Based Jon thread. Thank you, OP.

dead

more autistic fanbase than star wars

Good dick will do that

Superior bastard edition

>Maisie

HNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!

Reminder that Arya only wants him because he reminds her of Jon

err why is there a general still? i fucking love GoT, but we won't get any new shit for quite a while eh? seems like we talked to death anything relevant a month or two ago. just curious

B R A N D O N S T A R K

This, to be quite desu.

Azor War of the Three Ships

Azor jonerys
Azor jonsa
Azor jonarya

Only 2 pairings at most may win.

Another reminder that Ygritte reminded Jon of Arya.
And the last thing Jon thought about before dying in the book was Arya.
And that Jon was going to break his vows for Arya.

>And that Jon was going to break his vows for Arya.

Does that really mean much?

Would Jon not have broken his vows if he learned the Boltons had had Rickon or Bran or Sansa instead and had fled?

>our guys/girls tier
Euron
Cersei
Qyburn
Littlefinger
Beric
Thoros

>okay tier
Jaime
Jorah

>meme tier
Sandor
Tyrion

>shit tier
Davos
Brienne
Jon
Daenerys
Lyanna

cancer tier
Sansa
Arya
Bran

>Littlefinger

Stopped right there.

A Cuck will never be our guy

Why is it that every character that is not Bran is fucking garbage that should be set on fire?

>Euron BIG COCK Greyjoy
>our guy
>Davos and Sandor
>Not our guys

Get Euron BIG COCK and Littlecuckold out of our guys tier and replace them with Sandor and Davos and the Mountain

>tfw no one left to root for
>tfw may as well just go /cersei/

>Mountain

Not Mountain, S1 Mountain

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

S1 Mountain best mountain

Zombie Mountain 2nd best mountain

you just KNOW

Based Jon thread

Pedro is for Lena only and Kit wouldn't sleep with those two, too weird

>that pic
kek

>primadonna film crew pitched a fit when the P. Dinks and Nikolai did this

This is when the show started getting shit tbqh, when everything became no fun allowed.

>implying

Kit's definitely fucked both. Things probably got really weird between them when Sophie started getting older and filling out and as Maisie hit puberty

>pitched a fit

are you fucking serious? That goof off bit was funnier than any of the forced memes and failed bits at humor that made it into the show

Hey /got/
Does anyone have that image of the mummer's head photoshopped onto Ned's body?
Or that photo of GRRM posing with a fan who is thinking about complex things and GRRM is just thinking about pizza?

>And the last thing Jon thought about before dying in the book was Arya.

actually the last thing jon thought about before dying was his wolf.
doesn't mean he wants to fuck it.

>davos in shit tier
So it's a show ranking?
>thoros and beric in "our guys" tier

They're just as meme-y as Sandor now.

>a fan who is thinking about complex things and GRRM is just thinking about pizza?

first week on /got/?

Which Best of the Worst is it with that weird movie made by that Iranian guy

>just as meme-y as Sandor now
>implying thats a bad thing

we should all be counting our blessings that they even bothered to bring Thoros and Beric back at all and on top of that use the actors they same actors from season 3, and then that they didn't shit on them like some of the rumors and leaks said, with Beric dead and Thoros and the Brotherhood turned into murderous thieves and brigands.

>turning interesting character into memes
>not a bad thing

>he doesn't like comfy Hound and Arya time
>he doesn't like chickens and ale
>he doesn't even fuck the king

on the contrary, thats the best we could have hoped for with this shit show

I wish you all good fortune in the threads to come

he and meme tyrion are the only competent characters left, sad really how sansa, arya, jon, and dany are all too shit to do their damn jobs and have to rely on a cripple and a mememidget to do their jobs for them

>Bran
>competent

Tell that to Hodor, Leaf or 3ER

theyre ok with being sacrificed so the chosen one could live

>its another season of sansa being useless

when will it end bros

They weren't okay with jackshit. Bran fucked up and forced their deaths

>3ER, the time traveling wizard, wasnt at all aware that it would happen and definitely didnt set it up so that it would happen exactly that way

makes sense
and Leaf did sacrifice herself kek

>implying it wasn't Night King who set it up

Leaf sacrificed herself after Bran forced them into a situation where she had to and where she'd die anyway

>implying leaf and 3ER didnt know way beforehand that it was coming and allowed it to happen anyway

Not an even playing field when you're comparing a character with powers like brans to characters who can't do anything like it no matter how hard they try

when she dies

hair not red bitch is dead

This season.

