This guy comes on screen

>This guy comes on screen

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/788123233442824192

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/788123233442824192

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/card/sheriff-supporting-trump-makes-call-pitchforks-torches-n666996
youtube.com/watch?v=N5A02pNcGHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

do you really think this is going to change anyone's mind? I admire your dedication though.

BASED OP
KIKES BTFO

>j
junior?

Does Trump have the Bernie vote now? He's btfoing all the corrupt politics that bernouts were against.

we don't have room for racists and racism here. this is a board to escape the horrors of reality with movies.

sage and reported

i can't wait until trumpy loses

this. get the fuck out

sage and reported

>running your entire campaign on things everyone knows but doesn't care about
>acting like you're any better and that you wouldn't do the same
>being a pitiful whiny loser

trump will lose in a landslide. non repeating digits confirm

No. No one wants trump except dummies and Cred Forums, but I repeat myself

Based on the posts on /r/WayOfTheBern, Bernie fans are pretty divided between supporting Hillary, Trump, and Stein.

you are aiming to the wrong crowd bruh better go to kike book

you got a long wait in hell scum

I just want to laugh and laaaaugh at Cred Forums. Apparently they shitposted so hard on reddit that other redditards took them seriously enough to make a whole unironical trump board on reddit

Oh look! Another politics thread on this great board known as Cred Forums - Television & Film

>/r/WayOfTheBern
>Bernie Fans

kek

he's winning big with men and white people. Clinton is winning because women and blacks and latinos

Is the Cred ForumsDF here yet to insist they never shitpost their mind barf on other boards

Is Donald /our guy/?

Yes Drumpf people still believe she is a better choice than you. How that makes you feel?

When Trump and other people say the election is rigged, what they're really saying is "black people and women have the right to vote."

Why aren't you complaining about all the Cred Forums spam and pedo spam that floods this board more? Is it because these threads spark actual discussion that take away (You)votes from your meme and cunny threads?

The age of women is upon us. There is no going back.

Just wait for all the riots around the country. And the best part is 'white' monkeys are scarier.

Black people, latinos, women, and people with an IQ higher than 60.

>knows he has to explain the definition of collusion to normalfags
Such a bummer. When you watch his videos from the 80s he's much quicker on his feet. You can tell he has the know how but he's just not as good as he was back in the day.

If by winning big, you mean capturing the southern white vote which literally no one in the country cares about because southern whites are on the same level as worthless blacks, then totally.

Are there people who unironically think this will happen?

Me and my wife's son will both be voting for Hillary.

No they're saying that voting machines with ties to Soros are across America

>he comes to Cred Forums - Television & Film for political discussion

It doesn't matter if trump looses because a win for Hillary will only extend the inevitable a bit longer
Hillary has been exposed, the media has been exposed, Google, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube has been exposed, the eu has been exposed
This isn't a war against the left, it's a war on the political elite and the rich amd corrupted
We know very well this is class warfare and we know this is the last time your lies work
God have mercy on your soul when the American people finally have enough

>no really guys hillary will be arrested in the next month
>for real this time
>these emails are finally the real proof she's a criminal
>yep any day now she'll be behind bars and trump will win by default
>here it comes
>it'll happen any moment
>just wait and see
>they'll arrest her soon
>yep

There's no doubt about it:

nbcnews.com/card/sheriff-supporting-trump-makes-call-pitchforks-torches-n666996

They already caught three Drumpfkins planning to blow shit up on November 9th.

So shit will go down, probably not widespread though.

I hope to hell it's rigged if it'll help keep that demagogue out of office.

'Our' suggests 'we'. And he's not my fucking guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=N5A02pNcGHs

Trump still denies AGW and his running mate denies evolution. I cannot and never will vote for such ignorance.

Hillary is a corrupt evil witch with loads of secrets. I despise her more than Trump honestly, but I won't vote for Trump. Scientific issues are simply too important to me for that shit. I don't know if Trump actually denies climate science, I'm sure he's not well versed in the topic whatsoever, and maybe its part of his persona to play to his dumb republican base. That said, Pence is a certifiable retard that wants to teach Creationism in US schools. I don't doubt that he actually denies evolution.

It doesn't need to be rigged. No one will vote for this idiot and I'm sure no one will vote this election.

