Would you rather watch capeshit or a fish tank?

Would you rather watch capeshit or a fish tank?

A fish tank hands down.

Fish tank always

I'd rather watch a cool big capeshit movie over a stupid boring fishtank
And I'd rather watch a cool big fishtank over a stupid boring capeshit movie

>apples or oranges?

depends on the apple and the orange and my mood at the time

When I was younger and misbehaved my mother used to force me to watch the fish tank for hours, she was against physical punishment and that was the best idea she came up with. Fish tanks aren't as boring as you might believe , especially if you know the fish and can trace them around

Kys faggot. The answer is never capeshit.

How is forcing someone to stare at something not a physical punishment?

What makes you so insecure that you get upset when someone has a different opinion than you?

is it your penis?

Fishcam

Channel 31 Melbourne, Australia, had one of the more famous and long-lasting Fishcams. The Fishcam itself was originally used as a replacement to the more common testcards, shown when the station had nothing else to air. Due to extreme popularity though, the FishCam became an actual scheduled show on the network. The station has also released several VHS tapes of the program. The broadcast was accompanied by the music of unsigned Melbourne musicians.

Rumours have abounded amongst fans that Channel 31 has played repeats of this program while it has continued to be labelled "live".

From 4 March 2007 the broadcasting of FishCam on Channel 31 has ceased.

On October 13, 2014 FishCam returned at the new time of 9 pm hosted by Luis from Lessons with Luis.

Fish tanks > all film.

I have tropical fish and they are the fucking best

Not him but ppl like you ruin humanity

the thing I honestly wish I could do the most is just rent out an entire aquarium for a day. Not one of those half-assed ones that you'd find it zoos, but a full solo aquarium. I can't even imagine how fucking comfy and therapeutic it would be to have a place like that to yourself

I'm not going to watch Aquaman, DC. Get over it.

You watching the abortion that is capeshit tells them to make more capeshit, so we end up where we are, in this, the current year, with wall to wall capeshit, as far as the eye can see. If more people say at home and watched their fiahtanks, the studio's would be forced to make less capeshit and more kino. I rest my case your honour.

Not him but Jesus Christ you're a huge piece of shit.

>I DON'T LIKE THING
>FUCK YOU FOR LIKING THING

Never change, Cred Forums...

Idk, single mother shit I guess, I still enjoy watching fish when I have the opportunity

How do I do that?
It's not like I ever pay to watch capeshit movies... and I have paid to visit aquariums quite a few times.

I doubt they count my free online streaming as a win for them.
The last movie I paid to watch was Fury Road.

I'm not the idiot lining up to see Avengers part: VXXII

No, youre the idiot ranting on Cred Forums about how the shysters in hollywood are making bad super hero movies instead of whatever dumb faggot shit you'd rather watch that is probably being made elsewhere but you don't bother watching it because you dont really care about anything but having an excuse to bitch like a triggered faggot on Cred Forums so you dont have to face the sad wreck that is your actual life.

delete internet, join gym, get laid

Just stop for a second and imagine yourself a functional life where you tell people the inspirational story about how big of an embarrassing loser faggot you used to be and how you turned it all around before it was too late.

lmao u mad

Both

That's a heck of a lot of projection and ad hom, friend. You're right, if you don't like the genre just don't support it. I used to like Food Network, but when they made every show a cupcake competition or Guy Confetti watching some sweaty beaner pour shit into an industrial blender, I just stopped watching it, instead of demanding the network change because I don't like it.

I actually fantasize about this as well