>wig

>actress is so obviously checked out

>plebs want the shiny Tolkien ending with Job Snow as king of Gondor, so D&D will give it to them

no plebs want queen sansa queen dany AND king jon and thats what d&d are going to give them by making jon and dany joint rulers in the south and Sansa the Stupid the queen in the north

>leaf wanted her people extinct and 3ER wanted to leave an untrained and unready greenseer in the world up against millennia old ice monsters

No

and yet he still chose bran for a reason when he could have picked any of his siblings instead, knowing full well what would happen in the future because spoiler alert, hes a time traveler

I'm ok with this as long as "The stupid" is her official title.

Why not Sansa/Jon/Dany?

Jon's nowhere near based much less based enough to be compared to Aegon, but Dany can't have kids and Sansa's will have blood ties to three and now four kingdoms

Even in the books the Children of the Forest seem resigned to their fate

>shit tier
Lyanna

probably meant lyanna mormont, cordyqtpi

He couldn't pick the others, you're born a greenseer, one in a million

Knowing you'll eventually die along with shit like the Giants and direwolves is different than seeing an incident might occur and letting it happen when you could avoid it to train Bran more

Tywin?

And thank God for that could you imagine greenseer powers in his retarded siblings hands holy shit

>different than seeing an incident might occur and letting it happen when you could avoid it

huh no shit

Is it happening bros? Is she reaching her Final Form???

I still don't trust Bran or his blood.

You never know when that Tully gene will rear its retarded head.

youre trying too hard to fit in

Only real qt in got... Will we ever see her again famalams?

>youre trying too hard to fit in

sesna as a greenseer would just be littlefinger as a greenseer because shes his dumb bitch and would do anything he said
arya as a greenseer would just be her zipping through the matrix and slaughtering innocent people for fun because shes a psychopath
jon as a greenseer would just be him repeatedly warging entire armies into battles they cant win then looking confused and gormless when everyone dies

it had to be bran

I think Rickon was a backup plan for Bloodraven. He was having the greendreams too.

can you use a trip so i can filter you?

>implying Jon wouldn't warg the cavalry charging army that comes to save his other one

>implying jon would be smart enough to think of warging his own rohirrim to save himself

>implying he wouldn't

Plot saves him every time, why not make him competent when he needs to be too?

i heard sophie is currently fucking this hunk of beef. WHO CAN COMPETE WITH THIS?

>6'1"

manlets btfo

not you, who is a female, considering sophie isnt into girls outside of your fanfic

>sending a tweet means she's fucking him

In this decadent day and age, if a woman is talking to a man, she is fucking him.

You'll just have to trust me on this to be truth, I realize you guys don't have sex a lot.

Do you have the pic or not faggot?

I really really needed a laugh.

Thanks user.

post rare sansas

Why didn't HBO fire Sophie and replace her with Evan?

I bet she's much more professional, interviews well and would dye her hair

Thank u Dayne poster

>I WUZ KANG

Is he the biggest meme character?

Evan runs circles around all the women in GoT in terms of acting. That said, it would have been strange to see her play someone so meek. She would have been a great Marge

youtube.com/watch?v=JSwYHJ4Nq0A

>0:30

Dick == diamonds every time.

>MOVE THE BLOOD

>would have been strange to see her play someone so meek.

Just means her acting is gonna be put to the test cause she's outside her comfort zone. And when D&D suck Sansa off, or have her bitch, we get a convincing actress

Friendly reminder that Syrio Forel survived and is currently disguised as Meryn Trant.

just hold my door up famalam

An unpleasant man to be sure, but did he do anything wrong?

Absolutely yes.

He should've executed his son for breaking his vows.

Instead he took mercy, would've let Gilly serve in the House like Sam had wanted, given Little Sam an education and better upbringing than a bastard or Wildling would ever get, and spared Sam's life

Seems like a bit of a dick move to threaten to kill your son if he doesn't go a freeze his mantits off at the end of the world, but you can hardly blame him for not wanting a weak, fatass coward for an heir.
>He should've executed his son for breaking his vows.
Wait, what vows? Did Gilly tell him how they totally fucked? Did Sam pretend the baby was his? I don't remember much of that part of the show.

>Did Gilly tell him how they totally fucked? Did Sam pretend the baby was his?