It's a shame people are so arrogant and easily wrangled by their emotions that they allow corruption such as Clinton's to exist and foster greater power simply because they don't like the tones of her opponent. She has no actual support, she only has people that dislike Trump - that's not how you win a popularity contest, and hopefully that's not how you win an election.

This is why I refuse to believe the polls and the media that have gone on record as being in collusion with Hillary's campaign. The best evidence I can see that these sources are false are the rallies the candidates hold. Hillary has held far less, but even then, if she were beating him by as much as 11 points you would think they would be immense but rare? They are anything but that. Donald usually receives ten times as many attendants, and sometimes much, much more. That ignores the fact that if Hillary has been in collusion with most mainstream media, she has definitely had paid attendees that do not personally represent her.

I understand the desires to remain non-partisan, but the arrogant levels of censorship that exist in this election in favor of Hillary Clinton are absolutely absurd.

Lel. The tears from trumptards spouting these exact lines will fill reservoirs. After she's elected it will be nonstop butt hurt for 4 years. Definitely not 8 though

fuck off passposter

It's like they never learn. They've been investigating Clinton for like twenty years now, they can never find incriminating shit, and it always backfires.

Back in the day it was Newt Gingrich and Bob Packwood found to have been having affairs while accusing the Clintons. Now Trump does it and a few days later video is leaked of him admitting to groping women.

Jesus you're pathetic.

Get off the internet and contribute something to the world. You don't even have to aim globally, just do something for yourself or your community. Redirect your impotent rage.

No because they never cared about corruption, just gibsmedats

shut up david letterman

>US and Canada were established as white ethnostates
>They are currently run by closet marxists
>Populace sees no issues with mass non-white colonization, despite the recent historical catastrophe that amerindians experienced due to colonization

Rough stuff

There was butthurt for a few months after 2012, and then people moved on, but I agree. This election is different, the underage edgelords on Cred Forums are far too invested in their meme-tier candidate that it will be a shitstorm for quite a while on Cred Forums.

Can you answer the question instead of beating around the bush about your selectivity?

Agreed

I'm chucklin. Good ol flip floppin trump

>trump loses
>"It didn't matter anyways. I never actually cared. I was just doing it for the lulz. Real epic trolling. You guys are dumb for falling for it."

Perfect.

>butthurt after 2012

Lol, all those petitions to secede from the Union. Oh man.

>it's a war on the political elite and the rich amd corrupted
>We know very well this is class warfare

kek so you're voting for Drumpf who is actually in the .01%, surely he will reign in the elites and help the lower class.

>Cred Forumstard logic

You don't have $20, captcha-boy?

>He comes to Cred Forums for politics
>thinks he is less pathetic than the other group of people he called out

It is a sad state we're in. I don't like hildog, but I'm not a retard so I won't vote trump. But Jill stein is a crazy person and Gary is only slightly less crazy. I still vote because it's my right but it's such shit

I came to Cred Forums for film and some television before you even joined the site. And now you've turned Cred Forums into a sfw Cred Forums and then get upset at what you perceive as "Cred Forums" at any sort of post that upsets you. This wasn't a problem before 2015

Now your turn to answer

since 2012, pretty good

shit forgot to tag up

Dunno user. He has a a decent amount of normies supporting him.

You know you are in a shit election year when the alternatives to the major candidates are also complete shit.

Trump is literally meme: the candidate. These people actually think memes are socially acceptable

>user spergs out
>turns toward dick waving about who has been on a website longer
Classic

>ha! I was just pretending to run for president

Literally what will happen

The world needs doctors, the world needs police, the world even needs plumbers but nobody ever needed you
Sure you are useful when you have to abide by ethics and law but you have left capitalism behind instead focusing on shady deals for control
A loe can only save you so many times the truth is like a balloon you can try to drown it all you want but at the end your arms get tires and the truth comes to the surface
I don't know what will come after, communism is sure worse than you but you have your days counted bigger empires fell but people like you never learn
You can't defeat someone who tells the truth, you can't kill an idea but an idea can kill you and it will

yes but he's still the people's candidate

Keep dreaming, trumpcuck

>normies
>calling a blend of frat chads and redpill Cred Forumscucks a base of support worth considering

Of course
I'm working with what you're giving me because your true nature has been exposed. You don't actually care about the "quality" of this board you just want it to be a sfw Cred Forums without the stuff that upsets your sensibilities

The man with multiple billions of dollars is not the people's candidate. You are a dumb person.

