This movie was trash. Can't believe I was baited into watching this

This movie was trash. Can't believe I was baited into watching this

What did you expect from the guy who made Mortal Kombat and the Resident Evil movies?

pleb

I thought it's great. Great designs and prop (that kit pocket). Great set. Good gore. Good to ok CGI. Good Sam and Morpheus.

What's not to like?

Why are video game movies so shit?

kill yourself

I know I walked out on this one. It may be the first movie I walked out of the theater on. Certainly not the last, but let's see...I know it was before I walked out on Transformers, and I think Highlander 2 came out first but I'm pretty sure I toughed it out for the entirety of it, so... Event Horizon was the first movie I actually walked out on. Too dispirited to even ask for a refund, I just left like half an hour into it.

Cuz they don't stick to the source material and instead insert what they think the game is about in movie form. Watch, it'll happen to the new Assassin's Creed flick.

The designs were ripped off from Alien, the dialogue was fucking cliched trash(Speak English muthafuka.) Sam Neill just looked bad in his "final form." And the fight scene was ridiculous, not to mention all the free sound effects, we both know that the CGI was terrible . It's a cool concept but not enough to stand on its own. Felt like Blair Witch 2 but in space

Good Morpheus? Go back and check out his delivery of those shitty lines
"have you ever seen fire in zero g? it's beautiful..."

Solaris meets Alien. The concept wasn't too bad and it was technically alright. Even had some semi-scary moments. Eventually fell flat and borderline ridiculous with the fighting and imaginationless ending.

it's what the doom movie should've been

It's talked about every day here. I wonder why that is.

What was your problem? What were you expecting?

soundtrack was goat tho

it's literally impossible for a sam neill movie to be bad

>tfw Dr Grant is evil

We will never see the uncut version because thanks to the Jews in the film industry

He is in the mouth of madness before Jurassic park.

Forced meme is forced?

It is trash but Cred Forums is convinced there's a director's cut out there that's actually good.

Kill yourself moron. You could have said he Damien.

>Cred Forums is convinced there's a director's cut out there that's actually good.
That's not true you dumb fuck.

I only saw the start of this movie, did the darkskin bbc guy ever get to give his hot dark coffee to the white girl?

Is that the best you could do cuck?

I'm not a cuck, you're the cuck, you cuck

I don't know his name so I just refer to him as "darkskin bbc guy'.