Yes and yes

Oh. Well it was either "dad, I broke my Night's watch vows" or "dad, I'm an even bigger cuck that you thought." I guess Randyll was pretty lenient.

If it's taking this long for George to write TWOW, he'll never finish DoS and not just because he'll die soon

He wants a bittersweet ending and he also wants to avoid a Lost ending where people are pissed, all while closing off storylines.

Being the perfectionist he is, he'll write, not write, rewrite, not write, revise, rewrite over and over again trying to get JUST the right ending for not only the story but for everyone. He could release TWOW today and you could extend his life 8 years for him to write the last book and he probably still wouldn't be able to finish it to his satisfaction.

>looking confused and gormless
He is pretty good at that.

Page 9, huh?

The true bittersweet ending is that the tv show will have the true ending.

What was his end-game?
but seriously what was his end-game

Are these the most pointless threads in Cred Forums?

I had a /got/related dream today. Which is weird because I don't frequent these generals anymore nor think much about got nor asoiaf

IN the dream me and George mysteriously got ahold of a copy of TWOW. We both were surprised by this. George took the book and found a release date on it, it was may 2017. I started ficking through it, and it was a really strange book. There were about 200 chapters, none of them ASOIAF related though

There were also a lot of fantasy maps inside, none of them westeros related though

>tfw too intelligent to watch GoT

>the defender of the vaaaaaaale

>putting davos in the shit tier

Eat cock

Another older military character who shat on Jon gets the axe
He is though he's not even a character anymore he's become Episode VII Hands Solo

>who shat on Jon
What did he mean by this?

I'm assuming d&d know about Blackfish saying Jon is as treacherous as Theon in the AFFC chapter and a tywin puppet since the scene uses lots of the same dialogue. Even though BFF was clearly saying anything and everything back at Jaime to make him snap I'm guessing d&d's reading comprehens didn't pick up on this and got triggered instead.

Wait which Jon? I'm getting confused; I've only read a bit into ACOC and that's it.

Oh okay then keep reading and come back when you've read AFFC

The people at my work are running again and it is giving me ptsd thinking of what Jon went through at the battle of the bastards and I can't even imagine how difficult that must have been for Jon and how he has to live with that.

>he'll write

TRIGGGERED

can't be arsed to look for the ned pic

here's the preston one

>/got/ still exists even though both the show and the books are a rotting pile of trash

lmaoing at your lyfe

What happened next?

Dunno. Just remember the feeling of uneasiness

And that I hoped they would come up with a better cover than the black background silver horn one, because it looks shitty

Kek,Preston is a fucking maniac but I definitely enjoy ASOIAF more because of all his crazy theories.

He does seem to give more a shit about the series than that whiney bustard Grrm who takes so many holidays after selling out his fans

Calling it now.

Bran will warg the Night's King and redirect the zombie horde to King's Landing after Jon will die fighting Cersei's forces. The Starks will truly be the Kings of Winter once more.

Screencap this.

Dumbest theory yet. Not going to happen.

Especially since its bran not Jon defeating the NK

>Cersei's forces
What the fuck will they be after the Reach, Dorne and shitskin horde are done with her?

This isn't far from the truth. Jon experienced holocaust like events during the battle with the huge pile of bodies.

Also like the holocaust GoT is fiction.

Hold Riverrun for house Tully, and gain independence from the crown

What role could Euron possible play in the show? Why even bother introducing him if he has no dragon horn, no valyrian steel armour and no plans aside from fucking Daenarys with his big cock.

Is he just a meme character in the show?

Why did D&D find it necessary to make the audience hate Stannis before killing him off? His death is supposed to be a tragedy, which is completely in line with the shows theme. Book Stannis would never, ever kill his daughter, not to mention that she is his only heir.

What the fuck were D&D thinking?

Well someone had to take over the Iron Islands and it couldn't be Asha (Yara for show faggots) and Euron was the only suitor. The horn, like Aegon, wasn't introduced because it ultimately won't succeed and takes up too much screen time for 10 episode seasons.

What about Balon? If all they needed was a leader for the Ironborn, who will join the war in the next series, why not use Balon?

Why is it so essential that Theon and Asha meet Dany?

>winning the war that easily
>implying they'll kill off Jon
Top kek m8

Because he's heteronormative cis-scum.