>the American people
There won't BE an American people in a few years
Thats the whole point of mass immigration

>Arizona

Holy shit.

You realize Hillary has an absurd amount of money as well, right?

>are bernouts supporting a billionaire?

Lel no

>across America

You mean across primarily the south which is reliably republican.

>Clinton now controls multiple media organisations, the DOJ, FBI and the polling companies

Can anybody stop this woman?

History is a long book that repeats itself a lot, mock me all you want but I have never seen the establishment more afraid in my life

>user, having nothing to back his claims up even after i implied he is equally as pathetic as those he is putting down, resorts to armchair psychology
Truly a classic

Arizona is going blue, as well as Florida. Screencap.

When the poor were too poor and the rich too rich and there were no jobs not being taken by slaves Rome fell

History is going to repeat itself in Cred Forums from the 2012 election

Florida going blue isn't that surprising.

No.

All I want is a candidate that doesn't deny global warming, that wants to increase taxes in the highest earners. That wants to stop illegal immigration, sanctuary cities, H1B abuse. A candidate that is genuine, has no serious scandals and isn't bought and paid for by corporate interest. Someone who actually understands scientific ideas and concepts and isn't just another typical ignorant Washington lawyer twat.

A candidate that wants to pass real healthcare reform that works, not a broken system like Obamacare, a true single-payer system.

A candidate that wants to protect the privacy of the American citizen, who wants to abolish the patriot act and curtail the power of the NSA over surveillance of American citizens. Who wants to keep the internet free and with minimal regulation, while at the same time preventing the internet from being bought by corporate interest.

A candidate who will not allow more jobs to be shipped overseas. A candidate who doesn't come off like an ignorant, stupid buffoon, or an out of touch, secretive cunt. Someone that can actually unite the country instead of divide it.

A candidate that wants to abolish citizen's united, and work hard to remove money from politics and return to a true democratic system, not one in which elections are bought and paid for by special interests.

A candidate that is interested in protecting my second and fourth amendment rights. Someone who wants to limit the power of the Fed and large banks from having such a stranglehold on our economy.

Someone who wants to stop involving us in pointless wars in the middle east that have led to nothing but murder and destabilization. Someone that makes me PROUD to be an American, not ashamed and disgusted.

Give Texas a decade and it'll go blue too.

I do fag. i just don't need to dick wave on a Columbian kiteflying forum.

>Increase taxes

Stopped reading there tbqhwy

Your actions speak louder than your words
A wiser person would stop and consider that maybe the people aren't as stupid as he thought
Then again wise people survive

Yes, I'm sure people will LOVE to hear how her campaign hired bums and mentally ill people as agitators to send at Trump's rallies, just as the people will of Iowa and Wisconsin will adore the fact that they're considered "racist as fuck" and hellholes by her campaign.

>with men
By 3%, while Clinton is winning 20% with women

>with white people
He's leading double digits with white men without a degree. Clinton is slightly up with white people with degrees.

Arizona will definitely go blue. Idiot say it won't, it will.

Texas and Alaska may go blue as well, she's within 3-4 points margin of error with Trump in those states.

Trump is the best thing to ever happen to Hillary and the Democrats.

Global warming is a lie
He will
Trump has no serious scandals thats all a media bullshit, you don't fight PC by going "hurr PC is bad", you fight PC by making un-PC statements and telling everyone to fuck off when they complain.

That person is not running.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Cred Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Cred Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

On the highest earners. You should have kept reading.

So... exactly where you'd want to switch peoples votes.

You conspirtards are just silly at this point

>this one guy who donated to Democrats runs this charity foundation and there's this guy on the boars of directors who runs the company which produces voting machines
>the machines are rigged!

And never will. People are too tied up into identity politics in this country. A two party system ruins everything.

FUCKING GOD DAMN IT YOU SLIMEY CTR SHILLS GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If Trump had just chosen to just focus of mudslimes rather piss off spics, he would have had a decent chance.

I've looked in 10 of the 20+ Cred Forums threads and there isn't one complaint about the thread

This isn't anything new either. You newshits only cry about these threads because they take the discussion away from your meme spam

I don't know why it's so fucking hard to have a candidate stand for this in its entirety.

