren't even attempting to tell a story or send a message below the surface layer of the plots of their films, but at least they all make sense. At least characters have traits that either stay the same or grow due to a reflection of on-screen circumstances.

Snyder is putting the cart before the horse. It doesn't matter how good the cart is if the horse pushing it is old, sick, and nearly exhausted to death.

that batman looks fat as fuck.

DC has been desperately trying to appeal to the Disney audience all along, that's why they recut Suicide Squad fifty seven times and turned it into a total clusterfuck. That's why every member of the JL was shoehorned into BvS and why there was a BvS in the first place rather than a straight MOS sequel. BvS has the dumb quips, too.

Back to r/dc cinematic faggot

I honestly feel kind of bad for the people who defend this movie. It is just so fraught with problems that are nearly impossible to justify. I don't know how anyone could defend that third act. What a fucking disaster.

Honestly the worst part of the film.

that award goes to gal gadot

Zack Snyder fears Superman?

>People fear what they don't understand

Only brainlets do that.

pleb.

What's so disastrous about it?

Did that make you feel better? Is every one word reply you make like a cool salve medicating how asspained you are that BvS was a giant turd?

Not even close, but second place yes. Jessie was trash. Any and all dialogue was a fucking waste of air, shit was like nails on a chalkboard. Fucking embarrassing to watch.

Fucking savage, destroyed. Contuine to weep.

The main conflict of the film is half-assedly resolved in a big hurry so that they can fight a villain that didn't show up until the last twenty minutes and has no dialogue or personality whatsoever.

Batman has nothing to do for 75% of the Doomsday fight other than run away.

Wonder Woman had no business being there, completely tonally inconsistent with the rest of the film. Also it would have been great if they had cast an actress rather than a supermodel.

They throw the death of Superman arc in at the last minute without building up to it or earning it in any way. None of the members of the JL even know him apart from Batman who just met him and half of the population hated him so basically the only person effected in any way is Lois Lane.

I could go on.

There's hardly any deconstruction happening.
It's three goddamn hours of pointless plot points that makes no sense. Which is then swiftly resolved to push the usual "enemies team up to fight greater evil".

Batman Vs Superman could have been good. But it would have to be a completely different film.

I'm tired of trying to coax an honest discussion out of people on this board, so I'm just state this outright. I think the creative team behind MoS and BvS have either created a brand new storytelling technique or used a pre-existent one in a way I've never seen before. I'm going to provide an example of my own to illustrate what I'm talking about.

Imagine that someone depicted Santa Claus in such a way that had him proclaiming that all children were "nice" and deserving of lavish gifts while scolding their parents and guilt-tripping them into buying things they can't afford for kids that are clearly undeserving little snots. He's also shown dropping the jolly act and discussing marketing strategies with toy companies and accepting endorsement deals.

If you saw this, the message would be pretty clear, right? Well I think they've done something in that same vein with the characters of these first two films. There's an element of jarring dichotomy to it, but it goes beyond that, using the tension between how these characters are thought of by the public at large and their arguably(if justifiably) dissonant on-screen portrayal.

If anyone knows of a story, whether in film or literature, that employs a similar technique, I'd be interested in hearing it, because I find it fascinating.

Don't, they shit up this board for 8 fucking months with thread after thread after thread and pushed any fun or interesting discussion off the catalog. I completely checked out of Cred Forums over most of the summer it got so bad. It's only just now starting to cool off.

BvS literally killed Cred Forums

Half the population didn't hate him, just a strident minority. Some people hate him, some people love him, and a growing number of people worship him.

Personality has never been Doomsday's strong suit, and he and Superman's death are used in a way that I found creative and an important part of the developing overarching plot, and in contrast to the original comics arc, it actually tells us something about the character of Superman himself, as well as proves the event that inspires Bruce back into what appears to be true heroism. Time will tell.

The Batman figured out how to kill Doomsday on his own and actually stopped his final blast. Batman can't go toe-to-toe with an unchained Superman. He for damn sure can't face Doomsday and play a role other than the one he played.

I don't disagree with you entirely about Wonder Woman. If they wanted her in the story, they should have found a more organic way to integrate her into the plot.

You definitely could go on, but I'm not at all sure that you should.

/thread

It was all over the place. Meandering in areas that don't matter (Lois spending 20 minutes finding out that Luthor is evil and does nothing with the information). Incredibly weird ads for the next movies (like when the dramatic music starts when Wonder Woman's picture shows up).

I have no idea where it's going. It fails to set anything up in a logical way that it makes the rest of the movie a chore to watch, a waiting game to the big fight, which was so mediocre and full of terrible effects that it wasn't worth watching 2 hours in the first place.

I don't even give a shit about the Martha thing because it works in the sense that it shocks Bruce into actually taking a second to think, but that admits that Batman wasn't thinkign for the entire film, because absolutely no one was.

fpbp

is more interesting than half the "serious" discussions on this board.

Pleb. The monster is what Superman killed in the first movie, it was created out of the blood of the villian out of pure hate for the concept os superman.

Doomsday literally hit superman with the names of the victims of the battle of metropolis, the whole fight is, the fight shows no conventional weapons could kill what superheroes need to fight, the whole fight uses an ONIRIC filter to make sure plebs understand they war watching the stuff of legends, Superman sacrifies himself TWICE.

You say all this as if it's supposed to make the movie any better.

His acting was brilliant. He's not meant to be likeable or funny.

It's not that it doesn't make sense. The premise is sound, it has interesting subplots that make every character relevant.
The biggest flaw though, and the one that ultimately kills the film in the eyes of the common moviegoer, is that it's main plot, the selling point of the movie, is weak and half assed. I'm of course talking about the Batman vs Superman aspect of it. The build up to it, and the resolution, was rushed, almost cast aside, which is ridiculous because that IS the movie. Not even the Ultimate Cut fixes this, which just adds some scenes with Superman that add nothing to the film, except half assed motivations. Fix Superman's reason for wanting to fight Batman and you have a solid film.