These are stupid questions

Maybe they just needed to get rid of Shireen and Selyse before Ramsay got to them.

Because Stannis used blood magic to kill Balon a few seasons earlier

Through probably no one remembers that

Its confirmed that Stannis does burn shireen in TWOW faggot

I'm guessing they need to show the instability in the Iron Islands, and the split between the Ironborns alligences allows their fleets to take a big part in the next battle for Kings Landing. If it was just Balon on the seastone chair, the Ironborn would only pick 1 side or none at all, and Theons narrative would be a lot less interesting.

Also, Balon started a rebellion and was going to die regardless.

Asha allies with Dany to solidify her claim and muh stronk womyn, and Theon is there to try to reclaim what's left of himself by supporting his sister.

No it's not you fucking autismo

No, he's right. Stannis is gonna burn that bitch in righteous flames because the Lord wills it.

>Bran will warg the Night's King-
>I'm 12 years old.

I unironically want to bang Maisie Williams. I'm not even a maisiefag or really find her to be THE MOST BEAUTIFUL LADY ON THE SEVEN CONTINENTS like some fags seem to actually think.

I just find her cute.

Also I'd like to marry her because I always thought it would be weird if a woman married someone with the same last name. People they've known their whole lives would FREAK

Jesus christ maisie is ugly

Sorry for triggering you Jonautist

if only we were that lucky

>anyone who doesn't wank Bran is a jonautist

Go ahead, accuse me of being that, a danyfag or sansafag

But Shireen is going to burn though.

A Maisie gf would be so much fun tbqh

How many times; Stannis is not going to burn Shireen. Shireen is at the fucking Wall and Stannis is outside Winterfell.

Melisandre will be the one to burn her, possibly to revive Jon, if it happens.

Burning has nothing to do with resurrection tho

And he is going to burn her but probably as a last ditch effort to keep the wall against the others. His story is all about sacrifice.

FEATHER CLOAKZ N SHEIIT

>westeros will be filled with wildlings and dothraki
i guess big walls don't keep foreigners out after all.

Why does such a shit show have a general when it's not even airing?
My god.

>Jalabhar visits Queen Margaery often, teaching her and her handmaids the Summer Tongue.

What did George mean by that?

Crypto-Cuckery

>we wuz kang
>cucks white boy and fucks his white wife
>he says he din do nuffin
>in jail
How could he possibly be a bigger negroid meme?

How many days until pictures of Kit at Dany's filming site?

I hate this show and I hate GRRM

this tbqh

Same. I'm only here for Arya. Theon too, I guess.

Only here for Jorah, Jaime, Davos and Tormund

I hate this show and I love Maisie

wtf i hate white people now

Even whiter than I think? But Me thought GOT is even whiter than I thonked from the start.

Why is Kit so sad?

>minorities uninterested in fantasy series shock

I forgot Kit was in that movie.

He was also in the terrible second Silent Hill movie.

because he got coughed on by a fucking tully and was afraid he'll catch her retardation

That look of "what the fuck did I just do"

They fucked

I found your tumblr btw

All characters that have already or will soon be sucked into team d&d self insert jonasslicker

post it

FRIENDLY REMINDER

A WIG OF RED=BITCH IS DEAD

It's actually less white than it should be...

Littlefinger: Cuck or Badass?

A wig of gold or a wig of red
A girl has no talent

Cuck faggot with plot armor

Cuckass

But he is so smart, and Varys gets so much respect despite being less than a cuck.

I NEED THE WEBM OF THE SMALL COUNCIL FROM SEASON ONE DISCUSSING Cred Forums

Smart doesn't count when it's plot induced stupidity and idiot balls abound so his plans work. And don't diminish how big a cuck he is

Same. But Arya is the reason why I like Maisie. She does Arya justice.

wow, a show about people in a medieval fantasy setting is mostly white. This is the worst travesty ever

Keyword: fantasy. If it has dragons, I don't see why nonwhite people are so hard.

because its set in the equivalent of europe most of the time?

Europe didn't have dragons, bud.

Are you implying Europe is white land? You belong in prison bigot.

Remember when the show cared about the books and wasnt total shit?

Link? no google results...

Dragons aren't real, other races are. There should be some justification as to why a large amount of another race is living in a land they didn't originate in.

pic taken today

Yeah that was before they went through all the books because George is a fucking hack who takes 7 years to write a book

Azor jonaryansaenys

Why do they stand around like this?

true

I have a conspiracy theory on that.