What I do know is that if Trump loses this election, we will have X people who will have voted for him. And even if Trump loses, those people are still with us, and they're still angry at the system enough to vote for a shitter like Trump. And we will do nothing to assuage their feelings or educate them in the reasons why Trump was a poor choice on their part.

>be leading in polls
>brags about it

>be behind in polls
>it's a rigged system

>frat chads.
Dunno user. Chad seems like a nice guy.

Cred Forums is not your board, nor is it your safe space. Go back to your safespace at Cred Forums

As we speak the government is building itself another Gulf of Tonkin red flag in the Arabian Sea while you blind yourselves with your retarded political DCucks vs Marvelshit level discourse.
I'm starting to think this is all just another shill campaign by the CIA. Fucking moot and the sjw-occupy b-tards really killed Cred Forums.

A healthcare system that works requires you to spend a massive amount of money into building new hospitals
Taxing the rich is a stupid idea that would only outsource more jobs
Immigration can't be regulated better than drugs can be
A candidate that threatens the spy network will get himself murdered
What you want is possible but undoing 20 years of work will take you twice as long

He's Cred Forums embodied, they did the same shit in 2012

>the rich, corrupt and political elite will have their reckoning!
>vote Trump!

Hah

Won't survive? I cannot be censored here. And I can be as idealistic as I please.

shut up you tool

>Cred Forums is not your board
I'll have you know that I have a very big collection of baneposting material. And unlike you, I'm not gonna sit idly to this obvious astroturing. All I see ITT is posters parroting MSM talking points.

>Why aren't you complaining about all the Cred Forums spam and pedo spam that floods this board more?

Who says she isn't? Why must we deal with your garbage on top of other garbage? Why don't you just fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck off huh? Huh? HUH?! HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH?!

It's going to be eight years of Hillary. I don't think there will be much of a Republican party left at the end of that.

Hillary Clinton is receiving donations from Saudi Arabia while advocating for Muslim immigration

>I've looked in 10 of the 20+ Cred Forums threads
He is this autistic. Oh shit, user, never stop being you.

>Goes back to dickwaving
>still denies he isn't as pathetic as the rest

Fine by me.

You're delusional if you don't think those people aren't going to be chased back into their holes like rats until the next election. Americans are very divided on the things they hate but nobody here likes to associate with somebody who loses. That's why just running in the primaries and losing has sunk otherwise respected figures.

>I still vote because it's my right but it's such shit

It's also your right to not vote.

Why are you still beating around the bush and refusing to answer the question?

Explain how Hillary is the solution
I'm all ears

I'm ok with this

That's ok, you had a good run

Do you feel in charge?

>Donald usually receives ten times as many attendants, and sometimes much, much more

His low end fan base are the sort that are willing to show up just for something to do. I'm sure has a range of supporters but if they scan the crowd it can look rather, lets say white trashy. Plus he's the new hotness and interesting to see. Hillary is just old been there done that same o same o BS.

Then you have the arrogant side of Hillary's fan base that figure winning is such a given that they don't even need to bother to show.

but I'm not sold on the bulk of the people at his rallies bothering to show up to vote. See it all the time with other issues. Then again same for Hillary being it's such a 'given' to win that many might not vote.

I really have no clue who is going to win being both are such shit level picks.

Fucking cucks I swear to god.

Because you live in a gated community were a Muslim migrant won't set foot without getting killed and buried quietly in the desert

You mean her charitable foundation is receiving money.

She's not actually getting the money herself. It's not like Donald Trump where he uses his charity's funds to settle his legal suits.

Not the solution, just the better choice. NOT ONE magazine or newspaper endorses Trump. That has NEVER in history happened to a candidate before.

Why are you ignoring the fact i called you both equally pathetic?

lol?
The polls are lies

I'm not married, so there is no wife to cheat on me. I am therefore not a cuckold.

Because they're paid off or serving their own interests (e.g. New York Times funded and used by mexican monopolist Carlos Slim).

Because thats not how you truly feel. Its your damage control after being caught

Yea I guess the voter base of dems, the illegals, dead people, and multiple voters can't show up to rallies!

The foundation was receiving these "donations" in exchange of granting meetings and favours while she was Secretary of State.

How stupid am I supposed to be?
I need to know how to read to vote anyways your excuse doesn't work in anyone older than five and mentally sound

Because voters are retarded and I mean you too and that guy. They inexplicably think there's a magic bullet for everything because they heard some guy talking about it on the TV.