>Imagine that someone depicted Santa Claus in such a way that had him proclaiming that all children were "nice" and deserving of lavish gifts while scolding their parents and guilt-tripping them into buying things they can't afford for kids that are clearly undeserving little snots. He's also shown dropping the jolly act and discussing marketing strategies with toy companies and accepting endorsement deals.

Why do I want to watch this?

Please don't go on, because if your other compaints will be as stupid, no one will bother to read them.

BvS was shit and DCucks are all basement dwelling smelly-dick NEET neckbeards

It's extremely bloated. Horrendously edited. Poorly cast. Baldly acted. Lazily written. Painstakingly dull. Unbelievably boring. Unnecessarily broody. Terribly paced. And that is just the first hour, there is still two more hours left.

The shear number of pointless subplots are simply staggering. Plot holes? You mean mystery elements. The fact that someone read the script and decided it was worthy of spending over 250 million to bring it to the screen boggles my mind. This is what happens when you take five different scripts that have no sense of correlation. Did editing and streamlining the story not cross anyone's mind.

The production is big on making terrible decisions and this is clearly evident in the casting. Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luther is laughably bad giving his rejected Social Network performance as twitching Mark Zuckerberg. Gal Gadot is by far the biggest miscast. Most people complained when she cast due to her poor physicality and zero resemblance to Wonder Woman. Those points are fine, but the biggest drawback is that she's frankly not a good actress. She has the emotional range of a potato. Her big reveal in costume is complete with a 'cool' guitar rift like it's some Robert Rodriguez film. During action scene she is replaced by her cgi double which obviously looks bigger and muscular in comparison to Gal Gadot's actual physical appearance. I just couldn't help by have a good chuckle at that.

or compelling apparently

The bad acting was simply a ruse.

It was a mediocre movie that's message was so blatant that it hurt, and just didn't come anywhere near what people would have wanted with a Batman vs Superman movie. Its not awful, but I hope acting like its some god among superhero movies is just a meme or autism by a certain set few of posters because if we're completely honest all it was is an okay movie that will be forgotten sooner rather than later. And I wanted it to be good.

>it was bad on purpose!

>27%
>lower tomato score than Independence Day Resurgence

I really love DC comics but come on, at some point you just have to admit that BvS was a shit movie. All these bullshit excuses "well you guys hate it cuz you can't understand it" just make all DC fans look pathetic. As a fan of comics, Im growing to despise all of you delusional fucks.

>Also Batman killing people triggered the fuck outta me

Lex is still garbage.
The "Batman's dream vision" sequence is still unnecessary.
The JLA setup scenes are still jarringly inserted in.
Wonder Woman still has zero development and is just pasted in to set her up for other movies.

Generally speaking the whole approach is flawed.
In MCU most, if not all, superheroes were previously established by the time Avengers rolled out. Even the primary villain in the movie, Loki, was previously established.

In BvS Superman had a previous movie where he was a reluctant autist and it was a first showing for Batman, Wonder Woman, Lex and all the other cameos.
And considering how uncharismatic Superman is the whole thing ends up just being weird.
It's like they're trying to do a serious movie but the elements just don't add up.
Also an additional problem is that Snyder is still in his Watchmen mode of directing where the only mood anyone has is "depressed".
The yet another DBZ final segment with the entire landscape being reduced to rubble is yet another poor choice

Oh yes, let's not forget that in his first DCU showing Batman is already in his DKR mode, Superman in his second movie is already in his Death of Superman mode and the JLA doesn't even exist.
The entire thing is just poor choices stacked into an unsound whole.

>Superman goes to a hearing to explain himself and rather than actually giving the audience a chance to hear what he had to say - which probably would have been really interesting
We hear what he thinks and feels when he's talking to his father on the mountain.
It really would have been pointless him making some cliche speech in the courtroom

It would have worked far better if doomsday, Wonder Woman and the justice league were just cut entirely, and we got s but more on the batman vs superman aspect.

The ultimate cut was already much better as it had Clark doing more investigating into batman.

It's definitely needed more focus

Honestly, if you really like this movie, then you have shit taste.

If you're going to watch capeshit, watch the first two Raimi Spiderman movies or fucking X-Men. The DCEU and MCU are shit, and you are shit.

>he doesn't like Spider-Man 3

absolute pleb

What the fuck does it mean when a superhero is "deconstructed"

ALl I ever see it meaning is trying to ground the hero in real life and trying to make it serious. I never understand the term "deconstructed"

fucking brutal. retards btfo

Just a term for putting something in the real world somehow refutes the idea.

In a way, you already have. Know why Batman's blindly obsessing on revenge, lying to Alfred, cool with torture, and willing to justify outright preemptive murder?

Because we're not supposed to think of him as a hero here. Know who else isn't heroic when they embrace such things? The United States.

Deconstuction is the post-modern method of creating a strawman.

I hate it when the US lies to Alfred.

He was a good butler, he did everything.

I don't think he meant it in the post modern sense.
Rather as a way of breaking down the character to see what made the character.

Just like the U.K., our collective British ally, following us into two different war theatre. It's even for the same reasons - lies about WMDs.

>Dark Knight is about George Bush
>BvS is about post 9/11 USA

Its too kino for me

we got the info from Brit intelligence

They corroborated what the C.I.A. was already saying. It's what sold Parliament on joining us in Iraq.

Sounds pretty shallow and cheap. Watchig Santa just do the opposite if what youd expect (which isnt even what this pile of crap does) dosnt create a decent story. Or display an understandig of the character.

Sure it does. It highlights what he is supposed to represent by contrasting it with what he isn't supposed to be and has arguably become - the face of rampant consumerism.

Perfect.

>last line literally says it's "pretty cool"

Nice try, Snyder.

Let's change all the character names and pretend like BvS isn't a comic book movie at all.

It's strictly it's own blockbuster movie not based off anything.

Instead of Bruce/Batman it's a generic rich guy, named Dave who dresses up in bullet proof armour at night and kills people for committing crimes and is known around his city as "The Dark Killer", and instead of Clark/Superman it's just an average joe named Ben that is secretly an alien that can fly and not get hurt.

