Will the third installment in the Debate Trilogy tie up all the lose ends?

Will the third installment in the Debate Trilogy tie up all the lose ends?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WINDtlPXmmE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Amy Schumer will be the surprise moderator and yell sexist and racist at him the entire hour and thirty minutes.

>opening scene
>"Sec. Clinton, I'm MAGA"

Yes, Kek (as Pepe) will appear and liberate the high ground from the Hillary campaign sending them into a catastrophic decline.

Donald will show us the power of a true Saiyan prince, and Hillary will finally take a big fat dump in her pants live on stage.

Is it over, bros?

it was over since the first debate

>Because you'd be in jail

K I N O

The Don rises.

Nate (((Silver)) also said Trump wouldn't win the primaries.

>I must say Trump... this is the third presidential debate

jesus christ who wrote this shit

With all the Hillary revelations and no one in the media touching them, Trump better go all out.

Otherwise this will be as boring and meandering as the last two.

This election cycle needs to out with a bang, not a whimper. Otherwise it's never going to be more than an 8/10.

>days before the debate another Trump scandal will be leaked

Trump is going to go completely apeshit and attack her, getting shot in the process.

Probably.

Although Nate Silver isn't anything to go by.

this is coming from the same guy who said trump had a 1% chance to be the republican candidate

>hilary revelations

Yes, staffers say stupid shit.

>How do you feel about this person you never met saying these things you've never heard, Hillary?

He'd be better off bringing up Bill's affairs again.

Wasn't Trump leading my double digits nearly all the time?

I still don't know why there has not been action for both parties to redo their picks

He needs to pick up the mic and cut a 15 minute WWE style promo on how corrupt Hilary and the Media

>unlikely thing happens
>better throw statistics out the window

Trump winning WAS unlikely.

Trumps going to attempt to poison on, guaranteed. This is his last chance

Far from it.

For a good battle you need more even sides. This is like if Captain America and Bucky had to fight Iron Man plus 30 other heroes.

2>1>3

Always

I'm so sad it's almost over
Cred Forums bantz and youtube chat shitposting during the last 2 debates were the most fun I've had with the 'chan in ages
the final chapter had better not disappoint

can someone give me the tldr on whats going on
all i know is his interwebs got cut and now everything is going to shit for hillary clinton

i tried reading Cred Forums but every thread is nothing but "PRAISE KEKxDD" spam

yes. and nate calcium carbonate always had an excuse
>dont believe the polls
>trump wont maintain his lead under scrutiny
>trump will withdraw before the first votes are cast
>trump wont win once the field starts thinning out
>trumps delegate path is non-existent

>projecting this hard
correct that record shill

In his defense it was very early in the primaries, whereas we're almost wrapping up the elections.

And he does have an impressive record like calling out most states during the 2012 elections.

>literally 10 points behind in every poll 3 weeks from the election
>not over

Dude, short of ripping a mask off Hillary and revealing HItler, a la, Scooby Doo, he stands no chance. That's why he's whining about rigging. He knows he's lost.

Nah.

He needs to go full Machine Gun Sperg and just put it all out on the table in one glorious self destructive swoop.

>Hillary hiring brown shirts to attack voters
>Hillary committing voter fraud
>Hillary support ISIS and Al Qaeda
>Hillary trying to start WW3 with China and Russia
>Hillary calling for the end of the U.S. and a one world government

Fuck it, even start naming Soros and yelling about Lizard People.

I don't give a fuck, I just want to see a real balls to wall burnout moment. I want my money's worth.

youtube.com/watch?v=WINDtlPXmmE

He can't win at this point anyway. His reputation is in tatters. He's got nothing to lose.

damn i need to get in on that. some of the funnest i've had is raiding chaturbate cam girls on Cred Forums and posting memes