Dumbledore, do you remember tom Riddle, who's appearance 50 years ago coincided with the deaths of several students?

>Dumbledore, do you remember tom Riddle, who's appearance 50 years ago coincided with the deaths of several students?

>Well, I found his magic diary that he can use to communicate to different people. Maybe it has something to do with all these recent deaths.

Why the fuck didn't Harry just tell Dumbledore all of this?

Fucking imbecile

lurking with interest

bamp for dis

rollin'

TOP KEK!

because several more movies and a story for this movie needs to happen, user.

DULLEST FRANCHISES

Well what else did you expect from one the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises?. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

witnessed

Based OP
Absolutely based

mfw

dese dank memes

nice, i haven't seen this in a while

Because it's shit and for children, you mongoloid.

Do go to /lit/ and shit on it with HP crap, no one likes it in there and for good reason

Fucking cunts

>no one likes it in there and for good reason
Actually they do like it now because of how terrible the playwright book was

Why does /lit/ hate To Kill A Mockingbird

maybe silly 13 year old crossposters that reappeared because of TCC, but the core of /lit/ has always hated HP.
It's actually hilarious how much J.K. Rowling get's called a cunt (which she is).

their gay

Everyone does. It's a shit book.

You stupid AMERIFUCKS

Is this what they teach you over there instead of science and history?

learn this, fat asses; Canada is better than your country in EVERY WAY.

Pic related is a Canuck GODESS
Why can Americans compete with Canadians today?
You do realize that the whites of Canada were the much better and refined ones, while all the trash moved to the states, right?
Hm, of course not, wanna know why?
*holds hands 9 inches apart*
Lol Amerifats BTFO
LOL @ YOU FAT FUCKS
KEK @ YOU FAT FUCKS
CANADA IS BETTER.
And to all those fat fuckers out there that say "Canada has no culture", I just wanna say
DAMN! AHAHAHAHAHAH AMERIFATS BTFO.
Lol, fuck off.
1812! 1812! 1812! 1812! 1812!
I hope all of you obese burgers die in fires.
You and your "American """"""""""education"""""""""""""
Fuck America and fuck all of the Americans reading this comment.
Fuck you for the wars in the Middle East
Fuck you for creating Isis
Fuck you for not helping us when we had a bunch of wild fires
Fuck you for DONALD TRUMP
FUCK YOU FOR SYSTEMATIC RACISM IN YOUR POLICE SYSTEM
FUCK YOU FOR SHOVING DOWN YOUR DEFENERATE CULTURE DOWN IUR THROATS
FUCK YOU FOR DESTABALIZING 3RD WORLD COUNTRIES
FUCK YOU FOR BEING STUPID FAT AND RETARDED
FUCK YOU FOR CREATING NUCLEAR WEAPONS
FUCK YOU FOR HAVING MILITARY BASES ALL OVER THE WORLD
AND MOST ESPECIALLY; FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK YOU FOR SAYING MY COUNTRY DOES NOT HAVE A CULTURE!
MOTHERFUCKER, WE HAVE A CULTURE, AND ITS ONE THAT BETTER THAN YOURS!
DO WE HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS?
FUCK NO
DO WE HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT RADICAL ISLAM DUE TO BEING ISLAMOPHOBIC?
FUCK NO
DO WE HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT TRUMP?
HELL FUCKING *NO*!
Oh amerifats, I CANNOT WAIT, until our country and Russia join together to fuck your shit up.
We will rain blood and fury down your streets as you flee on your wobbling fat legs.
And you know what I'll do as I look into your fat crying pig eyes as I rape your slut sisters?

>People who liked this book are the reason Animorphs only got a shitty TV show with no ending

I've re-read the entire series as an adult and its just better in every way than Harry Potter. So much deeper and darker, but there were a lot of shitty filler books in the middle, but the first 10, all the Megamorphs and Chronicles, and the last 10 are ridiculously deep for a pre-teen novel. The David storyline was super fucked up.

dumbledore knew it anyway because he used legilimency on harry

Harry didn't know Voldy's name was Tom Riddle. He found that out at the end of that book.

This shitposting is dumb and you've all been cucked by life if it qualifies as a worthwhile use of your time.

Because Dumbledore had told him he was protected by the power of love and that there was nothing to worry about.

Actual /lit/ is genuinely very racist and makes Cred Forums looks like a ""safe space"". It might not look like it at a quick glance but they keep it that way so the board stays small and "local"

Nothing in the OP has anything to do with Harry knowing Riddle was Voldemort.

He wasn't a little insecure bitch, unlike one of the dullest shitposts in the history of movie shitposts. Each shitpost following /lit/ wizards and their pals from /r9k/ as they fight assorted kinographers has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the lack of film analysis the shitposts only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of images and pasta?all to make fantasy unfantastical to make witchcraft seem kiddie.

Perhaps the die was cast when Quentin vetoed the idea of shitposting on /lit/ directing the shitposts at Cred Forums, he made sure the shitposts would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-posting for his (You). The shitposts might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-atmospherical anaylsis in its refusal of critique and watching for the plot. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the shitposts are g-g-good though
"No!"

The writing is dreadful; the books were terrible and the films were much better. As I read, I noticed that everytime he shitposts, Quentin wrote instead that Brave New World "was a low tier form of art."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that shitpost was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. The shitposters mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of shitpost by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are shitposting at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you shitpost you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Entry level
High school tier
Shallow themes
Popular
Prose is nothing special
Written by a woman

> It sure is convenient that everyone who looked at the basilisk just happened to see him through reflections or mirrors! What are the odds of that?

DO YOU REMEMBER IN THE LAST FILM WHEN IT WAS REVEALED DUMBLEDORE KNEW ALL ALONG AND WAS SHAPING HARRY FOR THE FINAL FIGHT

DO YOU REMEMBER THAT MASSIVE PLOT POINT

it was pretty obvious just like snape

>He wasn't a little insecure bitch, unlike one of the dullest shitposts in the history of movie shitposts.
OP BTFO!

For you

>Shit Tier
>Tolkien
I'M TRIGGERED REEEEEEEEEEE

he was a good student

>He dindu nuffin

>a fucking leaf

wew