Now that it's completely separated from comic books or any existing property, would people still defend this movie? Seriously, imagine, if you will for a moment, how much shittier Batman v Superman would be if the characters weren't from DC comics? It would have killed Henry Cavills career, Ben Affleck wouldn't of even agreed to do it in the first place.

Haha or watchable.

>your s-supposed to hate h-him...

Stop, for your own sake. Its only the internet.

The main theme of Snyder's "Batman v Superman" on spiritual dematerialism is not eschatological, but a phenomenological ontology. Thus he implies that we have to choose between predialectic construction and deconstructivist neodialectic theory, essentially Heideggerian as seen in the concept of Dasein. The subject is interpolated then into a cinematic dematerialism that includes spirituality as a whole. But if the Kierkegaardian worldview holds, we have to choose between the cultural paradigm of expression and atomism. In Snyder's own "Man of Steel" he has a character say that "the world's too big”. Inherent in this is how the function of Lebenswelt (cinematically translated by Snyder as "world of life") operates in all his films, chiefly in "Sucker Punch" and "300". We see a phenomenological approach to the world showing a cinematic logic that presupposes a structural constraint in rootedness, another intentionality central to his filmography and philosophy. Because "metaphysical comfort" is not an object of temporality per se, but rather an aspect of automatic condition, as suggested by Cavell. Hermeneutic interpretations are also apparent in his post-"Watchmen" movies; in fact the interchangeable subjectivities are but another representation of Husserl's and Wittgenstein's "form of life". As his academic hero Heidegger succintly noted, "freedom is the ‘abyss’ of Dasein, its groundless or absent ground". This is essentially the thesis operating in Snyder's films.

pajiba.com/film_reviews/ive-never-hated-anything-the-way-i-hate-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice.php

Nobody is arguing that the concept behind the movie was terrible. The execution and the pacing of the movie were shit. It feels like the most forced turd in the history of forced turds. Its the prairie dogging turd of our generation.

The biggest misstep in the entire production is the appointment of Zack Snyder as director. It seem like he just walked of the set of making Watchmen and nobody seemed to tell him that he wasn't contracted to direct a lackluster patchwork Watchmen sequel. An opening scene that features Jeffrey Dean Morgan being killed with a slo-mo shot of a shell casing exiting a gun; the government against masked vigilantes, a powerful god-like superhuman figure; a man that dresses in a black costume and fights crime with gadgets coming out of retirement; the death of a famous hero; not one, but three funeral scenes. How is this not recycling elements of Watchmen.

Zack Snyder has the inability to direct scenes where no action takes place and he can't mask it with stylish cgi backgrounds like he did in 300. Simply put when there's no explosions it dull and boring. Simple character interactions prove to be a struggle for a director who still gets his philosophy for his movies from teenage web forums. Religious references that completely lack subtlety and elegance doesn't make you movie 'intellectual'.

Other grievances include: a scene and a plot point that revolves around urine; Lex Luther's so called evil plan; Knightmare; a hyped fight that just ends up being a normal fistfight; and actual teaser trailers for future movies in the franchise.

I happen to think that if it wasn't for the strident cries of "not muh," people would be more open to the message that this film is almost undoubtedly trying to convey:

Until the East and the West establish a meaningful dialogue, the ultra-rich will continue to practice the politics of division and prop up new "monsters" for us to fear. The East needs to do a better job of defining itself through dialogue instead of actions(or inactions). The West needs to stop chasing vengeance and do a better job of listening. And if we're ever going to put down the monsters that pop up from time to time, sometimes it's going to need to be the East sacking up and killing the monsters themselves.

The West: Batman.
The East: Superman
The ultra-rich: Lex

Batman v Superman is simply the representation of the artistic bankruptcy plaguing the contemporary film industry.

Like Man of Steel, Snyder's last endeavor in hackery, this latest attempt is to convince the masses that what they are viewing is something deep or meaningful, when all it has done is push forward shallow technicality and exaggeration to make the frame pulsate with vulgar loudness. Characters are mere veneers, the cinematography is pretty but so conspicuous as to be rendered aggravating and the thesis is about as overdone as Eisenberg's acting. The camera feels like it has been waiting all day for a climactic shot and the film's deliberately difficult production history is laid bare in the indulgent cinematography.

Thematic complexity and philosophical subtext take a back seat to what amounts to as basically an action movie with action stars wrapped up in the veil of capekino. And much like Salome, what lies beneath is ultimately puerile, obscene and holding fascination only for adolescents.

Snyder is guilty of something far greater than simply making a bad movie. He is guilty for the crime of gestating his pretense and self-importance, forcing many others to labor over it in a misguided attempt to create art and daring to call the afterbirth a film. Perhaps instead of taking his cast and crew to greenscreen rooms in search of a better shot, the American counterfeit filmmaker should have taken his juvenile and crass sensibilities to the seedy San Fernando valley. There he could have at least made a profit of filming all the money shots he wanted.

The definition of a missed chance. And basic story telling issue. Haha, keeping going please.

>In 2014, during the filming of Batman v Superman, Snyder forced Kevin Costner to climb a tall mountain. The task was very difficult for Costner, who was 59 at the time, and took 3 unsuccessful attempts before Snyder was satisfied with his performance [12]. This footage was not used in the final film.

Synder dosnt know what it means, so thats totally irrelevant.

oh shut the fuck up, just shut the fuck up with your over analysis of this piece of garbage rushed movie that was made by billionaires in suits that are trying to profit as much as possible. just shut the fuck up. there is no deep underlying message. Zack Snyder isn't a secret genius.

I honestly can't tell if this is a meme or if there are naive dumb cunts like you that actually think this way. Fuck this board is poison for your mind.

>ITT: memesters who call actual discussion meme, unaware of what parrots they've let themselves become.

>I don't want to see the essential scenes that make a movie interesting and engaging, I want to see more explosions and then another pointless, exhausting, and unintentionally funny dream sequence that will make you roll your eyes harder than you did during the second dream sequence.

Take a step back and think for a second. Do you honestly think that all that just happens to add up so nicely? Bear in mind, Snyder doesn't even have to be aware of the allegory for it to be present. He didn't write the script.

>It's only just now starting to cool off.
Just in time for star wars.