I think GRRM going play them false, he is probably going to take some other route then the story line he is feeding to HBO.

what would be the point in that exactly?

tfw Winds of Winter come out and it's awful and fans froth in the mouth and GRRM kills himself.

Can't wait.

Dany and Jon fucking on a boat while the wall falls

He hates what HBO done to his story.
So its kind of FU before he goes to the grave.

I hate GRRM and I hate this show

It was a mistake to get invested in this show

Normies did this

I love Arya and I hate this show.

>"[She tastes like beef jerky...]"

>*COUGH* "What?"

>"N-nothing."

We get it tumblrina

You're delusional

I'd go down on her for days.

I'm pretty sure he'll be burning her in the books as well, this would kind of add to the tragedy, as you see an honourable man, who loves his daughter, give everything away including that daughter, for the throne. Only to end up dying with nothing.

I hate arya and i love this show

GRRM loves the show and even announces "We won Emmys." "We won *this award*" with pride on his blog.

Tfw a friend starts watching the show for the first time and keeps needing explanations for everything and it makes you miss the days when the show was actually complex and there were many important named characters and it wasnt mind numbingly simplified to be all about pandering to normies.

Jon and dany literally ruined GoT

I hate this show and love Maisie.

It may be.

That is why i called it conspiracy theory.

I don't really hate the show, tho it significantly lowers the plank off the books.

I still enjoy the show.

Arya will save it.

Nobody cares about arya and she's doing nothing in season 7

The only thing Wolverine can save is her dead.

OH WAIT

*dad

Arya was the third most dicussed character during season 6 and she didn't even need to do anything. People still care.

Close the tab NEET

she just wasted her time for two full seasons

Arya's badass scenes will definitely save next season!

Arya will save the show by doing nothing but being sansas bitch and killing characters she's too craven to kill herself

The stark girls are trash

>theon above all of the Lannisters
Why?

And people still talk about her and love her! Her impact!

Cuz he's poppy.

Arya will be so intimidating to people! I can't wait.

Arya is literally less useful than sansa

wtf does that even mean

poppy = popular

>Tyrion being less discussed than Arya, Sansa and Theon

Wow, makes sense for once. Not even the normies can ignore he's had fuck to all to do for two years. Otherwise he'd probably be third.

What a bunch of trashy skanks.

I can't to see my girl Arya in action. I'm glad with ANY Arya scene. She's my top priority.

dickless, pathetic men are popular now?

Oh I thought you wrote Tyrion lol but I guess Theon's popular too. Alfie plays him well.

Sansa is only useful for her womb and fucking people over

I hate this show

>I'm glad with ANY Arya scene.
You sound like a pussy slave.

wheres Jamie? Is he too white to care about?

I know, which is what makes arya being less useful than her so sad. she's literally just sansas court executioner. That's the one and only thing she does this season.

I love this show

The response to this is going to be predictable and retarded

Like what?

TRIGGER WARNING: Bran

>Bran
is a retard and should die anytime to stop hogging screentime.

My love

Question

How the fuck is the knife used in brans assassination attempt still floating around? Why is it at winterfell? I thought catelyn had it? Or did she give it back to tyrion? Either way why is it showing up again

it's annoying we never get to see bad chars vs really bad chars.

thenns eating ramsay or stannis burning him alive while melisandre chants "the night is dark and full of terror" would've been satisfying.

#triggered

Sansa vs ramsay

Didn't Littlefinger have it? In any event, I don't think Catelyn brought it back with her. Or maybe she did. I don't know, the story is written by hacks.

As far as normies are concerned Roose was a bad guy while Ramsay was a really bad guy.

Why does Cuckfinger even care about Catelyn?

She married and shat out a million kids. She's used goods now bro. Get over it.

When did Littlefinger get it?

Answer, leaks are bullshit. At best 5% is leak stuff he got from someone, 10% guesses based on common fan theories like Sam fixing greyscale, learning Jon's parentage using a marriage contract found at the Citadel, Dany landing at Dragonstone, 85% pure non-D&D fanfic

Leaker also says Petyr has the letter Sansa was mad to write to Robb and that's how he gets Arya to urn on Sansa.. 100% bullshit

>Answer, leaks are bullshit.
Season 6 leaks were on point.

same reason Snape still loved Harry's mum i suppose.