And the president can't even do any of this shit because he has veto power, not voting power. Best he can do is executive order.

>ITT

There hasn't been an American people in 500 years.

>t. Cherokee

Yes, they're going to run into their fucking holes until the next election and they're going to shit up the process AGAIN by propping up another ignorant asshole.

The point is that the underlying issues that brought Trump this far won't be resolved. And his actual supporters in political positions will not be crucified as they should be. If the likes of Giuliani, Palin, and Christie don't get dragged into the gutter with him after this, we've learned nothing from Trump.

Because we're certain to learn nothing from Clinton, the corrupt certain winner. But for fucks sake we could try to learn a lesson from Trump, an unworthy loser.

rofl, will literally never happen. That candidate will get shot on sight

Call me an edgy child or whatever, but I don't care. The only reason I would even support Trump despite disagreeing with most of his positions is due to what the DNC did to Bernie. I didn't even agree with most of Bernie's policies either, but before he conceded to Hillary, he was just an honest, pretty genuine person that actually had a passion for changing the country positively. Even if most of his proposals weren't really all that attainable, I've never had a candidate that actually seemed like a real person who wasn't bought by lobbyist.
I'm only supporting Trump, and barely because I want to see the chaos that happens if he somehow wins. I doubt he will, but I think it would be interesting to see what a guy like him would actually do in office.

Yes, lies by the liberal elite, jew-run, new world order, Illuminati media, right? You can't trust it. Hillary paid them all off and bought this election!! It's rigged, I tell ya! Rigged!

This is a bad thing when the media benefits from electing Hillary
Most of them are actively donating to her, the others are getting paid by her
Google and YouTube are exactly the same
Only 1/3 of the population believe in the media at all the other 2/3 know what's up
If that's your excuse prepare to loose

>Armchair psychology AGAIN
You're starting to bore me user.

Who cares? News papers are a dying medium, their circulation has plummetted recently.
And a couple of them HAVE endorsed Trump, like the national enquirer.

? The polls themselves admit they are wildly biased, its right there in the text of the poll.

>it's a pol episode

The last candidate like that, a true populist did get shot and murdered by (((someone))).

>Who cares? News papers are a dying medium, their circulation has plummetted recently.
I know right. Breitbart and Infowars are the future.

The Cincinnati Herald too?

See

>Armchair psychology
Not at all, its a fact
See

She's marginally better. She's not that rich. If Trump gets elected, he becomes the political elite, become much richer and politically elite than Clinton will ever be

Huey Newton?

Do you know how the country you're living on was founded? Pick up a book.

Oh user, but you got ten more to check as you said, time to kick up that autism into overdrive.

> I'm unironically voting for someone knowing that they'll fuck the nation up

DAMAGED
A
M
A
G
E
D

>The only reason I would even support Trump despite disagreeing with most of his positions is due to what the DNC did to Bernie

What is with this retarded logic?

If you support Bernie's ideals, Trump is basically the complete fucking opposite of what you apparently stand for. Hilary, Johnson Stein, even fucking Jeb Bush is closer to your Bernie ideals than Trump.

This logic is cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Better than what Hillary's going to do. If Trump wins at least nothing can go too badly. If she wins we're literally all fucked because she's going to start WW3

All memes aside, if Shillary gets to be president we're going to live out Fallout IRL

Why are you still beating around the bush and refusing to answer the question?

>Do you know how the country you're living on was founded?
White northern european colonists and settlers

Nah the bernouts have rolled over to hill dog camp.

Angela Merkel discussed with the owner and creator of Facebook how to better control the population
Then it came to light that Facebook was manipulating what people got to see from the left and the right
Furthermore the eu is trying to control the internet and have your name attached to everything you post while having a law that forces Google to delete their names from history
Obama gave away the USA rights over the internet
After the nsa scandal
How many times have the bell ringers proove themselves right until you get to shock you out of your stupidity?

You're going to have to show me some proof the foundation is being used for private uses, because charities are regularly audited by the IRS.

Also Saudi Arabia is not sending immigrants to the US. That's Syria and nearby countries.

*lose.

See, you're one of the dumb ones that doesn't believe anything anymore. Fact checking doesn't phase you because you simply don't trust it. All Trump followers are blindly, passionately loyal.

Trump is that faggot that yells hax when he starts to lose

Good, my xbox broke so I haven't finished yet