Dude someones gonna get fired

>dude someones gonna get fired
what did he mean by this?

What is it with fast food places and gay couples? New trend or something?

>mfw I've seen this faggot 100 times while normie gf watches Futurama every night
>They're both wearing crowns
Why can't i escape this

These are some chill fucking bros who seem to have a good sense of humor about things

(((They're))) trying to normalize homosexuality to middle and lower class Americans. Easiest way to do that is with fast food. Same way (((they))) use Bud Light commercials to push feminism.

Fired and flame grilled.

those tiny ass fries

Member when it was 2 for $2

How is it implied they're faggots, am I retarded?

i laughed

they're just bros you pleb

But, that bud light shit backfired hard.

Speaking of shit prices, Taco Bell is charging around 2 bucks a piece for their garbage but so are the local mexican joints. I don't know how they continue to exist when the illegals blow them the fuck out in price to quality ratio.
And McDonalds charging for sauce? I left my order on the counter without paying.

>Lena
What is she doing in the shot, did her parents pay for a night out with that crew?

me on the right

>Member
kill yourself

Someone put the mexican kid in there

nobody on Cred Forums has any friends so when they see 2 men together they need to believe they're fags

I thought humanist liberals were trying to normalize homosexuality because 2 consenting adults having sex doesn't impact anyone's life but theirs

I live in cali and I love both taco bell and actual mexican food. everyone I know feels the same

My 7/11 has 10 wings or an entire cheese pizza for around 5 bucks so that's where I go when I crave sodium and cholesterol.

it's already illegal to murder people for being gay, what more do they want

>gas station pizza