Why does it ruin everything it touches?

Why does it ruin everything it touches?

I don't know. You tell us redditor.

Because "ruin" is subjective and your subjective experience is that of a low IQ, gullible, perpetually-triggered sperg who engages in website wars all the while forgetting you never had proof for anything you complain about to begin with.

Why are you so obsessed?

It made Cred Forums accessible for people like you though(IE PEOPLE THAT STARTED POSTING HERE AFTER 2012)

What do you mean? I came from Reddit and I'm pretty great.

That sounds like something someone from Reddit would say.

"Popular opinion was a mistake"

- Cred Forums

Hi leddit

Let me guess you like lord of the rings, spring breakers and refn

Not everything needs to be some epic burn, you shit head. That's why reddit is awful, it promotes a bucket of crabs mentallity, where everyone is a special snowflake genius trying to vie for internet points

>being so unintelligent that when responding to someone you exemplify the point they were making

This site has a board for people so dumb they can barely be called human.

God damn if Reddit talked about Reddit half as much as Cred Forums does nobody would go on Reddit.

this

Obsession with quirky, internet humor and repetition for the sake of internet points. Anything disagreed with is censored, this leads to lack of any dissenting view, which is why "subreddits" are just giant group think circle jerks. At least on Cred Forums you can have a disscussion

Half of reddit comments are stupid shit like video game references just so they can score some quick points on an old reposted picture

>being so unintelligent that when responding to someone you exemplify the point they were making
That also sounds like something someone from Reddit would say.

>Cred Forums will hate LOTR because reddit likes it

Cancer.

Obviously the internet points don't matter much since that exact problem is even worse here where there are none.

>le redirect to Cred Forums
>le I'll show them epic bitchslap
It's undeniable you are a Redditor.

Please don't bully the game of thrones redditors. They bring in the most ad buxs after star wars 7 plebeians.

Is that why you came here?

>This site has a board for people so dumb they can barely be called human.

It sounds like they're already in the right place 2bh.

Nobody even said that, so nice projection and insecurities. I like lotr but I'm also not 13 nor reddit. Its overrated as fuck because reddit

this shittit spam has gone far too long its obvious the people bitching about it are advertisers.

And/or self-deprecating redditors.

Its just newshits from Cred Forums, Cred Forums, /wsg/, /r9k/, and Cred Forums trying to fit in.

you have to go back

>I'm also not 13 nor reddit
>Its overrated as fuck because reddit
You literally are reddit
Holy shit do these newfrogs even know how to hide their own tracks?

reddit

pleb

>no you're reddit!
holy fuck

Too many people
It's too safe
People there are too friendly to newcomers
Information is handed out freely
Accounts show history
Can create own subreddits creating echo chambers
Wants to be something more than it is
Too enthusiastic about stuff

It's a hivemind of mediocrity

>>Its overrated as fuck because reddit
How the fuck would this retard know if something is reddit unless he browses it?

Kek its true

>These fags actually think they have good taste

There is literally nothing wrong with browsing reddit

>its reddit
>its reddit
>how would you know youre reddit
When did you grow out of this?

This kind gentleman gas hit the point on the head. Us Four Channers need to be more acceptable to our reddit compatriots, dear sirs.

Dubs speak the truth

reddit is funny, like a commericial can be funny because of this the envelope is never pushed

he won't answer because hes a genuine redditor. he'll keep replying to himself though as damage control for being caught.
you'll call him samefag and he'll post a screenshot with one posted edited to not show (You)

Cred Forums IS reddit you subhuman

theres a difference in browsing reddit and being

>reddit

>It's too safe
>People there are too friendly to newcomers
>Too enthusiastic about stuff

I bet you think Cred Forums is some kind of dangerous underground club?

>this much autism ITT
Worse than reddit

see heres the triggered cakeboy
this is one of their reddit tactics when the heat is on them

truly insightful, gentlesir, someone give this man gold!

>still going
You sound extremely autistic, even for here.

redditors detected

>guys, anyone else an oldfag LOL
any sort of elitism involving Cred Forums is cringe

reddit

Bump

you seem triggered as fuck that you've been caught as a redditor

I'm not the fucking Redditor. YOU are the Redditor. Only a Redditor would spew as much Reddit as you do.