Oy vey! give my people a country in the middle of cardassian space you filthy goyim...

>Oy vey! give my people a country in the middle of cardassian space you filthy goyim. Why won't you die for greater Bajora?

What did rodenberry mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Defense_League#1990-1999
youtube.com/watch?v=dAVFOVgwBrY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>moshi moshi human-kun, won't you help me build a new state for the Bjoran master race?

What do you say anons?

The Bajorans are Palestinians.

>described as great philosophers
>said to be living in a diaspora
>exist in free ghettos rather than enclosed DMZS
>the federation literally finances their nationalist terrorist front against Al' Cardassi

It was the 90s. Today the average person knows their predicament more resembles the Palestinians, but at the time the typical viewer would have associated them with Our Greatest Ally.

Not really comfortable with blatant anti-Semitic posts but I guess since the alt-right has taken over the entire board that this is now somehow okay to post in Star Trek threads (???)

Not to mention

>that nose

>complains about the OP posting an antisemitic first post in 'a star trek thread'

Hate threads are NOT star trek threads

They never revisited that ep where the gamma quadrant aliens said Bajor was their original home.

Rodenberry died before DS9 you dumb fucking pleb.

>ds9
Your knowledge of lore is weak.

>Roddenberry was also critical of how the public looked at certain religions, noting that when theKing David Hotel bombingtook place in 1946, the American public accepted it as the action of freedom fighters, whereas a car bombing by aMusliminBeirutis condemned as aterroristact.

Ensign Ro was introduced in the first season after his death. I guess somebody took exception to his view on the Freedom Fighters TM working at the king David hotel.

Season 3>1>2>>>>>>>=6=7

You cannot dispute this.

Rule 34

>Implying Ferengi aren't the true space Jews of Star Trek.

You do realize Bajorans are supposed to be Palestinians, right?

Are these sort of posts really necessary?

What was the purpose of including a diaspora analogy then?

I don't think there are any Palestinians officers of the United States military.

Because it wasn't supposed to be spot on. It was inspired by the Israeli/Palestinian conflict but not some kind of Snyder-esque, nail-on-the-head Jesus allegory.

Palestinians were the progressive darlings of the time, not Israelis. This is a pre-9/11 world, keep in mind.

>progressive darlings

Zionists were still blowing shit up in America all the way into the 1980s. More importantly, they were simultaneously operating as Jewish gang enforcers within the entertainment industry during the time this season aired.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Defense_League#1990-1999

don't you remember the 15 gorillion? oy vey

Did Riker hit that? Pls say it was so.

Yes, but only while their memories were erased.

Yeah, I'm old enough to recall. That sort of shit wasn't exactly big news at the time.

However, 'peace in the middle east' was a very common theme and one that is reflected in the episode strongly, with both sides being shown to be ultimately at fault in pursuing violent solutions.

You've seen the episode in question, right?

So did she have a falling out with the producers and hence got written out of STNG and lost DS9 to Kira?

Other way around. The producers love her, but she hates Star Trek.

The producers wanted her to be part of the main cast in DS9. The actress declined. The producers created Kira instead.

The producers wanted her to be part of the main cast in Voyager. The actress declined. The producers created Torres instead.

Could you be more specific? Do you mean green text? Or do you think it is obvious and doesn't need to be stated?

Mai trekfu after young Ashley Judd

You think you got it bad, bitch?
Try evading the rape gangs on Turkana IV for over ten years like I did.

>evading
Pretty sure she got gang raped every days.

You see her tits? The rape gangs took one look at her and asked for her sister's number.

youtube.com/watch?v=dAVFOVgwBrY