>I'll force it to make sense!!

Think back to MoS. When Zod finds out Jor-El and Lara had a natural child, how does he respond?

Nobody remembers that shit movie.

But he was funny.

Jesse should have gotten an Oscar for his performance fuck the haters

this.

Nobody gives a shit about the allegory that Snyder was trying to convey. The movie was still shit.

Fucking A right, he should have. People who hate his Lex should outright despise Hackman's.

nobody remembers and everyone that saw that movie hated it. The only thing I remember about Man of Steel was wanting to leave as soon as Superman flew Zod through a cornfield and being astounded by how stupid the movie was when Superman crashed a drone in a firy explosion in front of a military vehicle. What an awful, awful movie going experience.. thanks for making me remember..

You're everybody. Got it.

Here. I'll spoonfeed your lazy ass.

youtu.be/DINbMCQmiY4?list=PL42rZ9F2TCklQr2PKp7qhdPro-foWyuZD&t=71

>Guys forget about the shitty pacing, character development and rushed plot. BvS was still a great film because muh allegory!

No not everybody. Just anybody with a rational brain.

Stop being so infantile. It doesn't have to be a masterpiece to be interesting, but everything's a duality to simple minds.

This is why you're not even worth talking to.

You're right, the writer of the movie said he based it on greek bullshit.

He said he based the structure on the Greek tragedy, yes. That element is very much apparent.

Imagine being so pleb that you can't even decipher the themes and subtext of Batman v Superman

what a fucking autistic life some of you must fucking lead

let's take into context what Snyder's tasks are. He is given a task to create a movie that:

1) an origin movie for Justice League
a) this will include scenes and character development for Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman
b) have the 3 team up to serve as a basis for Justice League - obviously this has to be a super villain since how can any human stand against 3 superheroes?
c) have that super villain be engineered by human to serve its origin and for connecting with the human personas of Superman and Batman

2. have a continuity to Superman's actions after the Man of Steel - this includes the political aspects of having an uncontrollable god exist in the presence of humans and its spiritual implications as well

3. Introduce Batman and relate him to Superman

4. Be distinctly different from Marvel movies - tackle the serious side of having heroes among us

Given this ginormous task, it’s amazing how Snyder was able to make it all work in his film. To cover all this points would take about 4 - 4 1/2 hours and I feel that if given the freedom Snyder would have done it so. A task of this magnitude would have failed Kubrick but Snyder has done it, although we admit this is not his best work but I would have loved to see what he could have done in a 4 hour epic Director's cut of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice ™.

I'm excited to see more of Snyder's work. I'm not trolling I really do. Even his adaptation of The Fountainhead, but I really wish I could see it in Snyder's intended form. Not getting cut down to what the studio wants. A 4 hour Fountainhead and Justice League and see it in Snyder's vision would be amazing to see.

>everything's a duality to simple minds
>Muh subjectivism
>Muh grey areas

Could you be any more pretentious?

So truth is pretentious now? What are you, a Sith or something?

Thanks for the pasta

Subjectivism is the most blue-pilled idea there is. Objective truths do exist and for you to say that subjectivism is the truth is downright false and yes pretentious. Good is good and evil is evil. You can't say that good is subjective, it's like saying that fucking your own mother is okay because "it's subjective maaaaaaan".

But no one is even mentioning Hackman. Most fans wanted the animated incarnation voiced by Clancy brown, which is basically Hackman but played straight

>blue-pill
>he fell for the democrat and republican meme

you're literally a fucking cretin

it became pasta since I grew tired people undermining Snyder's work. If people want to blame something blame DC for wanting to catch up to Marvel grabbing the cash cow. The superhero fad will fade sooner or later, DC has to time their films same time as Marvel ends.

>thinking blue-pilled is a democrat or republican term

Moron.

sorry make that WB wanting to catch up to Disney

>bear
>he's not even aware of his perfection.

You're here nonsensically derailing into a discussion of subjectivism over a comment made about how even bad films can be interesting, insisting instead that anyone discussing it at all somehow means that they're hailing it as a masterpiece, in toto. You're ignoring the context of the comment entirely and chasing strawmen.

tl;dr: you're a fucking idiot.

Exactly. And they're doing so as if that incarnation of Lex even existed before the Donner films. If there had been an internet in the 70s, jackasses would have been complaining about "muh Lex wears a lab coat, not toupees, and tries to take over the world," between bong rips.

it was already just as fucking dumb

Imagine being so pleb that you can't even decipher the themes and subtext of anything more complex than Batman v Superman

what a fucking autistic life some of you must fucking lead

I'm not going to watch that garbage again.

Batman v Superman is so bad DC may have tanked their entire cinematic universe already.

You can bet your asses WB Exec's are fucking terrified that Wonder Woman and JL might flop. Batman v Superman's gross was frontloaded as fuck and dropped HARD, only meeting the absolute bare minimum of box office expectations. It was entirely sold on hype and goodwill from fans, and the movie was complete shit, and everyone knows it. Everyone saw that Sad Affleck meme video, and the cultural consensus is, by and large, that BvS sucked. Is anyone really excited for Wonder Woman? Even fucking Justice League? Do normies know that movie is coming out? They're already a billion in the hole for this franchise, and it's not taking off like they hoped it would.

This is barely even English.

Fine. His reaction is one line:

"Heresy."

Make of that what you will. Given the wonderfully insightful level of discourse you've evinced thus far, I'm guessing you'll make nothing of it at all.

Stay pleb.

I'm so glad you're the telepathic guru of public opinion on Cred Forums and can tell me what not just you but everyone thinks. Also, way to not refute a word I said, idiot.

BvS defenders are just dirty spics

I'm Irish, English, and Cherokee. Shove it straight up your ass.

That's some really biting, witty dialogue there. Did you help pen the script for BvS? I can almost picture it coming out of Eisenberger's trembling weasel face

>he's a drunk

>it uses a filter so it's good

Holy shit

>it was a brilliant performance because he was bad on purpose

I have nothing but a complete lack of surprise that Batman v Superman was a pathetic, abysmal failure of a film, and I have nothing but scorn and contemptuous laughter for the morons who have been supporting Warner Bros for years. Laziness and lack of organisation will ALWAYS shine through, in the end.

