Malcolm in the middle:(

Do you really think they were raped? It totally ruined the show for me...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taran_Noah_Smith
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It would explain why none of them seem to be doing that great now. Malcolm seems bitter as fuck, Dewey went underground and Reese dropped off the face of the earth.

Ofc they were. All tv kids perform as sexual slaves

>Malcolm seems bitter as fuck
That's because he was famous then stopped being famous.

NO!! Piama was my waifu

A similar thing happen to me once. While watching a Korean drama.

rip dewey

But the show had like 7 seasons.. poor kids. At least they're rich (?)

As far as I know Muniz is the only one who really has piles of money. Word is that Dewey's parents blew all of his money and I think Reese might or might not be a scientologist.

And no one tried to end it? Like Lois or Hal(?)

Yes

Supposedly Hal was always warning them about scientologist goons and acted as a surrogate dad to Dewey.

>Reese dropped off the face of the earth.
Real estate is a good and easy business

Surrogate dad?

Emma Stone was in one episode lulz

that's so epic

A cuck

of course they were raped

if you see a child in tv or movie just assume some jew is raping them

The oldest brother is the irl scientolgist

EVEN JAMIE????

He raped him

Metal Gear?

>Dewey went underground

too soon ;_;

look at this dude

look at the TOP OF HIS HEAD

Is it his hairline or what? I'm not seeing it.

Ah. Did they get Hyde from That 70's Show too?

Hal brought Dewey on family vacations to hang out with his kids and get to do normalfaggot stuff.

A girl I went to High School with is dating Frankie now.

I know that Pike said some weird shit but did he ever really get this specific or are you memeing me?

paige.bug is her Facebook for proof.

nanomachines?

Yep. They both are scientologists.

How the hell do they do it?

look at his lips

still not getting it

Wasn't there an AMA about a guy who claimed to be a child actor from a popular show? And how he and his costars got molested and hated the show and that's why the show never got a reunion. He claimed the youngest of them had it worse.

Mine now too since I found out she was Filipina and not a disgusting peepee in teepee like her character.

There was - he repeatedly denied it was MITM.

can't deny the facts :^)

This description also matches Home Improvement, i think.

I guess the inlypart that doesn't fit is "our dad was more famous for a later role" unless he means Tim Allen as buzz lightyear or those god awful samta clause movies

how good do you think that boi pucci is?

He said his show didn't have 3 or 4 brothers so obviously 5+

Dewey malcolm reese jaimie and francis

That definitely fits

So is the implication that Bryan Cranston raped him? Because that really doesn't seem like a Bryan Cranston thing to do.

Cranston and Allen both had absentee fathers, which allowed them to be preyed upon themselves. As is they way, you gotta pay it forward like the Hailey Joel Osment movie

kill yourself faggot

Think again.

can you imagine sucking deweys cock?

For 2k an hour and a signed NDA you can do more than 'imagine'.

alan boyce

Anybody could write that, why should we believe?

Why not?

elaborate

Would rape have seemed like a Bill Cosby thing to do a few years back?

I think the gerenal consensus, the threads moved to Cred Forums cause mods kept deleting the thread was that it was the youngest son of the home improvment show Mark, supposedly all the clues were still applicable to him and his life seemed pretty disarray after the show

If you research it that last part isn't even true cause there isn't even a record of that letter in the museum, but maybe it got destroyed?

NO, it is because of this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taran_Noah_Smith

crazy threads, no way to tell if true but he got married right away to someone way over his age, got divorced

what went wrong

What's the story behind the ultimate plan for the course of humanity ever being leaked at all? I find it hard to believe that anybody smart enough to coordinate all of that could have their full plan published by outsiders.

>paige.bug
well she does not seem to be doing a great job

> they raped Frankie Muniz so much he stroked out.

Didn't Frankie Muniz give up acting to be a race car driver? How did that go?

Have you heard anything recently about him racing cars?

They were born into it and raised to be actors.

no, but to be fair I haven't heard anything about anyone racing cars because I'm not a redneck

NO. DEWEY IS PURE. DEWEY IS LOVE. DEWEY IS LIFE. NO

Too real.