Arya is going to defeat the biggest player of the game. I am so looking forward to it.

For as much praise as GRRM gets for his depiction of human behavior and (mostly depraved) sexuality, his characters don't seem to act all that realistically with regard to love. Like, almost all of his adult characters have some sort of great lifelong love that they cannot get over no matter how much time passes. Tyrion, Tywin, Littlefinger, Loras, Brienne, Dany (sort of) Rhaegar, Robert, etc... Honestly, how many people fall in love with one person that is either killed or unattainable and literally never get over it throughout their entire lives? It's the one major fantasy cliche that consistently finds it's way into the books.

Women are all fiends that control men with their drug like pussies.

It's frightening.

The funny part is that arya's not even defeating him, it's bran who exposes him and sansa who sentences him to die, arya is just their dog who does what they say

Those leaks were from extras and/or came after or during production, not before most filming.

And redditfag is really sketchy and gives contradictory shit and deleted some answers and displays autistic attention whoring behavior

lol maybe GRRM himself is in love with someone he can't have and that's why he's still single at this age.

He's married, senpai.

How do you explain the things he's definitely right about then. Sure he may have filled in the blanks in places but where did he get the stuff he's right about

Alright I believe you.

thank you

Not that user but I believe Catelyn gave it to him in season one right before he went on how the dagger is his but he lost it to Tyrion

Holy shit so he is. I thought he wasn't for sure because he has no kid. My point still stands though. Maybe he has someone that "got away."

Outside of all the bullshit of this list, Cersei is anything but an annoying useless cunt? since when?

George is a known romantic loser.

Guesses based on common sense like chsracters meeting, and he learned stuff before watchers reported it then mixed those with bs

Why does he have a creepy obsession with Sibel kikelli

Arya is going to kill more and more people. I'm so happy! My tiny badass.

Not even just that. I'm talking about stuff like viserion dying and being ridden by NK. How did he know that, a lucky guess?

Because there is no doubt in my mind that she's willing to sex him for career opportunities.

>Why does he have a creepy obsession with Sibel kikelli

Because she's an anal queen?

Then don't ever whine about her treatment again like you do in every thread

I fear that this will be the story of my life. I will be continually shat upon until I'm in my late 60s at which point I will find some amount of success, but by then it will be too late. I'll be old and fat and I'll be forced to marry an old lady and die before my life's work is complete.

>you must learn to control the wight dragon before the night king comes on the wight dragon

Thank you uncle benjen

Maybe then you could write an unnecessarily long series of books that will express your bitterness with expys of the girls who rejected you.

Making it up, none of that has been confirmed or reported

Still a better love story than *censored*

You guys think some of the GoT chars are based on women that spurned GR so he takes revenge by having them raped or tortured?

>euron
>our guy

Arya is perfect. I just want more perfection.

This desu

his armor is so fucking weird

I don't understand why he couldn't get ladies. He's like a sexy fat Gallagher.

>[Response to a question about why Dany et al and the Lannister army don't just go up north together. The beginning part of of the answer was that the Lannisters were supposed to go north by ship with Euron, but Euron bails] **Euron essentially says 'FUCK THIS' after seeing the Wight in the Dragonpit. Paraphrased dialogue:
Euron "Can they swim?"
>Jon "No"
>Euron "Good. I'm going back to Pyke then."**

But the key factor is that it wont be because of Ramsay

It's 1000000% happening

A U T H E N T I C I TY

Could Rhaegar have won the trident if he had taken Arthur Dayne and his two pals with him to the battle?

And yet another fan theory. People have been thinking Night King would kill a dragon and turn it into a Wight WAY before redditfag

I'm not trusting anything redditfag pms. What's he doing to get even more info? Calling his friend to call his friend who's a writer and passing the questions along?

>won battle
No
>kill Robert
Yes.

If Robert was killed I can't imagine people would rebel too much longer.

he looks like he posts on tumblr about micro-aggressions

Reddit guy is kinda stupid in regards to revealing his "source" while using a traceable username on reddit which makes me think he might have a legit source of some kind but is making stuff up in between because there's no way he got as much right as he did by chance and the fact that he's so specific just by hearing about it secondhand makes me think he might be embellishing for attention

No that's maisie

Stannis would have just the same amount of blood claim on the Iron Throne as Bobby B, not to mention the Rebels couldn't quit then, they'd all be punished terribly by Aerys

new