Norm Macdonald on Larry King

I love Norm, has anyone else seen this interview yet? It's my favourite he's ever done.
ora.tv/larrykingnow/2016/10/17/norm-macdonald-on-gambling-politics-and-coming-out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dWGAm55gApk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

His recent Howard Stern interview was also really good. Norm drops his befuddled old man persona that he uses on Conan and actually engages in real discussion.

Norm looks better than the last time he was on Larry King's show. Must be the book money.

He generally seems to use it the wider the audience is.

Great points about trump and hillary in here also. Does anyone else think norm is extremely smart but doesn't let it penetrate into his persona as a 'comic'? It seems to shine through in interviews like these.

why are people obsessed with everything this guy says

is it one guy making threads

He did a few really great interviews in the 90s and people have been hoping to recapture that magic somehow.

his podcast (which airs currently) is legitimately the funniest thing that has been released in recent memory by any comedian

wew he so badly wants to support trump

he's our guy

ok I'll give him a shot. is his podcast on youtube or what?

just so sick of all the "drumpf btfo by comedian" videos that show up in trending youtube lists

>which airs currently
Yeah, right.

It's been back for weeks you pleb

he's doing a netflix special either soon or just did, so he's makin himself look good for the camera.

norm should really just get on hgh

there were 2 new episodes in the last month. but it's stopped again

>tfw deeply closeted but not gay

youtube.com/watch?v=dWGAm55gApk

> I'm a deeply closeted gay man but I refuse to come out

Literally what did he mean by this?

On YouTube. Just start with the super Dave episode and go from there.

It hasn't been a new episode in weeks you idiot.

Man this is a great interview. It's so weird to see Norm be so natural, but I really like it.

The lack of new podcast episodes is seriously putting me into depression. The days are getting shorter and colder, my divorce is nearly final, I haven't slept for weeks and the one thing that brought any joy in my life has once again disappeared as quickly as it came. Life is pain.

agreed. Its the only thing keeping me going. Norm is so soothing in such a strange way.

This, its the first episode and just a train wreck from the get go. Its brilliant.

literally crying holy kek

It's his favorite new joke, I think. He's used it in a couple interviews and the interviewer always just can't figure out what the fuck is going on. Frankly it's not a very good joke, but it makes me chuckle for the responses it gets.

>STILL no new norm

Legit underrated kino.

Watch his most recent Conan appearance. He does that bit way better there.

Oh god Larry just doesn't get him. Does he ever get anyone?