ITT: Actors you could probably beat up

ITT: Actors you could probably beat up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ClAzH3R8QcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

with her tits

what if you delivered a haymaker right to her tit? would it absorb the blow?

Damn, she fine wit dem big ole titties

I don't know if I could beat her up, but I'd knock those puppies around for awhile.

>tfw gyno
I wish I had hot tit like her

So are those real?

M-MOMMY

She flaunts them like that because she knows it's the only reason she gets roles and anybody even cares about her

i reckon i could take Farrell, he's a posing cunt

Not gonna lie, I work out

All of them

Never lifted in my life.

Yes, she's fat.

Now or then?

I'm pretty sure that even old Arnold could beat up a young man in relatively good shape.

At least she's self-aware.

>self-aware

Of what? That she has huge voluptuous breasts? How could she not be.

You say that like it's a bad thing. For almost every actor, their appearance matters more than anything else. You think Jennifer Lawrence would get any big roles if she looked like Maisie Williams?

Don't you dare reply to me ever again.

You could bounce a penis off of those.

KEK

It's not like Christina Hendricks even gets THAT many roles now that Mad Men is over, her body is too over-the-top for what a good, modern Hollywood female lead is supposed to be.

Cute, mid-tier attractiveness, but overall non-threatening for the female cheapseats at home or in the theater.

how many times has she cheated on her husband?

Okay? Sounds like something only jealous women would bitch about.

not getting pussy or being a virgin for too long makes some guys bitter.

>id know

A lot. With young white men with mommy issues.

You're just building hopes to crush them aren't you?

Arnold is the typical "show but no game", he might have the muscles but he's most likely absolute shit in a real fight.

Protip: he has never been in an actual fight in any of his movies like Bruce Lee or Jackie Chan. The nigga is just a con man

He's a big guy

50% chance

does he claim to be a martial artist IRL? he is a bodybuilder turned movie star

and I think being able to deadlift a ridiculous amount means he could just overpower almost anyone when he was young at least

MOMMY!

Not at all.

we're talking tickle-fights, right?

REAL LOLITA SHIT

jaysus croist

they can be pretty tough, 2bh

All that matters is speed and Arnold obviously lacks that, saying that he can overpower anybody is absurd. You should be afraid of niggas like Jackie Chan or Bruce lee who are fast and can deliver a serious blow.

I want to put my head between her breast and die.

the worlds fastest moth doesnt have the power to beat up anything. strength matters.

She would tell you to bend over her knee and you'd do it. Then you'd get spanked.

>tfw a little girl could kick my ass
Truly terrifying yet arousing

Probably could, but I'd get off on losing and then pretend to struggle as she pins down my arms with her legs and starts tying my hands.

kys

could you beat her up? warning: she's a trained martial artist

youtube.com/watch?v=ClAzH3R8QcU

>no man has tried to run up and rip her dress off exposing those big ol titties for the rest of the world to fap to for the good of the planet

why are people such pussies

if she connects the first one to the groin, there might be some serious trouble

>this triggers the redditor

Have you seen her husband?

She isn't with him for the money or the looks.

because she's already done topless

post pics

They were leaked. There are proof photos out there if you can search engine

>like Bruce Lee or Jackie Chan

Bruce Lee was like 5'7" and 165 at best, it doesn't matter if he was in some street fights, Arnold at his peak was 6'2" and 235 pounds. None of your Asians could take that.

Why is she with that ugly as nigga?

they don't look big enough to be her tits

Not real, been debunked

Also delet this so we can keep this low key titfu thread alive

>been debunked
Sauce?

And it wont get deleted if dumb niggers dont report it. This thread is already pushing it.

If I never accomplish anything after, I would fuck a woman with tits at least that large.

It's on my 'before I settle down' bucket list

That's an actress.

Google reverse image search, some autists on Reddit debunked it

Alternatively, just use your eyes. Way too small.

>SAG
>A
>G

do you realize the size he was compared to fucking jackie chan or your averge joe? he could literally pick up bruce lee and slam him at a wall leaving him with a broken rib cage and collapsed lungs .You think a guy that can deadlift 700lbs would lose a fight because he doesnt have experience fighting?
>m-muh fast like butffly

Yes, large breasts will sag

When you grow up, you'll understand