Warner's DC studio have based their entire schtick around "dark and realistic" with Nolan's Batman but this time, when they themselves were put to the test without the help of Nolan ("can YOU make a good film, with all your supposed knowledge about it?") their true colors shone through for all to see. I knew it would happen, of course. I knew it from the first time I decided to bite the proverbial bullet and attempt to view Man of Steel.

Hopefully as a direct result of this, one or more of the members of Warner Bros executives will realise that they are, and have been, nothing but an abhorrent failure "half-assing it" through this cinematic universe, and put an end to it. Their life, that is. Now THAT I would buy tickets to.
Make your suicides happen, Warner Bros Executives. It's the only chance at redemption you all have.

Except nothing is actually said in that scene apart from the same pseudo-intellectual garbage we heard in MOS

>defends Spider-Man 3
>posts one of the most compelling reasons to wash your eyes with bleach after seeing the film

>75428485
This is how weak your reply is.

>BvS underperformed.
>Releases an Extended Edition to try and appease their fans.
>WB/DC scramble, pops reshoots, lightens the tone and edits the shit out of Suicide Squad till its ruined.
>Suicide Squad ends up being a disappointing jumbled mess of a movie and only made money because of Jared Leto, Margot Robbie and Will Smith.
>They release an Extended Edition to appease their fans.
>WB/DC scrambles again, reshoots on Wonder Woman to make it a standalone film. They release the Justice League footage to show the lighter tone and that they got quips now!

My predictions. Wonder Woman will make about 500million worldwide. It doesn't have Batman or Superman on it, and it doesn't have the star power Suicide Squad had to carry it. In its track record manner, WB/DC will freak out and their executives will meddle with Justice League and end up ruining it.

People say that is bad acting.

Man memeing is so cool. I wish I could be as cool as these memes

I just wish that WB suits and beancounters would butt the fuck out and stop cutting their own throats. Sadly, after the success of SS, the die has most likely been cast. Time will tell.

Even if you're going to argue that BvS was some kind of misunderstood masterpiece - and you're a fucking idiot if you do - clearly the execs at WB don't feel the same way and are scrambling to go with the fun, kid-friendly route for the Justice League film. That's why the trailer was nothing but quips. Even the studio backing the film doesn't believe your bullshit.

There's nothing wrong with that scene.

It's supposed to be cringe.

Think about it.

That black stuff gives you confidence and makes you a cocky alpha male.

What would that do to a normal dude? Just go around and flirt/fuck with Stacys.

Now keep in mind who Peter is, a complete and total nerd in every sense of the word.

What is Peter Parker's idea of being an alpha male? Dancing on the street and asking his neighbor to bake him more cookies while he's being an asshole on the phone.

Rami is a fucking genius.

That's the best acting he turned in for the entire performance and it still is only okay. Combine that with cringeworthy scenes of him sticking jolly ranchers in people's mouths and you're not off to a good start.

>That black stuff gives you confidence and makes you a cocky alpha male.

In the shitty movie it did. In every other medium it has appeared in it does something far more interesting.

The best part is how even when he's got Clark right where he wants him, he still doesn't quite dare to touch him. Lex, the violator of personal space, the candy-man, the guy who doesn't even respect the clean conditions of the Scoutship, doesn't dare to touch the icon.

Clark Kent? Sure, he'll shake his hand, thump him on the chest, but Superman? He just can't make himself do it, though he clearly wants to. That's the power of the symbol.

I'd love to know if all that was Eisenberg's input or someone else's.

i really don't feel this vibe. was SS meant to be a serious movie? it had Joker, Harley and Captain Boomerang in it

BvS is a great movie!

And what are Marvelets?

At the start it was. From the first teasers, it was supposed to be darker. Then as BvS got closer to release(I feel the impact if Deadpool also had a hand in Suicide Squads change) to when it got released there was a major shift in the tone of the movie. All the trailers after BvS pretty much focused on the jokes, the music and the lighthearted tone. The movie got cut up on editing, and more serious things like the Harley torture scene were cut out.

I see where youre coming from, especially about Wondy.

Honestly I think the movie was made for the comic readers. Because of the things he threw in there for us, I loved it.

Also, Batfleck is the greatest shit I have ever seen. I watch that warehouse fight every fucking day

I don't know how serious it was going to be, but I definitely think it was originally going to be way, way darker.

I can forgive Wonder Woman because at least she did a few things in the film but I can't forgive introducing the rest of the JL cast through having her sit down and watch Youtube clips.

I love that distortion building right before he blows up the floor. It gets me hype every time.

BUUUUHHHH BUH BUH BUH BUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'd have been way more OK with it had it been placed at any other point in the film. Where it is, it breaks up the momentum leading into the confrontation between Bats and Supes.

New

>I can forgive Wonder Woman because at least she did a few things in the film but I can't forgive introducing the rest of the JL cast through having her sit down and watch Youtube clips.

in the comics they just look at their picture have a short talk yay or nay boom new justice league line up im not even kidding

it makes you an asshole thats it the symboite feeds on hate and it constantly makes you overreact to small things to fuel it

What article is the text from? I want to read more from this guy.

Wrong music.

youtu.be/JKSottBl7ow?t=48

So fucking awesome.

Disney shills out in full force today.

Whoaaaa maaaan you're blowing my mind.

We all understand the source material elevates it's perceived importance dumbass.

I really don't know how to feel about this scene, Batman keeps punching a guy who is clearly down, stabs a guy out of revenge and then punches him at the end just to get even.
Kinda feels petty.

And the faggotry prevails.

>mfw Lois Lane does more detective work in this movie than fucking BATMAN does

See . It might help explain some of that conflict you feel.

>Create the coolest Batman on film
>He's stuck in a ensemble film
>Solo movie years away
>Had to wad through what felt like hours of boring CGI fights and buildings exploding
>Only scene with any real impact is just Batman messing up guys in a warehouse

And it was worth every fucking second.

Back to /r/DC_cinematic faggots.