It's been a while since reading that shit, but this was 200+ years ago so theoretically messengers could still be intercepted no matter how many countries you enslave to banks.
If you read carrs books, he doesn't source and when he retroactively have a source it was in French or some shit and had almost nothing to do with the topic. Trying to find my source right now, but have to many bookmarks.

It's like when Dewey's life got fucked because of his whore of a mother and Richard "THE RAGING" Gere.

lol

The person who started this rumor was a fedora tipping reddit browser with too much time on his pudgy, masturbating hands.

It was obvious from how apparent he made it seem to be the show when initially saying he wanted to stay anonymous.

I know a couple people who ran in the same race group/did the same thing as him. Apparently he did fairly well, I know i don't have anything that can back it up, but that's what they told me.

So are we all basing this off of a random reddit thread? Or is there more "evidence" other than muh jews

Fake and gay. The term "nazi" wasn't around that far back.

Because people make up hoaxes all of the time. Ever been to /x/ or Cred Forums?

No they don't.

Can't believe i'm pulling out something this old.

This is a really piss poor way to incite a discussion. If you wanted me to elaborate further then you should've just asked.

No it isn't.

For you

why do people talk like dewey or his actor died?

he dead

I prefer the Buster Rabbit version.

Why are they all smiling?

Dewey was an asshole.

wikipedia says he's alive

no he dead

when and how did he die?

At some point due to a fatal event

Nerve gas most likely.

causing eternal bleeding

>Boost mobile

He's not dead, he just went off the grid.

Muniz also did several high profile feature films like Agent Cody Banks 1 & 2, Racing Stripes, My Dog Skip, Big Fat Liar...
According to many websites he has an estimated net worth of $40 million so he is set for life.

I'd rather hear about cast member deaths.

The guy who played Spangler killed himself last year. The guy who played Otto is also dead.

>Otto

>the two kids in the front are already nude
he cant keep getting away with this

>HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!
why is this so fucking funny

>The guy who played Spangler killed himself last year

He attempted suicide 3 years before but he survived. He likely died from complication of diabetes. He was only 64 yo. I thought he was older than that.

>tfw you realize he probably ctrl-fs "malcolm" on Cred Forums daily

Cry me a fucking river: I'm balding, short, have been fat my whole life and riddled with mental illness and a family history of dementia and male suicide. Fucking rich pounce.

No one cares about you. The fact that you're a lard ass is your own fault, you lazy fuck. You seem like an insufferable cunt.

If there is a child actor in Hollywood and their parents arent already famous/rich, assume they are being raped.

Unlimited 4G. No throttling.

A boy who went to school with me was raped by his uncle.
Had the same weird facial expressions as the malcom in the middle kids on his face.
That's why I never liked the show, they always looked like abused kids who start jacking in the locker room or shit in class or something weird and offputting.

Problem with your info is that he may be doing fine or doing fine by famous guy standards

Well, why don't you cry about it? Saddlebags!

Surrogate?

Frankie Munez apparently retired at 21 with $45 million. So he does whatever the fuck he wants to now.

I'm gonna need some sauce on that

he had to do uni stuff
didn't want to come

No one cares about you either. Even that person you want to. They don't.

You are the same as the user you just shit on. The same.

"I get hard being a father of 5. When Dewey was 6, I used to take him on special trips to the roller rink. I watched from afar as he would strutt his stuff on the ice. I was always in this... trance. Wow I'm a father I would I tell myself. I would get a rush every time he would make a lap around the rink and not fall. After I counted him falling a 100 times and bruising every part of his little body, he would come to me and say let's get ice cream and we would go to the nearest Dairy Queen and get a large order of Cookies and Creme with rainbow sprinkles, and we would share it and talk about baseball. I would take him to the car and let out my snake for him to play with. It was a secret I kept from his mother. She was afraid of snakes, just downright hated them. I had to keep the snake hidden in the glove compartment with a little light for it to have. Every morning and evening I would secretly clean his little tank and feed him rodents that i would catch around the house."

What the fuck did I just read?

Kek never change Cred Forums, never change

Kys faggot

Take a shower. Hit the weights. Get a clue.

Holy shit I didn't expect that ending kek

"Unlimited 2 Bars 4G" No thanks lol

why is this funny

so he is balding by choice?

good story