>>75423677

Literally a cuckold.

you are the cuck who just noticed this.

Is he wrong though?

He's not wrong tho

Wow, pretty bold of him to say that InfoWars is shit. I had always seen that website as the paragon of credibility. Really opened my eyes.

He's really correcting the record these days.

He didn't transition into the youtube/social media age well at all.

I remember loving his site when I was 12/13, so it's probably nostalgia and he was likely always shit.

his blog were cool before social media become an important thing. after that, he went to shit.

I was 25 or so and it was good, it's not just you misremembering.

literally who?

Not wrong per say. But slightly misleading. He touts the credibility of reporters and their dedication to the truth. Which isn't really true, and you only get in trouble if you are caught lying personally, as long as you can cite it, no matter how dubious you're in the clear. And then there's the cases where they just straight up leave information out.

Also most of the mainstream media is full of commentators rather than reporters.

And I'm not sure how influenced you are by the people putting adds on your site/youtube. I'm going to say its anywhere from not at all to not really. It's not a directed relationship.

That being said, personally I probably trust a mainstream source than some website no one's ever heard of.

He's right, though.

>per say

he wrote funny articles that were helped by your imagination of what he looked like

but then he was just a balding sand person

what happened to this guy? is this what LA does to you?

exactly. turns out, he's a neckbeard arab who looks pretty jewish too

>that were helped by your imagination of what he looked like
That's a complete fabrication. No one gave a shit about what he looked like, I don't know if you're old enough to remember, but you didn't have to be a 6'4 roid monkey for people to take you seriously back then.

yeah, he got mad Dick Masterson fucked his ex, so he unceremoniously dropped Dick from their shared podcast, lied about the circumstance and Dick like you'd expect a jaded ex-gf would - the people rallied behind Dick and he has his own thing now while Maddox has nothing but bitterness

Why do so many beta cucks write guides on how to be "manly"?

>Dick Masterson
the guy who condones rape and carries around an army of toxic fans? who cares about that dick, he can go disappear and work for trump or something, lol. maddox is better off without that baggage tainting his brand.

If you'd posted this on Cred Forums Dick probably would have responded. Unfortunately he doesn't browse this low-tier board. Get raped

>condones rape
didn't happen, Maddox

>beta cucks
nice original insult you've got there, dipshit

Angry UCB whore pls go

You're a cuckold, Maddox.

hi maddox. you're new podcast is shit.

>his brand

''there is nothing inherently wrong with being a cuckhold'' - maddcucks, 2016

bumping