>implying this Batman even cares about doing detective work

>Red-caped faggot flying right out in broad daylight. Detective skills required: 0.

This is why BvS is my favorite cape movie of all time

Literally capekino and Snyder is the king of the genre right now

Kill yourself Marvel cocksucker.

>still couldn't deduce his identity

no, the story they wanted to tell included Lex stopping Superman from being able to talk. Its part of his villainy, never giving Superman a chance to talk.

why is batman so jacked? it's fucking stupid because it really narrows down the possibilities of who it might be and basically makes the disguise useless. I mean unless there a lot of steroid abusing billionaires in the DC universe or something. I'd say it's pretty fucking obvious that the guy is Bruce fucking Wayne who just so happens to have the same monsterous build and resources to have access to the type of tech that batman does

>People fear what they don't understand

you know, that one is entirely overused- a better one is people hate what they completely understand

>DC respects the medium and pays homage
>Marvel hey lets copy that scene in the comics that would be cool right?

As jacked as Bruce is, the suit makes the Batman look like even more of a beast. It's both a disguise and intimidating as fuck. Legit the first time I've seen a live-action Batman that actually comes off as physically imposing.

The majority of muscles are done through the suit so a average looking person ends up looking roided up as hell

youtube.com/watch?v=hx1mvZKoOcg

>implying that was Batman and not punisher in a Batsuit

can't handle the bantz?

It did work because Civil War was infinitly the better movie.

Uhm no, his Lex was pretty good.

Which do you prefer - Star Wars, Star Trek, or Lord of the Rings?

Mission Impossible

How's it compare with James Bond for you?

More or less the same, I love pulpy action-adventure.

Bond is a bit more predicable but that's it's charm, Mission Impossible ends up being having more impressive action sequences in my opinion.

I would say I enjoy Licence to Kill and Casino Royale overall more than the any of the MI movies aside from III.

GoldenEye is a lot of fun as well but I'd honestly say that M:IV and M:V are just as good.

can't bruise the cruise, after all

>no Suicide Squad
Stop being lazy and update it already.

>pays homage
How is it paying "homage" when it recreates the scene down to the unrealistic way the pearls just scatter?

Yeah, more or less the same for me. Tell me, are you ?

More and more I think if you hate this movie, you either have bad taste or are genuinely a bad person.

As I thought. A Marvel shill. Didn't even put any effort in hiding it.

It's only a ripoff if I don't like it.

If I like it, it's an homage.

Ah, I see, I see.

ye

Did you notice that most of the security guard Wally's newspaper clippings were either references to the comics or the Donner films?

what a fucking failure
>suit not tattered
>helmet is on
>no spidey lying in the foreground or other heroes

jfc mahvel directors are lazy piece of shits

Americans can't stand movies that aren't feel-good glorified cartoons. This is why movies like Civil War that are just videogames with actors get a pass. It conforms to their fragile minds that everything is fun and totally cool and shit.

The reason that I ask is that having been in Bond threads and Mission: Impossible threads, I've never seen people show up with infographics trumpeting the superiority of one over the other. Seldom do have I even noticed a "rival" franchise mentioned. Yet it started here with the second post in the thread.

Why do you imagine that is?

Civil War doesn't make you feel good, it's got too much suffering in it.
A BLACK KID DIED, user.

wtf
#BLM
#abolishthepolice

BvS was more of a video game, it even had a final boss that didn't even make sense within the context of the story similar to something like Bioshock.

well, you would know wouldn't you?

>Snyder is an Ayn Rand fan
>his version of Doomsday is Atlas
Was it intentional, or is Snyder just one of the people Bioshock is making fun of?

Feel free to elaborate on how exactly you feel Doomsday's presence didn't make sense.

>Doomsday didn't make sense
Marvel shills should just stick to spamming box office numbers and imdb scores.

saving this for future pasta

Doomsday was a counterpart to Superman and Batman

Superman and Batman are the best humanity and krypton had to offer meanwhile Doomsday was the union of the worst humanity and Krypton ad to offer. It perfectly followed the theme of the movie.

This movie is Snyder's Eyes Wide Shut.

He's supposed to be a monster so powerful Superman dies fighting him, which would act as a wake-up call to the superheroes who had allowed the Justice League to become just a club for a bunch of wankers who couldn't do shit against a legit threat like him.

>if it's not exactly like my comics it's bad!

Action adventure is a more broad genre, DC vs Marvel is more of a direct rivalship.

I mean the amounts of similarities between BvS and CW were plentiful, it's hard not to compaired them.

There's a lot of flamewar fuel in that rivalship, it's basically the console wars of Cred Forums.

and to be fair, there's a lot of shitflinging in Bond threads about Daniel Craig's films, but you're right for the most part.

Zach Snyder is not Grant Morrison and can never hope to pull of any Grant Morrison level of meta-plot. Get out of your ass.

There are two types of people. Those who recognize BvS as the most significant film of 2016 and those who were not equipped to appreciate BvS.

no, it was an asspull because BvS was the result of smashing 4 different scripts together for no reason.

Stop sucking snyder dick for (you)s

not an argument

>the whole point of this character is removed and turned into a cheap boss fight
>this death which was actually moving in the comics is just thrown at us, only to be wiped away in the next movie
It's a shitty decision. Lex's secret weapon should've been something like that big robot from the first episodes of the animated series, but with kryptonite attached.
Or better yet, no big boss fight at the end and the two actually communicate with each other.

This.

And here, he serves as part of the motivation behind Bruce forming the League and Waller forming the Squad.

Even better, he serves as an affirmation of Clark's willingness to fully embrace his role as humanity's protector. As Doomsday was presented in the original story, his fight with Superman and the aftermath didn't serve to tell us anything we hadn't already known about the character for years - that he was indisputably a hero. Personally, I like that we're seeing Superman presented in such a way that he's not already full-blown, infallible Superman.

>walloftext.exe
nigga i aint readin that lmao

>Adapted the panel from the left
>took out all the conflict and consequence

Perfectly sums up Marvelshit.
Top fucking kek.

Watch the movie.

