I still don't understand how guns work in this

I still don't understand how guns work in this.

Other urls found in this thread:

editorial.rottentomatoes.com/article/11-rules-of-westworld-hbos-killer-robot-theme-park-series/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why didn't he use gun kata?

The host's guns probably fire something soft and slow

The masketta men are obviously awoken hosts, they won't play dead if shot, like that host who drank milk in the saloon.

The hosts are shown to be made of pretty strong woven material, for a bullet to rip through them like that...well it would have to be a real bullet, which means....the guests are using real guns. Which would mean there are in fact real guns in the park that the hosts could get a hold of.

This. Shouldn't Kurt Winner have come out with something by now containing gun kata? If equilibrium had come out today, you know there would've already been talks for a Netflix gun kata trilogy.

He was supposed to get caught.

Boss man has plans for him.

Ive never seen threads with as many morons as these fucking Westworld threads.

The guns all shoot the same, like an airsoft or paintball gun. The robots are just programmed/built to simulate the damage when the bullet impacts them.

Arnold is Ford's backstory.

That's ridiculous

This. How do they manage to repair the damage done to the hosts every single day?

Fast basket weaving machines

Probably one of those things that you don't need to overthink since there will be no explanation forthcoming.

no

Its fucking this, you mouth breathers.

>all the androids are filled with special effect squibs and know exactly when to activate them, even while they're sleeping

Well, ya, they're machines.

>robots sleep
>robots cant be programmed to shoot blood out

>androids sleeping

jfc

You autists sure are autistic

That seems impossible considering I've posted this url 15 thousand times. editorial.rottentomatoes.com/article/11-rules-of-westworld-hbos-killer-robot-theme-park-series/

>when that android crushed his own head with a rock it was a super special rock that magically activated the androids head squib

What the fuck are you even on about

Nah, the Masketta men were probably guests playing black hat storylines to get their sicko rocks off.

episode 2

Ed Harris breaks a wall with his gun.

they dont they stay dead the whole loop and return when the loop starts up again

I doubt it. Wyatt and his crew had just been introduced.

No, no, user, the bullets are magical and affect different objects and beings completely differently, and you're stupid if you dont think so!

I agree. Otherwise the bullets would have worked, right?