The Americans

Where's Cred Forums at with this show? I just finished S4, I like the largely accurate sense of time/place but....

>have to wait a minute for this fucking moron to finish his post

Jesus christ OP, are you fucking retarded.

>tfw forgot I hid Americans threads while it aired to avoid spoilers

good show but would have been streets ahead if they didn't have kids. sick of family bullshit b-plots dragging down otherwise good shows

I agree with you, but I think The Americans presents it's children b-plots quite well. They're used sparingly, often indirectly too, and Paige is quite a good actress for her age. It's not like Sons of Anarchy dogshit.

I get pissed and bored with a lot of kid/family bullshit in shows, but this feels genuine. And earned.

The daughter is one of the most interesting plot lines in the show. It will be interesting how they tell Henry.

The ending in 4 felt pretty... meh

>streets ahead

Not that I disagree.

i always liked the idea of the kids finding out, i just didn't care for the minister plot at all. i liked how paige saw her mom wreck the muggers to see her for how she really is. eventually you can imagine paige coming into the fold, at least until the fall of the berlin wall. i doubt they'll ever tell henry at all.

Good show, but they overdid and are still overdoing the minister stuff.

Really? Most shows would have wrapped it up in a nice bow in the 4th season premiere. Or they would have killed the priest. Thought that was a gret subversion

Yeah op, that's why I like it too

>tfw mai sovietfu is dead
;__;

>they're a couple in real life and have a child together

Is this about Trump?

i feel it peaked in s2. the rest has been solid with some excellent moments and i think the final seasons will be great but it's definitely not hitting it out of the park like it used to

The ending felt so meh because there were like 3 episodes that felt like season finales.

Sovietfu went to Tyrant and became Muslimfu

I stopped watching part way through the first episode.

Just not in the mood then I guess. Will give it another shot sometime.

she can jihad this dick tbhf

Is Tyrant any good?

Also, Vera is quickly becoming my new Sovietfu. We follow each other on instagram and she likes my photos if I like hers.

I know and I was OK with it.

oh you´re that lucky SOB!

tyrant is good considering its basic cable. 8/10 for basic cable standards. 7/10 if it were on premium cable.

Tyrant is a mixed bag but doesn't pull its punches. Season 1 is a power struggle, Season 2 is Isis, season 3 is religious freedom/revenge.

Then it got canceled.But I enjoyed it. First episode sorta sets the tone for the series.

>oh you´re that lucky SOB!
idk she does that to everyone desu. I only have like 12 photos or so but she follows anyone who follows her and likes everyone's photos.

she's waifu material for sure