Please, Morrison is the fucking infant leagues compared to Synder and no amount of bandwagoning redditors reflexively dismissing what they can't understand will change that.
>le zach snyder is bad meme
One of the top 3 greatest artists currently working in American cinema in truth. The others are Malick and Mann.

As you wish.

Maybe you should.

You first

I did, that's why I can see why Doomday was fucking retarded.

It all feels really cheap to me though. I mean come on, the movie that's supposed to be about conflict on an intellectual level has everything resolved with a fucking fight against a fucking random monster that just pops out and then Wonder Woman is there. No user. No. Please. It's awful.
Just give me Aquaman and Batfleck solo movies already.

this. I feel honoured to live in the same era as Zack Snyder.

Truly a genius in our time

I would take the criticism against BvS more seriously if I knew it wasn't done by shills who unironically claim that trash like Civil War is good.

My IQ is 145 and I preffer Batman v Superman. Debate me.
I feel so bad for Marvelcucks.
(I won't reply cause in the time it is will have taken me to write this I am will have calculated every possible reply to this post and my rebuttal beats each and every one in 99.999% of the cases)

I sincerely think the world would be a better place if we executed every person who didn't like Batman V Superman. The fact that the popular opinion is that it's some objectively terrible joke movie just tells you how nu-male dominated our society has become.

This is the Donald Trump of films. The cucked shills fear it so they try to bury it under a sea of mockery, forced memes and flung shit, but none of this matters to the silent majority.

Alrighty then.

Try it with your phone off next time.

It was pretty bad.

It really did, and it's weird because at first no one pretended it was a good movie. The capekino meme didn't start getting forced until about a week after the movie came out and before that and before that the board was pretty much universally shitting on it for being the bloated uneven mess it is.

Now I don't even know how many kinoclowns are just shitposters extremely dedicated to their craft, and how many are anons who genuinely fell for the meme.

>it really did
>not the years prior with Marvel shills running rampant turning a Cred Forums board into Cred Forums
Your agenda is showing shill.

The creepiest thing to me is that there have been instances of Marvel "fans" being so rabid in their obsession that they're doxing DC fans.

Over a comic book movie.

the capekino meme was forced by Warner shills, that I'm sure of

they literally got caught paying Youtubers to say good things about their products.

They're paid to do it. Disney is the king of marketing. Just look at The Force Awakens. Always a defense squad ready to defend the smallest plot holes. Disney are smart enough to realize that once you control the word of mouth, you control the box office.

>turning a Cred Forums board into Cred Forums
But movies belong here though.

Your capeshit turned a decent varied board into nothing but repetitive capeshit worshipping. The Marvel capeshit movies effectively killed Cred Forums. Anyone that blames it on BvS when the cancer has been present for years has an agenda.

But movies belong here though?

Capeshits are not real movies.

Ah, so you were just shitposting all along about people liking things you don't like.
Go fly a kite, kid.

This, the worship from Cred Forums over Winter Soldier was the beginning of the end.

Personally speaking, it took me about a week to really process it. Not even kidding. Hell, the full-blown allegory discussion didn't even kick in till about a month ago.

This isn't a meme. People are legitimately finding interesting things in these movies.Sure, there *are* memesters, but that's far from the only thing happening and it's sad to see people so wrapped up in their own sense of intellectual and artistic superiority that they won't even consider any of it valid. or worse, dismiss it with a "well that still doesn't make it a good movie."

Exactly how much detail, artistry, and complexity does it take before something's just considered good? Mind you, I'm not saying it's some perfect work of art by any stretch, but it's a legitimately solid movie with more comic-booky things going on than a lot of comic books have these days.

The same capeshit movies being spammed days on end around the clock. Go on. Tell us how much BvS ruined this board while you were off making the 100th Avengers thread. Oh wait. You can't talk about just how hard Avengers wrecked this board because it wouldn't fit your narrative.

oh noes, less CIA and Star Wars threads
the horror

Opinions have nothing to do with it. They are not cinema. If you think it's appropriate to talk about manchild hotpocket pictures on a film board then you need to return to your primary board.

If you were authentic Cred Forums you'd support the murder of all those who watch capeshit, play video games and read comics.

If you look at the catalog, it's mostly BvS threads being made, not Marvel shit.
And I'm not going to say Cred Forums has been ruined at all. Before the "BvS is kino" meme we had Anvil Hoarder threads. Or The Pest. This place is the same it always was.

>Star Wars threads
Boy I wonder what could be behind that. It's almost like Marvel and Star Wars movies are made by the same corporation or something. Almost like they have something in common that would explain their neverending spam on Cred Forums. I wonder what it is....

You're just a snob. A boring snob.

I would've liked to see what Snyder and Terrio would have done if we was "allowed" more freedom.

Obviously given that it's a major, multi-hundred-million blockbuster that's meant to prop up a franchise, they had to reel themselves in a little..

Could it be the crazy amounts of money Disney will make on a board full of people who don't pay for their media?

Snyder is the worst.

Either you're feigning ignorance or you weren't around for when Avengers 1/2 was out. Or when Guardians of the Galaxy put Cred Forums out of its misery. Again, if you would with any clear conscious pin Cred Forums's downfall on anything but the Reddit invasion that Marvel capeshit caused, then you're off the mark.

Pretty gullible aren't you?

Also a massive newfag.

Elitism is the chemo to the degenerate infantilization cancer. Your "muh based comfy fun" media is a Jew installed chastity device to keep you docile and distracted.

Capeshit is a part of the white genocide.

>you weren't around for when Avengers 1/2 was out
I'm talking about the here and now, man. Do you see any threads about any of those movies? No? What DO you see? Could it be endless BvS is kino threads? Why yes it is!

meant for:

Now THIS is art right here.

BvS is the most dignified, pro-white conservative values blockbuster in a decade.

Would that happen to be the same capeshit that essentially said, "Stop letting fearmongers lead you around by the nose and go kill the "monster?""

>endless BvS thread
>literally just one and that's being spammed to death by Marvel shills
Oh wow. This totally makes up for the years Marvel shills spent treating this board as their personal den of marketing.

No memes, Cred Forumsedditor. I am serious.

Thanks for proving right in absolutely every possible way.

This is precisely why I liked BvS. It actually ATTEMPTS to work itself above the perception that Marvel has created of capeshit. You can fault its execution but I would rather have a flawed execution than the same mindless cartoon shit that is intended to keep us forever in a child-like state.

Alright user, that's enough tomfoolery now. You can't just go "b-but THEY started it!" when you're caught pissing all over the kitchen.

Which is why Disney (jew) conditioned capeshit audiences rejected it. With BvS Snyder took the infantile and elevated it to the level of real cinema. "Cape kino".

So you're just ignoring everything I said simply because there is ONE BvS thread up that works against your narrative.

Alrighty.

Pretty much, if you truly hate this film (hate, not dislike) then your principles are skewed.

>DC threads
>serious discussion about the film's merits, symbolism and allegory
>Mahvel threads
>laughing_evans, nu-males, memeing

really makes you think

The difference between a 1 and a 0 is pretty significant.

>DC uses incredibly iconic imagery from its vast history of comics, alongside other arts like timeless movies, paintings, and religion.
>marvel has a few fight poses that are sorta-kinda-similar to some mediocre comic panels

who the fuck defends this shit?

because Marvel makes better movies.

The jews hate BvS. Just look how quick they were to dismiss it while complete abominations like Civil War was killing it in reviews. They hate everything BvS. It's an awakening of the genre. And we can't have that. The masses must be kept in their infantile states. We can't have anything that ventures outside of their comfort zone. Keep repeat the same messages of tolerance and equality. Keep shoving it in their faces. Once they've had so much of it they won't be able to discriminate fiction from reality.

How can you say the Jews hate this movie when their greatest sex symbol is cast in it?

Gal Gadot is so much of a Jew that she can barely speak English.

Proving his point there, Marvel drone.

>the movie is LITERALLY written by David S. Goyer
>>>GOYer

can't prove what isn't true.

People should realize that Disney owns reviewers. They dictate the word of mouth. They know what they're doing. Control the bloggers and social media and you control word of mouth. Control word of mouth and you can convince the masses to eat shit.

Disney = Hillary. BvS = Trump.

no, Marvel is actually good unlike that lizard faced cunt.

>Also it would have been great if they had cast an actress rather than a supermodel.

the subtle bantz is on

You loved Civil War because that's what social media and reviewers told you to like. Tell us your favorite part of it.

>Marvel is actually good
You are brainwashed. Marvel flicks represents the lowest tier of filmmaking in every attribute. They are 100% unfiltered shit on all levels. The success of Marvel comes from Disney memeipulation. That's it.

too many buzzwords, opinion trashed.

it means he's the ultimate goy

Proof?

Early on there's this neat little scene where Zemo is interrogating the Hydra-agent who goes "cut off one head and two more will take its place" when he's drowning. It set up that Hydra was still around but that our new villain was not part of it, but also not using magical superweapons to wreck shit or trying to fight the heroes head on. It set him up rather well for the rest of the movie, I think.

No, it just means he's more goy than most goyim. Ultimate goy would be Goyest.

rottentomatoes.com/m/captain_america_civil_war

why are movie ratings so unbalanced? this and mad max fury road DO NOT deserve their ratings, especially fucking civil war.

Ironically stock meme dismissals (functionally identical to the "buzzwords" you're crying about) are all you have, because even you know that there are no legitimate grounds that marvel films can be defended on. It's not cinema, it's not even up to the standards of television. They are pre-sold "events" that you have been manipulated into desiring. They only exist to perpetuate their own ongoing brand. You're paying for badly shot, lazily acted commercials. Play your memes right and people will praise whatever you tell them to. Disney knows this.

They deserve the ratings they get. That's what's great about the system.

>meme

stopped reading there.

Try again without meaningless buzzwords.

They still pretend they're not being paid off.

at least be a bit imaginative with your shitposts

Hey, I have no interest in seeing Homecoming, what's up with that?

Fury Road and Civil War are great movies.

Sorry you have autism and can't see why.

Fury Road got unanimous praise for the exact same reason Ghostbusters 2016 got a critical pass.

The anti-white male agenda.

Is Batman preggo with Superman's baby? 'Cause Supes looks hella proud while Bats looks like he spent the last 15 minutes puking his guts out.

see

Meme is one of the most important words in the English language. Try attacking the point instead of the form.

So can a fan of the movie explain to me why the hell were Luthor's black ops soldiers using a super special unique alloy boolits in a supposed false flag operation?

Also, they burned those civilians because Superman can theoretically burn people with his heat vision, but any analysis would show that those people died from gunshot wounds.

Also, that line about Lex being molested by his dad. Does it really add to his characterization?

yet stars Tom "Big Guy" Hardy.

But Max is a white guy though?

I don't read shitposts, user.

I-it's just a falseflag operation so they won't get noticed guise! They still totally do it!

not an argument.

those are the scapegoats to dismiss the truth, you can see those are not part of any series of movies so they don't matter

literal sacrificial lambs

obviously

And he spent the entire movie as a submissive to a progressive leftism female. Cucking the character Max (and white males at large) was the purpose of the film.

Take a white icon of masculinity and make him a good little beta progressive. The rifle scene is the cuck manifesto in microcosm.

No shitposting here. You're just a coward with no defense of your terrible non-films.

>Cucking

stopped reading there, it's just a shitpost.

why don't you look for a job or something?

You mean like he spent Thunderdome taking orders from Tina Turner?

Yes, there is no agenda to feminize the white male. Such talk is merely the ramblings of trolls!

yep

Why are you on Cred Forums if you've been watching film with your eyes closed and hands over your ears?

Not only film. The open secret of the white genocide is visible in all aspects of life and it's at the point where they don't even want to hide it. If you are unaware of the war being waged upon you then you must live your entire life with your head in the sand.

Exactly, it's even past the point where the average joe with no access to alternative media realize what's happening.

Jesus christ this.

How butthurt can this one DC fanboy possibly be?

Jesus Christ. How can grown men watch capeshit?

You have now thought about this shit film for longer than any one person associated with its production

And you have done it for free, and at great cost to your own dignity

Cease this activity